I Lived My Dream to be a Dancer from Niecy Nash Official Web Site

May 13
I Lived My Dream to be a Dancer
Posted by Niecy on May 13th, 2010 under Dancing With the Stars

The talented comedic actress takes a gracious bow during last night’s results show. She had fun dancing for redemption and proudly embraced her “jiggly parts”.

Be sure to tune-in to see Niecy and Louis tomorrow morning on “Live with Regis & Kelly”

Niecy and Louis appeared on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” last night:

Niecy and Louis appeared on “Good Morning America” earlier today. Check it out.

Niecy Nash Check out all of Niecy’s Performances on “Dancing with the Stars”:

Thank You for Supporting Niecy with your votes while she competed on the show. Niecy returns to dance in the finale Tune-in May 24th & 25th!

12 Responses to “I Lived My Dream to be a Dancer”

• Stacey Said on May 14th, 2010 at 5:40 pm

I just want to say I enjoyed every second watching Niecy on DWTS, she has the best personality! Niecy and louis were a great match and I am so sad to see them go. Niecy you are so beautiful and I love you!! You just gained a new fan forever!!

• Jan Said on May 14th, 2010 at 8:44 pm

Niecy I have been watching you on “Clean House” for years and I think you are truly one of the most clever most hilarious comedians on the planet! You were FABULOUS on DWTS and I can’t wait to see what you do next! Congratulations on our success!

• Rebekah Frank Said on May 16th, 2010 at 9:48 pm

Niecy, thank you for inspiring me. As a big girl, I had been avoiding the idea of playing softball (something I used to be quite good at) because of my weight, but you inspired me to go out there and do it. Today was my first practice. It was kind of rough, and I’m already sore, but I’m so happy. Although, I will say, that I have to do something with my jiggly parts. When I’m running and they are bouncing, they make noise! Thanks again.

• Dawniele Castellanos Said on May 16th, 2010 at 9:57 pm

Niecy, thanks for being so much fun on the show! Love that you made it so far.

Question! In one of the clips you were wearing a super cute Mom of 3 t-shirt. Where did you get it? I need a Mom of 4! Thanks.

• Barbara Said on May 17th, 2010 at 10:39 pm

Thank you Neicy for showing me that a woman who has always felt dancing “challenged” CAN take a chance and excell! With your beautiful success on DWTS, I have started attending a Zumba exercise class. Dancing and fitness, and I’m loving it! Thanks for showing me the way and helping me find the courage.

• Shawna Said on May 19th, 2010 at 4:07 pm

Girl, you represent on everything you do. I am also a fairly healthy female and lovin it!. I never watched DWTS until I heard you were going to be on it. I usually catch you on Clean House or Reno 911. You did an outstanding job on DWTS. Your outfits were just gorgeous. You make me feel like dancing. keep the great outlook and May God continue to Bless You.

• Colleen Said on May 19th, 2010 at 9:22 pm

Niecy you were the only reason I watched this season! Im proud of you!

• Theresa Jones Said on May 24th, 2010 at 2:41 pm

I am reading the article on you in the current issue of Ebony magazine, you are a beautiful person with a genuine soul. You have three beautiful children as well. I am a fan and I pray for great things to continue for you in you career. To God Be the Glory for the great things he has already done. Keep on doing you and being real. I love it.

• Theresa Jones Said on May 24th, 2010 at 2:50 pm

She a Bad Mamma Jamma, Boom Get into It:)

• Trinita McCormick Said on May 25th, 2010 at 11:47 pm

Neicy, I loved you on the show. You’re lively spirit and level of comfort in your own skin made it a joy to watch. I LOVED your bootylicious dance tonight! Girl, do your thing!!!! You’ve got a big fan declaring everything “foolishness & mayhem” in NC!

• Christi Love Said on May 26th, 2010 at 1:49 am

Gryl , You never stop crackin’ my a.. up! One thing you don’t look like is a “Weave On A Stick” you are one HOT MaMa..” Freeze Shuga U under Arrest”! Get Christi Love..lol.. Love you Gyrl!

• Darlene Said on June 9th, 2010 at 8:34 am

I enjoyed getting to know you on DWTS. You have a wonderful personality and seem like so much fun to be around. You look fabulous each week! I especially loved the dress you wore in your “90 Paso Doble”. What to you do with the dresses when you are done with them? I would love to take that one off your hands. Let em know if thats possible. I would be perfect for my 40th Birthday party:-)