The Insider - My new job from Niecy Nash Official Web Site

Oct 29
The Insider – My new job
Posted by Niecy on October 29th, 2009 under The Blog

Mama’s got a new job! I’m a regular on The Insider on CBS. I love this job!!! My appearance will be a little inconsistent since I’m traveling for Clean House but this Thursday Oct 29, Friday Oct 30 and Mon Nov 2 you can see me go on a series of “cougar dates” aaarrrggghhh! Can you stand it!!

Thank you all for supporting my personal mayhem and foolishness!!! It blesses me more than you know!
Niecy

Niecy Nash on the Insider

22 Responses to “The Insider – My new job”

• JayCee Said on October 29th, 2009 at 10:21 am

Niecy, congrates on the new job. You are a beautiful, smart woman and deserve the acclaim that is being received at this point your career. “The Insider” is not one of the regular shows I watch, but since You’ll be there so will I. Cougar that you are.

• lonnie Said on October 29th, 2009 at 7:10 pm

I think i love you niecy! I can’t stop wanting to see you. Beautiful! KISS

• Carla Curtis Said on October 31st, 2009 at 11:47 pm

Dear Niecy

Just wanted to thank you for all the good will you show towards everyone on Clean House. Your tender words guide many of us to a gentler side when using our own words.

Thank you once again.

Hugs and Stuff
    CJ

• Diana Said on November 2nd, 2009 at 11:06 am

Hi Niecy,
    I watch your show all the time and just love it when you are on!! You do such a great job and you say and do such nice things to all those “messey” people. I have learned much from you about organization. Thanks for being who you are and my God continue to bless you!

• Frank Said on November 6th, 2009 at 2:44 am

Hi Niecy,
    I couldnt help but fall in love with you on the insider. I just wrote a song titled “i’m in love with a cougar” and dedicated it to you.

• Isis Kangas Said on November 9th, 2009 at 1:07 am

Im so happy for you! You deserve it girl! i love you and pray fro you allll the time.

• AP Said on November 11th, 2009 at 12:34 pm

I think you are amazing and congrats on the new job!

• Barb Shaw Said on November 18th, 2009 at 8:23 pm

So glad you are being appreciated for the wonderful person you are !! I wish you the best of efforts to get your life back in balance – I know you are struggling.

• Torey Said on November 24th, 2009 at 3:12 pm

Miss Nicey, Clean house just aint been the same without you there. I’m glad you’re back, because I need my Niecy fix to. Congrats on your new job.

• Alannah Said on November 25th, 2009 at 9:28 pm

AWESOME!!

• tiffany Said on November 26th, 2009 at 10:53 am

I’m so happy for you. You exemplify, what a black powerful woman should be… I love you Ms. Nash!!!

• Kelly Said on November 28th, 2009 at 12:24 am

I could talk about the shows you’re on… which I do love seeing you back on Clean House. It’s great!! However, what I want to say is that I’m praying for you. I don’t know why you’ve gotten divorced (Matt. 5:32?), but I pray for your and your children’s strength in the Lord. Stay in Him!
    Be Blessed!!

• Pam Said on December 29th, 2009 at 3:25 pm

niecy
    Does the style network know that we watch clean to see you. We watch the same episodes over and over as if its the first time. There is no replacement for you so tell them stop trying. My mom would always say “You’re still watching that lady with that flower in her hair”? Mom went home to be with the Lord last year, and now I understand clutter being an outward expression. I am a very neat person, however Mom’s leather recliner that only she sit in is always cluttered with something. Its not a room but its the same concept.
    Love Ya and all you do!

• Blanche Lee Said on January 2nd, 2010 at 5:56 pm

Dear Niecy, Hello Doll! Count me first among all who watch you. You are sweet intelligent and beautiful. I wanted to snack that guy who asked you if someone told you to loose weight, all the hostesses on Entertainment shows are scary thin. Stay the way you are. Also people who watch TV now-a-day want to see meanness (Simon) low morals, & stupidity I’m a senior, we used to want to see talent like Sammy or Lola. Go girl! LoveYa much.bhl

• L.A. Said on January 3rd, 2010 at 7:41 am

I’m happy for your new job. U r blessed. Just remember not to get the big head. Don’t look down at people and be haughty especially at the nail salon in the hood. It’s silly. If u r feelin’ urself do it in Beverly Hills.

• Diane Anderson Said on January 5th, 2010 at 8:26 pm

so glad to have you back..congrats on both jobs..da

• Diane A. Said on January 5th, 2010 at 8:27 pm

and all the clean house crew too. da

• Jill Said on January 12th, 2010 at 9:21 pm

Congrats, Niecey! You’re a vibrant, fun person to watch~ I miss you when you’re not on Clean House! Best of luck & continued success to you & yours!

• Terry Said on January 13th, 2010 at 2:58 pm

Niecy, are you old enough to be a cougar?
    I didn’t think so.
    Saw you on the Insider last night, and I have to say, you looked more beautiful than ever before!

• Matthew Johnson Said on January 29th, 2010 at 1:59 pm

Neicy, honey you define sassiness! You are one of a kind my love and I am so excited to be able to see you embrace more jobs as your career begins to soar! Love ya girlie! Keep inspiring me!!!

• filipe Said on February 1st, 2010 at 3:08 pm

você e linda eu vejo seu programa no brasil cada coisa em seu lugar você é linda beijos filipe.

• .Mychal Said on February 22nd, 2010 at 11:22 pm

U r “Fine!” I love your work(Reno 911 etc.) Saw the Insider with Gary Coleman. This Guy has gone through a lot and looks(and acts)a bit unstable.I guess former child star comes unglued was what the show was going for? SHAME…U Still Fine.