Do Not Disturb - Canceled! from Niecy Nash Official Web Site

Sep 29
Do Not Disturb – Canceled!
Posted by Niecy on September 29th, 2008 under Do Not Disturb

Hey everyone,

I hope you are doing well…. I wanted to update you on what has happened with the show. Do Not Disturb has been canceled, for a number of different reasons. One of the major contributing factors was our ratings. It is very difficult for the traditional sitcom theses days! With reality tv taking over so much programing, its a tough row to hoe. I hope I don’t have to move into a house and endure some crazy dating challenges to stay on network tv!!!

I want to thank those of you who tried to support this project, and those of you who had planned to support it but hadn’t gotten around to it, LOL it blesses me more than you know! I am disappointed but not devastated. Unfortunately its the nature of this business. I got the official news on Friday. God is kind because I was unemployed for about 10 minutes! I got a call right away from the folks at Reno 911! telling me they were picked to do a full season for Comedy Central, and asked if I was available!!!!!

For those of you who are Clean House fans, my new contract has been finalized and I will be back soon….I’m so grateful that I didn’t feel sad or lost in any of this, which I easily could have in my WHOLE 10 minute job search! One thing I know for sure is that God is not a liar and I believe everything He has revealed to me about this journey. For those of you who are along for the ride with me, it is indeed a journey of faith. It’s believing that when you step out into the darkness, there will be something solid for you to stand on….or you will be taught how to fly. I’m flyin yall. still flyin, and air up here is nice…..real nice.

Much Love,

105 Responses to “Do Not Disturb – Canceled!”

• Shauntya Said on December 30th, 2008 at 11:46 pm

Thank you so much for coming back, I couldn’t even watch the show without you. My mom and I never miss an episode of Clean House and I was sad when I found out Do Not Disturb went off the air. I am so looking forward to following your journey. I am a writer and look forward to writing your leading role. Be blessed and I will continue looking for your name in the credits.

Shauntya Renee

• Terron Said on December 31st, 2008 at 3:51 am

Hi Ms.Niecy,
    Just wanted to say Happy Holidays! Wishing you a blessed New Year! I am so excited yo have a website. Do you myspace…Seems cheesy, huh? Anyway. I love seeing you on TV and want to see much more. Go girl! Can’t wait to see more madness and mayhem! Ohhh!!! You already know. Keep it in Christ! I’ll be watching for you.

• Amy Beth Said on December 31st, 2008 at 4:27 pm

I love that you write about your faith. :)

• Shelley Eisner Said on December 31st, 2008 at 4:37 pm

Neicy I am so glad that you will be back on Clean House soon. It isn’t the same without you. I don’t think that anyone could take your place on the show. Welcome back.

• Denise S-F Said on December 31st, 2008 at 8:43 pm

I am so happy you’ll be returning to “Clean House!” Your joy is infectious and while I love seeing families get a new, clutter-free fresh start-to which I can certainly identify-it is you who makes the show so much fun to watch. May God continue to bless you.

• Kelley Said on December 31st, 2008 at 10:22 pm

Hooray!! Miss Niecy is coming back to Clean House!! I really like the show and that is saying alot from someone who normally does not watch programming of that type. I quickly realized when you were suddenly gone that is was YOU I loved (ok, I new I loved you before that)!! I am on the net right now with the sole purpose of finding out where you have been!! You ARE the show, but I like your co stars as well. Sorry the other show did not work out, others will come though cuz you are great!!

Looking forward to your return with great anticipation!!

• William Said on December 31st, 2008 at 10:39 pm

Sorry to hear about “Do Not Disturb” I personally get tired of all the reality TV and forensics programing. But hey, thats Hollywood right? My wife is a big fan of Clean House, and I am a big fan of Reno 911. You are very talented and well rounded as an entertainer. I’m not a huge fan of clean house only because of the people you have to argue with, but that part of the show. It hasn’t been the same with out you, and I know your return is highly anticipated.

• jena4rmthablock Said on December 31st, 2008 at 11:54 pm

Love you girl, stay focused positive a strong, cause he dont put more on us then we can bare!!! luv ya peace

• Patrice Said on January 1st, 2009 at 7:19 pm

Niecy, we LOVEEEEEEE you!! You make ANY show you are on!!! We love you on RENO 911 and CLEAN HOUSE and it has NOT been the same without you. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! YOUR FANS MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brande Wilson Said on January 1st, 2009 at 7:45 pm

Niecy,
    Happy new year!! I’ve never done this before, but I find you whole spirit to be so positive and uplifting that I thought I would send you some words of encouragement. I love you in Reno 911. My hubby and I argued for the longest time about the prosthetic but and hips you wear. He thought it was all you.
    We look forward to your return to Clean House. My Mom’s house is muh like the episode you did with your mother. If you guys ever decide to branch out to northwest Florida, please let me know. She is wonderful and is the center of our family. She is trying ot adopt a 7 year old boy she’s had since he was 2 months old and is raising y great niece and nephew who are 5 and 2 all in a 3 bedroom home that she shares with my baby brother. My sister and I are in the Army and hate going home because of the clutter and lack of space.
    Anyway, that ‘s a letter for a Clean House submission at another time.
    I have to go and eat my new year’s back-eyed peas and greens; so I’ll end this wishing you love, health and happiness in 2009 and beyond. You are a talented sister and I pray Hollywood recognizes and gives you your due.

• landscapelady Said on January 2nd, 2009 at 9:22 pm

Glad they only left you waiting 10 minutes!!! I have missed you on Clean House (the sub is great, but there is only one YOU) Huge Reno fan, so this is selfishly all great news to me to :)

• Bonnie Said on January 2nd, 2009 at 11:38 pm

I am soooo glad that you are back, because I really only watch the episodes that you are not on in hopes that you will return.

Thank God you will be back, because who else will inspire me to stay in tune and clutter free…well almost.

See you soon!

• CHARLIE Said on January 3rd, 2009 at 4:30 pm

Niecy,
    I think you are one of the nicest and sexiest woman on TV.
    your friend

• Michyl Said on January 4th, 2009 at 9:49 pm

I’m so glad to hear your staying with Clean House because trust me without you Niecy I don’t think I could watch it. We also need Matt & Trish too! I really wish you would come to the Bay Area(people need your help here too.)
    Congratulations Girl & God makes all things possible.

• Yolanda Said on January 5th, 2009 at 11:43 pm

I can not wait for Niecy to be back on Clean House. The show is not the same without her. No one can take her place, she adds pizazz to the show.

• Angie Said on January 6th, 2009 at 12:41 am

Niecy,
    I think you are so amazing! I am a huge fan of Clean House and was getting so frustrated when I wasn’t seeing you on the shows that I found your website to figure out what in the world was going on and was reading your blog… I don’t know if you get this alot, but you just ministered to me… I am at a time in my life where I feel like I am stepping out into the darkness… But I know there will be something solid for me to stand on. Thank God for you!
    Hope to see you on more Clean House soon and lots more exciting shows– your humor is amazing and you are so insightful with wisdom you just don’t usually find on TV.
    Thanks for all you do!

• Tracy Fawn Said on January 6th, 2009 at 11:29 am

Sorry it was canceled. Do you have anything in the works now? Will you return to Clean House, please these other gals just don’t cut it.

• Marie Said on January 6th, 2009 at 10:20 pm

Hey Niecy… Sorry about your recent cancelled show. I LOVE Clean House, when are you coming back. The other 2 host ar eokay.. but neither can top you!!

Hurry back,

• Brandi Said on January 7th, 2009 at 2:53 am

Hello Niecy,
    I am a huge fan. I was so upset about the cancelation of Do Not Disturb, because I thought it was brilliant. Glad to hear you didn’t let it keep you down. Women of strong faith always keep it moving. It’s our M.O. Can’t wait to see you back on Clean House!

• Mark Said on January 7th, 2009 at 3:20 am

Hey Old Friend,

It is good to see that you are doing well and the family here in Boston faithfully follows your career ;^) Please send Mom Ensley our regards.

Dr. Mark

• patty iacouzzi Said on January 7th, 2009 at 10:45 am

i am so glad you’re coming back to clean house!, and also reno 911. my husband and i waych clean house all the time, not so much without you. it’s just not the same. God Bless!

• Vorice Ratchford Said on January 7th, 2009 at 10:50 pm

One of your many fans,
    Vorice

• Vorice Ratchford Said on January 7th, 2009 at 10:58 pm

Well so they canceled Do Not Disturb.Look at what you are doing now. Maybe the show will be revisited in the future. Niecy, I am so happy for you. I started watching you on Clean House and have been a fan ever since. Now my family and extended family watches the old shows. What a suprise to see you on Monk. Since then I am seeing you here and there. Now to see you in the new movie, congrats. If there is anything that I could do for you let me know. God has the answer for everything and I will pray that you find your answers in him.
    One of your many fans,
    Vorice

• Natarsha/Ms.CEO Said on January 8th, 2009 at 12:31 am

Niecy, I know I’m a day late with this response lol.. but, God lead me to this site at this time in my life. I am a restaurant manager making over $50,000 a year and I just put my notice in. I have no job lined up, no place line up, I do have some saving but I feel that my calling is to be a motivational speaker, and television talk show host. Woman of all races,and ages need some guidance, and encouragement. I have been told I am a cross between Oprah and Ms. Niecy Nash. I wear my heart on my sleeve, but like you, I tell it like it IS!! I just wanted to thank you for your last paragraph. I am now stepping out into darkness, an I intend to be flying too. I want to check out some of that nice air up there. Ms.CEO will soar on the wings of the Lord. See you at the top mami {:

• Jami O Said on January 8th, 2009 at 1:43 pm

Niecy I am so glad that you are going to be back on Clean House – I watched an episode last night and I was sad they had a different hostess. But I am so excited you’ll be back – YAAAY! And I was excited about Do Not Disturb – I am so sorry that it didn’t work out.

• Glenn Bristow Said on January 8th, 2009 at 6:29 pm

I’m a big (female!) fan of your work (CODE NAME: THE CLEANER; RENO 911), and have missed you on CLEAN HOUSE. Now that your contract has been finalized, honestly, I wish you and the team would travel to the East Coast and save me from the clutter in my Greenwich Village studio. But watching the show does help me nibble around the edges of my mayhem and foolishness.
    Hope all is well with you and yours!
    Best regards,
    Ms. Glenn

• Helen Said on January 9th, 2009 at 1:57 am

Clean House is Not the same without you!
    You are a real joy to watch and we wish you every success in the future. We’ll be tuning in wherever you are.

We Love You,

Helen and Susan Osborne

• John Said on January 9th, 2009 at 4:39 pm

Ms. Niecy, just discovered Clean House in reruns when the Style network was added to my digital tier. I LOVE IT! You definitely make the show but it would not be the same the without Mark, Trish (I like that old country gal too. Y’all play off each other beautifully!) and Mr Iseman. (Whose first name currently escapes me. Please come back. The little Spanish lady was alright and the redheaded girl will do but Niecy Nash brings the pain! the noise! and the funk! Are you really coming back. We NEED YOU! I’ve loved you since you were Bernie Mac’s sister! (May he rest in peace!)

• Shay Said on January 10th, 2009 at 4:57 pm

I am a big fan and I am glad to know you are doing good. Sorry about the Do not Disturb show. I am a long time fan of Clean House and I am very glad you are coming back. The show is just not the same with out you. Keep being blessed, Keep God First and everything that you are destined for will come to you. God Bless!!!!

• Dallasnewlywed Said on January 10th, 2009 at 9:00 pm

Ms. Niecey I love you!! I miss seeing you on Reno 911 and Clean House. God is good you are right! God Bless and Happy New Year! Thanks so much for the updates!

• Kimba Mc Said on January 10th, 2009 at 11:23 pm

Niecy I cannot wait to see you back on Clean House! I can’t watch it if you’re not on. It just sucks without you. Also can’t wait for new episodes of Reno 911. You’re the best!

• Sharon Said on January 11th, 2009 at 2:45 am

I am so glad you will be back on Clean House. I like the folks on it now but it is not the same. Somehow you bring uplifting to the show.

I know you will do great in life.

Sharon

• Ebony Said on January 11th, 2009 at 11:20 pm

Keep your faith girl. On Christ the solid rock we stand! All other ground is sinking sand. You’re great at what you do Ms. Nicey so I have no doubt you will continue to be able to do what you love.

• Tamara Sturner Said on January 12th, 2009 at 4:37 pm

Dear Ms. Nash: I’m sorry that your show Do Not Disturb was canceled, but I am happy for you that you will be appearing on Reno 911. I miss you so much on Clean House. While your guest hosts have been great, they lack the sparkle and pizzaz that only you can bring to the show. I look forward to your return to Clean House. Best of luck with your new endeavors, Tammy Sturner

• Jerri Said on January 12th, 2009 at 8:42 pm

You are so missed on Clean House! I hope you can continue on with that and still get your dream to act even more. I will check your personal site to watch for new programs you will be on or star in and I will be there!!!
    Hope you know how many ppl you have helped. Not just with the “clean” but with the work you do with the ppl involved. You rock!
    My daughter and grandson and I watch you together. We enjoy you tremendously.

• Norma Joan Said on January 14th, 2009 at 8:11 am

I’m sorry that ‘Do not Disturb’ was cancelled. However I am SO GLAD that you are coming back to ‘Clean House’. It just wasn’t the same without you. Even though I know you will eventually have to move on to bigger and better things than ‘Clean House’ and ‘Reno’, those shows but truth is that the shows are still doing very well and haven’t become boring yet. Keep making them successful and move on after people stop watching (or at least until I do – LOL).

• Sandy Jones Said on January 14th, 2009 at 10:50 am

Niecy, I have been missing you on Clean House. Hope you are back soon. No one can fill your shoes.

• Brandy Said on January 14th, 2009 at 11:36 pm

I was wondering where you were. I’m looking forward to you hosting Clean House again. You are truly the best host tell the best story and get to the root of it all with your homes.

God bless!

• Bob Knight Said on January 15th, 2009 at 2:52 am

Dear Ms. Niecey, I have been reading the blogs and postings on the net and you should know how much you’ve been missed on Clean House. Everytime I see your beautiful face on TV, I get into a good mood. I know that there is wisdom and laughter soon to follow. I wish you much success and happiness and can’t wait to see you back on the 26″ window into paradise (also known as the T.V.)

• Angi Smith Said on January 15th, 2009 at 3:28 pm

Niecy,
    I am so sorry to hear that your new show was canceled, but I have to say that I am thrilled that you are returning to Clean House. That was my favorite show until you left, and I have just not been able to watch with the ever changing hosts. I look forward to your return. God Bless.

• Brian Ieremia Said on January 15th, 2009 at 10:21 pm

I love you Niecey! My whole family has been watching you on Clean House for years (my 3 year old son always knows the right time in the show to sing the “Who wants a clean house” part…lol). Anyway, my wife and I love watching Reno-911 re-runs and I was so disappointed when I found out that DND was canceled. That show had the makings to be a real classic.

My wife gets jealous of how much I love you but I guess it’s your personality, classiness and style all rolled up into that bangin’ hot body that just gets me every time!

Okay, don’t tell my wife about that last part but I just wanted to know you have the major support of a little Samoan family here in Carson, CA! If you’re ever shooting for Reno-911 in Carson (California that is) please stop by my house and get something hot to eat. And don’t even try and act all Hollywood and tell me you don’t want some home-cookin’!

Okay, talk to you later! Oh by the way, I saw you on that one talk show with the drag-queen host (I can’t remember but they were playing it at the gym). Anyway, I thought (err, was hoping) you were going to slap that shim across his face! Not that he disrespected you but just because he was annoying me with those questions!

Take care and God bless!

Brian.

• Jay Said on January 15th, 2009 at 11:51 pm

Thank God, I miss you on clean House.

• Sue Said on January 16th, 2009 at 4:43 pm

Oh, Miss Niecy! I’m so happy to hear that you’ll be back to Clean House! I was suspicious of foolishness and mayhem when they kept having guest hosts, but Mark, Trish, and Matt did not say that Miss Niecy was off making a movie, as they had in the past. Then when yet another guest host appeared, I said to myself, “Miss Niecy is not coming back – I am outa here!”

You will be flyin’ higher and higher, Miss Niecy, because you have got “IT”, AND you love the Lord!

• Sue Said on January 16th, 2009 at 7:09 pm

I have been wondering what happened to you! I miss you on Clean House. Sorry about your sitcom, I didn’t even know it existed. I guess the real reason I’m commenting is just because I am happy to see you are Christian. I hope you are back on the show soon.

• Diana Said on January 16th, 2009 at 8:11 pm

I’m so glad you’re going to be back on Clean House. Your stand-in’s have been good, but no one can replace Ms. Niecy. Can’t wait to see you back on the Style Network! :)

• Donna Stewart Said on January 16th, 2009 at 8:33 pm

Hi Niecy
    I am so glad to hear you are returning to Clean House. I watch it everyday. I love your humor and straight forward talks with the home owners. Keep up the great work.
    Love to you and your staff
    Donna Stewart

• Tami Said on January 16th, 2009 at 9:09 pm

IM so glad something great has happened to you,God takes care of his own for sure! Congrats on your new gig! Im praying that something shakes for me lol

• Barbara Said on January 16th, 2009 at 10:07 pm

Thank Goodness!!! I thought that you had left Clean House. Was going to have to let it go but since you are coming back…I’ll hang in there. Sorry about your new show. God knows what’s best for His children so just keep standing on faith and let Him lead you where He wants you to go.

Love,
    Barbara

• KL Said on January 17th, 2009 at 5:24 pm

Hi Niecy. I don’t usually do this but I really do miss you on Clean House. Those others just don’t have it. I’ll have to admit I’m not much of a sitcom guy so I’ll leave it at that.

And I loved you in the Reno 911 movie with your extra big butt! Hilarious!

• sara Said on January 17th, 2009 at 7:53 pm

ok so my name is sara, and I love your show!!! I commented before and I saw every epioside of Clean House!!! I watch your show reliously! I can seriously do an AMAZING impression of all your sayings. Iam 14-years-old and my friends think im crazy for knowing all your quotes!!! Iam very sorry that your new show has been cancled!! I liked it, but it was no where near as good as clean house!! With Mark, Matt and Trish and yourself are HILARIOUS!!! You guys make a great fantastic four!! Keep it going! Im so happy your back…no offense to the other lady…linda or watever her name was…she was no where near has funny as you!!! She tried to be all mean and funny but Miss Niecy..YOU LAY DOWN THE LAW!!! haha…Keep it up!!! This is my plan when im older..ok me and my friend Danielle are going to move to L.A. and buy an apartment and mess it all up just to meet you and ur crew!!! Hopefully the show will be on!!! but anyway…I love you Niecy!!
    Your #1 fan,
    SARA

• hazel Said on January 17th, 2009 at 8:52 pm

Hi Niecy! I cannot wait to see you back on CH. I love clean house.

• Caroleena Said on January 18th, 2009 at 1:00 am

I think you are an amazing woman and a wonder to watch on television! Thank you for sharing your gift. May God bless you always!

• Sani Said on January 18th, 2009 at 11:06 am

I was disappointed to hear the news about Do Not Disturb, but I look forward to seeing you on Reno 911 and also Clean House (hopefully, I must admit, you’re the main reason I watch Clean House). Best of luck in all your endeavors Ms. Niecy!! :-)

• Sarah Said on January 19th, 2009 at 11:40 pm

Thank God you are coming back to Clean House! I have been in a panic they were keeping the knock-off Niecy wannabe.

• Tahra Said on January 20th, 2009 at 12:12 am

I said before and I will say it again. I miss your smiling face on Clean House. I hope all is well and hope to see you hosting the show real soon. It is not the same without.

• mominbiz Said on January 21st, 2009 at 9:59 pm

Niecy,

I think you’re the best. I can’t stand not seeing you on Clean House. That shows needs you!!!

• Aleta Lewis Said on January 22nd, 2009 at 12:06 am

Miss Miecy, you must know that God does have a purpose for you. I don’t know if you have studied or not but you really help these folks on clean house. You are part of the chemistry that makes that show go. I love Mark, Trish and Matt and you are the BOMB or DA bomb. I saw clean house all holiday while recurperating from knee surgery and next thing I knew I was channeling Miss Niecy-ism with mmmmm..mmmm. I cannot wait to see you. If you are going to have a replacement so you can do other projects, which you deserve to do…please be involved in creating a good back up. You are a hard act to follow. Love your sight, can’t wait to see your new movie and God Bless you.

All the best!
    Aleta

• Deanna Said on January 22nd, 2009 at 3:21 pm

We miss you on Clean House! Get back soon!

• VIRGINIA Said on January 22nd, 2009 at 10:40 pm

I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU WILL BE COMING BACK TO CLEAN HOUSE. THE SHOW IS NOT THE SAME WITH OUT YOU.

• Magone Said on January 23rd, 2009 at 9:48 am

Hey Neicy!
    I have been missing you on Clean House. I decided to find out what is up. I am very grateful to know you will be back. You are the one, honey, no one can replace you!

I love your attitude and personality. Keep on Keeping on. God got you, always!

True blue fan,
    Magone

• babygyrl09 Said on January 23rd, 2009 at 11:31 pm

Thank goodness you still host clean house because its not the same without you!!! Much love

• Benita Said on January 24th, 2009 at 12:10 pm

What a gift to read your God language to yourself and to the world. I’m along for the ride because you are a faithful, God-loving, God-acknowledging servant. And entertaining. Many more blessings to you for touching so many. Now, plow through it all because yard sale day ain’t the same without you. Git ta gitin!

• Edie Said on January 25th, 2009 at 2:03 am

When will you be back on the show?

• Edie Said on January 25th, 2009 at 2:09 am

Girl how and who shot your mother? And was your brother’s death one of those crazy school ahootings, so command now adays. Sad to say. I wish you the best. When one door closes another one opens. Hang in there.

• Ann Said on January 25th, 2009 at 3:41 pm

I’m glad to hear you are finally returning to clean house. I like some of the guest host but the show is not the same without you. I wish you much success on the other things that you are doing. I was one of those people that watch Do Not Disturb. I was hoping the network would give it time. I hope you return back to clean house soon.

• Alicia Said on January 25th, 2009 at 11:08 pm

Are you REALLY coming back to Clean House?! We miss you! When are you coming back?

• April Said on January 26th, 2009 at 2:24 am

Hi Niecy!
    I love watching you on Clean House, so believe me I’m THRILLED you’re going to be back on. NO ONE compares to you! By the way, I teach at a H.S. here in Washington State and our receptionist reminds me of you in vivacious personality and of course she’s a sista. By the way, I wish I were in sunny S. Cal. now instead of rainy and snowy WA. LOL!

• Linda Said on January 26th, 2009 at 10:04 am

I am SOOO glad you are returning to CLEAN HOUSE – it is NOT the same without you.

It is one of my favorite shows; but you add a dimension that none of your replacements have.

I never was able to find your new show and wish the networks would give more time for a show to take hold. Everyone is in too much of a rush these days.

• Michelle D Said on January 26th, 2009 at 10:29 pm

Sorry about your show, but because you were in it I watched it. I’m sorry to say that I didn’t find it funny. You are a natural and I don’t think they took advantage of that. Regardless, all Clean House fans are looking forward to having you back and will be watching your next show whatever it may be.

• Tiffeney Said on January 28th, 2009 at 9:53 pm

I’m glad to know that u’ll be back on Clean House… It’s not the same w/o u… Ur the reason I watch. I wish u the BEST!!!

• Yolanda Said on January 29th, 2009 at 3:20 pm

Hello Niecy,
    I never write to anyone but I felt the need to push myself and write to you. I am a 50 year old white married female and I just love ALL of your work, (my husband actually watches too).
    I record all of the Clean house episode’s, and hate it when you’re not there, you have a great group and I really look forward to seeing you on again, thank’s for making me laugh in these tough economic time’s it is a godsend.

• Daniel Said on January 31st, 2009 at 3:01 am

I started watching Clean House couple weeks ago and I love you in the show. I realized that you weren’t on it lately and I was wondering where did you go. I wasn’t sure if you had some personal problems or something. It is goods to know that you will be back to the show. I like your personality and I wish you the best in life. Btw I am a gay man in case you wonder why I sound so innocent LOL. Daniel from Apopka, FL

• Elizabeth Armstrong Said on January 31st, 2009 at 6:41 pm

Thank Goodness!!!! Will be so glad to see you back on Clean House again…..

much love!!!

• Tina Jackson Said on February 1st, 2009 at 2:10 pm

Hello Niecy,

I hope to see you back on Clean House soon. My boyfriend Eddie and I both like the show and have been wondering if you were coming back. Sorry to hear about your other show being cancelled. Keep your faith and positive attitude and hurry back to Clean House. The substitutes are ok but the show does not have the same flamboyance that you provide.

A Fan,
    Tina J

• Cindy Hyatt Said on February 1st, 2009 at 10:46 pm

It is now Feb. 1, 2009, when will your new Clean House shows be airing?
    I just love the show, you are the BEST!

• Kathy Petersen Said on February 2nd, 2009 at 12:07 am

Thank you for letting the Holy Spirit use you in your work on Clean House. I am always uplifted!

• Marian Buda Said on February 2nd, 2009 at 10:36 am

Dear Miss Niecy,
    I just love watching you – you are so down to earth and loveable. I miss seeing you on episodes of Clean House and hope that we’ll have you back in our homes soon. Love you. God Bless you for all the smiles you give us. Marian

• Amy & Sam Said on February 2nd, 2009 at 8:11 pm

Well we love you and am sorry about the show we i really like it was very funny.But we cant wait to see you back on Reno and Clean House.We love you and God bless you

• LAVON Said on February 3rd, 2009 at 6:14 pm

I did not know that you had a blog and I am very please that I found this.

Glad to hear about reno 911 and looking forward to seeing you on Clean House.

Hugs and much love
    Lavon

• Caryn Said on February 5th, 2009 at 12:30 am

I am so glad that you came back to Clean House. I love you to death – you certainly makde the show. And my 3yr old daughter adores the “pretty girl with the flower”. Keep the faith- the Lord has plans to prosper you.

• Kim Said on February 12th, 2009 at 12:48 am

Sorry to hear your show was canceal but I’m glad that you are back on Clean House. The show was not the same without you. Hooray!!!!

• Alisa Said on February 14th, 2009 at 11:17 pm

I wondered why I could no longer find Do Not Disturb. Bummer, I really enjoyed it and watched it each time. Cracked me up. I changed to cable tv and they don’t have style network and I’m dying without my Clean House. I’ve complained but so far no luck. Can I watch it on the web?

• Angela P. Said on February 23rd, 2009 at 7:21 pm

Your faith is an inspiration…

• kathryn Said on February 24th, 2009 at 11:33 pm

i went online and hunted your website down. clean house is not the same without you, i miss your line “take off your blindfold and open your eyes” if you are not on the show i change the channel… miss you on clean house

• ANNA Said on February 25th, 2009 at 12:44 am

SO WHEN WILL YOU AIR YOUR FIRST SHOW BACK TO CLEAN HOSE . WILLL IT BE ANOUNCED BEFORE HAND???? I REALY MISSED YOU WHILE YOUVE BEEN ON UR JOURNEY. gOD BLESS YOU NIECY

• bee bee Said on February 25th, 2009 at 8:20 am

Miss Niecy Nash,

I am truly a fan. God will Bless you.I have told so many about your show here in St. Louis. Please come and do a show from your hometown. I know of a deserving family who gives back to the community. I would be willing to raise funds to help make this happen. Please E mail me. Big Fan in St. Louis

• eragmerty Said on March 6th, 2009 at 6:33 am

Thank you!

• Dionne Said on March 8th, 2009 at 11:13 am

Niecy! Niecy! Niecy! My mom, my sisters, my daughters and I are so sorry Do Not Disturb was canceled, but we are thrilled that you will be back on Clean House. WE MISS YOU!!! We can’t watch a full episode if you’re not on it. We love the whole Team, but only when the Team consists of you, Mark, Matt and Trish. My fiance loves to watch the reruns with me too. I’ve always loved your style, your personality, your wit and your ability to connect with people. You are a beautiful soul. You excude confidence and grace and we’re all blessed to be having you back in our homes (via cable TV of course) on Clean House. Your future (much like your personality) is BRIGHT! Keep on doin whatcha doin cause people love and support you Niecy. We’ll be seeing ya soon! Blessings! Dee

• Valerie Said on March 11th, 2009 at 11:18 pm

Miss Niecy, Welcome back! I didn’t know you had a sitcom out, or would have watched (This is my first time visiting your website). Your temps were great, but they weren’t you, and it’s you AND your team that we enjoy so to watch. Yours is the only ‘Reality’ show I watch. Being retired Military, I like cop dramas and romantic comedies – two extremes. If you ever plan to come to Oregon, PLEASE come help me Clean My House! God Bless and Keep You, Miss Niecy. You encourage me to do better… I simply lack the energy to follow through. Love and God’s Blessings.

• Dustin in Dallas Said on March 14th, 2009 at 12:47 pm

Niecy,

Are you Jamaican? I mean you are already doing Reno 911 and Clean House.. How many jobs you need? lol… Just kidding…I am sorry to hear that DND was cancelled, but know that God has a bigger plan for you. I am so glad to see you are coming back to CH, it hasn’t been the same without you. No other host seemed to have your quick wit and flair for dramatic emphasis! EHHHhhhh! I love you and think that we may have been seperated at birth, well except we look nothing alike…except the flower! LOL.. Take care and God Bless!

• Cheryl Nash Said on March 14th, 2009 at 3:58 pm

So glad to read you are coming back to Clean House. Matt, Trish, and Mark are great, but the show is definitely not the same without you. I am sorry to hear the TV show was canceled (I was one of the ones who planned to watch but never got around to it). Not to worry, God has great things prepared for your future. May he continue to bless.

• Viola in Virginia Said on March 14th, 2009 at 7:29 pm

Neicy, I know without a doubt that I am your “BIGGEST FAN”. I’ve seen all of your “Clean House” episodes more than twice and continue to record them and watch again and again. My husband does not understand that addiction that I have, but I just love the show because of YOU. While you were gone, I hung in there because I was praying that you’d come back! Thank God…you’re back. I didn’t want your new show to fail, butwe love you so much! God Bless YOU..

• Vicky Said on March 16th, 2009 at 11:25 am

Dear Miss Niecy!
    It awesome to watch your program, to know that you love Jesus really answers questions in my mind. Can you help in Africa, Sierra Leone p l e a s e

• Dorothy Said on March 21st, 2009 at 11:16 pm

Ms Niecy!
    I miss you so, much on clean house, no host on the show could replace you, I was wondering when you was going to return, becuase I am tired of see the other host trying to hard, it just comes natural to you. Love you hope to see you soon on clean house. See you soon

• TONY ROLL Said on April 7th, 2009 at 8:10 pm

niecy, we all miss ” THE MAYHEM,THE FOOLISHNESS AND THE CARRYING ON ” that only you can bring to CLEAN HOUSE ! can’t wait to see you back !!!!!!!!!!!

• Joshua Roberts Said on April 14th, 2009 at 5:59 pm

That was a great post. Looking forward to reading more!

• More Messy House News From “Clean House” | Organize to Revitalize! Said on April 16th, 2009 at 10:13 pm

[...] Do Not Disturb – Canceled! [...]

• maddy Said on May 5th, 2009 at 7:00 pm

niecy i just love you i’m so glad you came back the show was a dump without you! you are my very favorite pearson.

• Tina Said on May 27th, 2009 at 10:29 pm

What has happened to Matt Iseman on the show. On the last couple of episodes(May 20.27,2009)he has not been on. Has he left the show or what?

• Janette Said on June 3rd, 2009 at 12:33 pm

Thank you for sharing ‘the real’ on your situation. It’s encouraging and a reminder to not lose faith during these tough economic times. Continued success and blessings.

• sara coger Said on June 6th, 2009 at 3:44 pm

HI MISS Niecy!!!!!!!
    My name is sara and i’m 14 from Parrish, Alabama yeah you probably haven’t heard of it because it’s a very small town.Anyway i just wanted to say i’m a big fan and i think your so beautiful and funny and i just love the flower, very nice touch.
    much luv!!!!!!!

• carrie Said on June 29th, 2009 at 6:29 pm

I love the clothes you wear on clean house and the flowers in your hair. my husband and I are addicted to your show clean house and I would love to know where do you shop. I wanna go to church in some of those cool dresses. when you decide to clean out your closet please send me all the dresses. I love them.

• Jessica Said on July 5th, 2009 at 1:53 am

You are the soul, legs and voice of that show…!!! YOUR THE BEST..

• Amy Said on July 7th, 2009 at 8:53 am

Oh, girl! I hope you come back to Clean House soon!!!!! You are my favorite part of that show. Come back soon…. I just got cable again and was disappointed not to see you on the show.

• Sally Said on July 15th, 2009 at 9:24 pm

I’m sorry your show didn’t last, though I love you on Clean House. I Love Lucy almost got taken off at the beginning for the same reason, networks pull the plug before shows get a chance to develop a following. Keep moving forward, I admire your gutsy spirit!