"Do Not Disturb" Premiers Tonight on Fox from Niecy Nash Official Web Site

Sep 10
“Do Not Disturb” Premiers Tonight on Fox
Posted by Niecy on September 10th, 2008 under Do Not Disturb

Although this is another test post, we’re excited for Niecy and her new show, “Do Not Disturb” premiering tonight on Fox.

7 Responses to ““Do Not Disturb” Premiers Tonight on Fox”

• Jackie Norman Said on January 5th, 2009 at 8:00 pm

Ms. Nash,

I will pray for her family. Life is so hard for everyone, I guess we are down here, on this earth, to learn the bad and hard, so we can go to the good, with first hand knowledge on how to be the best that we can be. I have had too much tragedy and so many hard lessons in my life, as well and all I can say is, “Bless Us All and Hold On Tight”.
    On a different note, Ms. Niecy, would it be too bold of me, to ask you for an autographed picture of you for my daughter, Bailey. Her and I watch you all the time and we just love you and the show. It is part of our time, we spend together. You guys do good work.

Thanks for reading my e-mail.

Sincerely,

Jackie

• SANDRA Said on January 12th, 2009 at 2:27 pm

HELLO NIECY MISS YOU ON CLEAN HOUSE I HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN ON THER SHOW

• terry Said on February 25th, 2009 at 2:59 pm

Thank goodness Ms. Niecy is returning to Clean House. My daughter, grand daughter and I are elated!!! It was rather sad watching the program with other hosts. Those ladies tried so hard…but as we all know, there is only one Niecy Nash!!!

• Catherine Said on March 1st, 2009 at 4:28 pm

Miss Niecy!
    I am so glad you are returning to Clean House. The guset host are nice by I miss the real host. Welcome Back. (insert praise dance) :-)

• ms.nelson Said on March 22nd, 2009 at 10:57 pm

ms. niecy i love your show i watch every day evening when i am at work. i love your stylist the way your clothes fit. i wish that i could look like that in mine. i am a big girl trying to lose.

• Christy Said on April 2nd, 2009 at 7:50 pm

I am soooooo relieved you are back with Clean House!!! I was getting worried girl! As hard as they tried the other hosts just could not compare to Miss Niecy Nash!! Love ya

• Jazzy Bracero Said on May 22nd, 2009 at 3:40 pm

I say the same as Christy I was very worried that you weren’t in the show.Miss Niecy you are the one,girl and the best.Nobody does it like you.Come to Puerto Rico please.