Cozy up with Hampton’s Clean and Fresh Bedding from Niecy Nash Official Web Site

May 3
Cozy up with Hampton’s Clean and Fresh Bedding
Posted by Niecy on May 3rd, 2010 under The Blog

Hey everyone,

This past weekend Hampton Hotels invited me to experience their Clean and Fresh BeddingTM, and I gotta admit… I loved it! Hampton washes all bedding fresh for every guest, guaranteed – linens, duvet, everything! You know how I feel about clean, right? After a long day of practicing for Dancing with the Stars, it was great to relax in a comfy bed I knew was clean. Really clean!

The next morning I felt so good I didn’t want to leave… so I took the duvet with me downstairs. Watch this video to see the stares I got at breakfast and other fun times from my stay with Hampton.

Much love,

9 Responses to “Cozy up with Hampton’s Clean and Fresh Bedding”

• Cathy Simmons Said on May 3rd, 2010 at 9:47 pm

Hi Miss Niecy, I just wanted to say your quick step tonight was SLA-AM-IN!! You looked so awesome out on that floor and I was just really happy for you how far you’ve come in the dance competition. Go girl, you were amazing!! And your cray-zee personality just cracks me up too! Keep up the good work!!

• Annemarie Said on May 5th, 2010 at 10:40 am

Im so happy for you Niecy!!! Awsome amazing graceful. Keep shaking what god gave you!! That mirrored ball is yours girl!!!!

• Jayne Said on May 11th, 2010 at 9:01 pm

Hi Nicey,
    I enjoyed your time dancing, and hope to continue to see you on the Insider!

Best wishes always.

• LANELL Said on May 12th, 2010 at 3:09 pm

Neicy we watch all your shows. girl i voted as many votes as my phones and computer would let me every week. i watch every show you have done and then we watch the reruns. my cousin lives in ne. and i live in texas. so we talk to each other daily and say how proud we are of you and all you have done. luv you and keep up the good work.

• Herb Said on May 12th, 2010 at 8:31 pm

Hi. Niecey, I enjoyed watching you, looking all adorable in the bed ready to take a nap. I enjoy watching you, and much success to you in the future.

• Linc Said on May 13th, 2010 at 7:34 am

May 13, 2010
    Good morning Nicey, I have always been a fan
    Dancing With The Stars, Just made me love you all the more. F.A.N. (Follow the Artist Network).

• Dexter Robertson Said on May 13th, 2010 at 9:26 am

HI Ms Niecy, you were ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC on the DWTS! You made “us” so proud! You go girl! Love the Hampton commercial!!

• k Said on May 25th, 2010 at 10:39 pm

Niecey, I just watched you dance on the DWTS finale and it was great. You are truly my inspiration.

• Threasa Byrd Said on May 31st, 2010 at 3:46 pm

Miss Niecy I just Love You.I was so excited for you to be on DWTS.I miss u when You are not onTV.we watch clean house all the time (even the reruns).May God continue to bless you and your family.Your fan always.