Vote for Niecy on Dancing With the Stars from Niecy Nash Official Web Site

Mar 23
Vote for Niecy on Dancing With the Stars
Posted by Niecy on March 23rd, 2010 under The Blog

Niecy and her dance partner Louis Van Amstel need your votes! You can vote for Niecy on ABC’s web site for Dancing With the Stars or by calling 800-VOTE4-05 (800-868-3405) or you can text 3405.

Niecy joined eleven celebrities for Season 10 of “Dancing With the Stars,” including astronaut Buzz Aldrin, model/actress Pamela Anderson, ESPN sports reporter Erin Andrews, actress Shannen Doherty, reality TV star Kate Gosselin, Olympic gold medalist Evan Lysacek, NFL player Chad Ochocinco, “The Bachelor” Jake Pavelka, Pussycat Dolls lead singer Nicole Scherzinger, and actor Aiden Turner.

Check out Niecy during rehearsal.

45 Responses to “Vote for Niecy on Dancing With the Stars”

• jtorkelson Said on March 23rd, 2010 at 8:49 am

Best of Luck – My little girl met you in TN and I believe she is your biggest fan!!! She is voting as many times as she can!!

• Marcia Miller Said on March 23rd, 2010 at 9:29 am

You are IT !!! Just put out a lot of joy and confidence. Your tremendous spirit and sense of fun come shining through. I’m voting for you my doll.

• Pamela Brown Said on March 23rd, 2010 at 12:10 pm

GO GIRL!!!!! U ROCKED LAST NIGHT.

• roz Said on March 23rd, 2010 at 12:30 pm

Great job last night..you get all of my eleven votes. Keep up the hard work and have fun and you’ll go far. You get all of my eleven votes. Luv ya!!!!

• Karen Said on March 23rd, 2010 at 12:42 pm

You are the BOMB! Rock them curves, girl! Do you have a Twitter account?

• Niecy Said on March 23rd, 2010 at 12:59 pm

Niecy can be found on Twitter at @NiecyNash or http://twitter.com/NiecyNash

• Lee Said on March 23rd, 2010 at 3:20 pm

You are my favorite

• Pam Harris Said on March 23rd, 2010 at 6:41 pm

I have never watched Dancing with the Stars before, but when I heard you were on it, it became a MUST SEE! I love your positive attitude, and your SPUNK! You have been an incredible inspiration for me since I first saw you on Clean House (love you on Reno 911, too!)

As my dad would always say, “Illegitimi non carborundum” — Don’t let the bastards get you down! I can’t wait to see you dance again!

• Delilah Said on March 24th, 2010 at 2:53 am

You are sexy, smart, and talented Niecy! Keep it up gorgeous!!!!

• chree Said on March 24th, 2010 at 8:44 pm

Niecy,
    I just love that you always bring a smile to my face…and I work in a public school, so I need all the smiles I can get!
    Many thanks and good luck dancing queen ;)

• ccmelz Said on March 24th, 2010 at 11:55 pm

Love you Niecy, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

• Kandi Said on March 25th, 2010 at 7:25 pm

Necy,Iam rooting 4 u.I was able to vote b4 u finished.

• Karen Said on March 25th, 2010 at 10:32 pm

GO NIECY!! You are the BOMB!! We all voted for you at my pretty clean house! Tried to get on the ABC site without success, to vote for you there as well. I’ll investigate further on that one. We want to see you DANCE to the finish!!No mayhem or foolishness! Love Ya, Friend Girl

• Ibrahim sesay Said on March 26th, 2010 at 11:55 am

Yes 4nicey

• Betty Foley Said on March 27th, 2010 at 11:13 am

Miss Niecy, Just want you to know I love your show Clean House and voted for you on Dancing with the Stars. Please continue your stardom on tv…..you are one of a kind and it is so nice to see. Your thoughtfulness to people with emotional attachments on the show is very revealing on who YOU really are. God Bless and keep moving your tootsies11111

• TERRI :) Said on March 27th, 2010 at 9:05 pm

Way to go!!!! Great job Dancin’! I hope you go all the way staying the way you are – what an inspiration for women. It’s not all about size!

• Renee Hendrix Said on March 29th, 2010 at 5:00 pm

Niecy – Love ya girl! Had to watch this season of “Dancing” when I saw that you were on. I hope you go all the way!

• Shanitra Brannon Said on March 29th, 2010 at 8:55 pm

I think Niecy waz very good but on one lttle part she messedup and they should of gave her 9′s and 10′s

• Susan Said on March 29th, 2010 at 9:12 pm

I didn’t know who you were but once I saw you on Dancing with the Stars I have become a big fan! You appear to be just an ordinary woman who has this incredible ability to make life seem better just by being you!

• nancy Said on March 29th, 2010 at 9:21 pm

Niecy,LOVE YOU!!! When your dancing,ohh I dont see ANY FOOLISH & MAYHEM!!! YOUR FAB,BEAUTIFUL & I LOVE YOU & MISS YOU ON CLEAN HOUSE!!! YES I VOTE FOR YOU EVERYTIME!!!

• mesha starlin Said on March 29th, 2010 at 9:36 pm

oK…Niecy…I love you!!! I watch reality shows all the time and I have never pick up the phone a voted you are the first! praying you go all the way Your an inspiration!

• stacy Said on March 30th, 2010 at 2:29 am

Miss Niecy, you are beautiful & wonderful. Now you may just see the blessings you have given people will now reflect back to you now! Let it shine! My family & I are all pulling for you. Have fun!

• carolyn miglorisi Said on March 31st, 2010 at 10:42 am

Im voting for you. You are beautiful inside and outside. You make people feel good on their worst days.You love life and it shows. I wish you the best.

• jorgiana Said on April 1st, 2010 at 2:59 pm

Hi Niecy, I’m from Brazil and toro for you, you think as much on TV, kisses

• Brenda Wilson Said on April 1st, 2010 at 10:12 pm

You were outstanding. I do not care for the show because of the judges but since you are on the show. I will be watching and voting for you. Keep up the good work. Katie needs to go.

• Jackie & Sam Said on April 5th, 2010 at 9:30 pm

Niecy, We love you. We always watch your show, “Clean House”. When I told my daughter, Sam you were going to be on “Dancing”, she was over the moon. Tonight they limited our phone votes to 10 per phone. We used up the home phone and my cell, so I went to ABC on line. Much as I hate the junk mail I will get, you are worth it. We wish you the best, you inspire us and make us laugh. Keep on keepin on.
    Your biggest fans,
    Sam and Jackie

• seenyana Said on April 6th, 2010 at 6:57 am

You are the BOMB!

• Mayra Said on April 6th, 2010 at 4:38 pm

Clean House would be just another TV show but Niecy makes it a “must watch”. The other hosts are ok but trying to imitate Niecy is a waste of their time. There is only ONE Niecy to whom it comes natural. Love her. Wish I could meet her in person some day. NIECY YOUR ARE TOPS!!!!!!!

• Pastor Pamela Said on April 7th, 2010 at 10:56 pm

Niecy, you are LIGHT! Shine on…God is with you. Dance! You are a star.

• Sarah Hill Said on April 8th, 2010 at 9:51 am

Niecey I thought you was crazy on Clean House, You have it goning on at Dancing With The Stars. Keep up the good work for the the thick girls.

• michael solis Said on April 12th, 2010 at 9:17 pm

hi niecy !! me and my friends love you! who wants clean house?? love it!!!!

• Lori Said on April 13th, 2010 at 12:49 pm

Love you, Niecy. All the other dancers love you, too. Louis, not so serious next week. Stop making our Niecy cry.

• Lori Said on April 13th, 2010 at 12:51 pm

P.S. Niecy, those judged lost their d@mned minds. Giving that Gosselin performance the same score as yours? Girl, please.

• Marty (Costa Mesa) Said on April 13th, 2010 at 7:28 pm

Hi, Niecy!

It’s only a matter of time before I meet you in person somewhere, but you would have been
    reacting about my apartment last year–you’d
    love it for the sake of your famous TV show!

But it can always get worse; I hope you win
    the ‘Dancing With The Stars’ title this year!

Ironically, I have a housing appointment at
    some time tomorrow, and an inspection needs
    to be passed to avoid paying so much rent,
    or something worse than that!

And I will never forget ‘Clean House’ with the way you did it–but it reminds me that
    I should have a clean apartment if I can!

Win the whole enchilada on Dancing, Niecy!

• Alesaundra Atreides Said on April 13th, 2010 at 10:41 pm

Go girl!!!! We love you! All us girls with jiggle parts are right there with you!

• michael solis Said on April 13th, 2010 at 10:46 pm

we love you niecy… who wants clean house!!

• Laurie Bishop Said on April 13th, 2010 at 11:35 pm

Nicey, I thought that you danced so eloquently when you danced for your brother. I loved your performance and the emotion of it. All the best to you!

• Debbie Said on April 14th, 2010 at 9:15 am

Love you Nicey – but let’s see your personality shine through! We’re voting for you

• sisternadira Said on April 19th, 2010 at 11:56 am

I am a full sized nurse who works every Monday, however during my shift myself,my staff and my patients stop to cheer you on. I am so proud of you. I see how proud your mom is and how supportive she is. Keep dancing Baby and keep your chin up and your feet moving. The Staff of Eliza Bryant Village

• Jennifer Said on April 19th, 2010 at 8:40 pm

YOU GO GIRL!!! GO NIECY!!!!! LOVE YA GIRL!!!!!

• Connie Said on April 19th, 2010 at 10:04 pm

I’m trying to vote for you Niecy, but the system won’t let me in and I can’t find the phone number. You’re awesome.

• ottavia arnold Said on April 19th, 2010 at 10:15 pm

Neicey I love you. they are messing with you. I tried to vote and they kept telling me I had reach my limit. I’d wait and try again and vote went through, last wk and tonite. I callback and could vote. I voted on house and cell the max.

• Ola Walker Said on April 20th, 2010 at 8:24 pm

I use all of my votes for you; you are such an inspiration and a great positive person. The more I hear about your past heart breaks, the more you inspire me! Continue to do what you do because you are truly an inspiration to us.

• Go G-Lo Said on April 20th, 2010 at 10:08 pm

Neicy girl u a hot mess on that dance floor but I love u so much u definitely get all my votes.

• Amy Said on April 21st, 2010 at 5:12 pm

We love clean house @ ours. We are voting the limit for everyone in our house. You and Louie are awesome, we will keep you in!