I won a 2010 Daytime Emmy Award!! from Niecy Nash Official Web Site

Jun 29
I won a 2010 Daytime Emmy Award!!
Posted by Niecy on June 29th, 2010 under The Blog

2010 Daytime Emmy Award Winner in the Outstanding Special Class Special category as Producer/Host of “Clean House: The Messiest Home In the Country” on The Style Network.

My feature on AOL Black Voices regarding my reaction to winning my first Daytime Emmy

7 Responses to “I won a 2010 Daytime Emmy Award!!”

• Lisa Said on June 30th, 2010 at 3:41 pm

Congrats!! I love your work! You are a joy to watch. My Husband even watches clean house because he thinks you so funny :)

• Rhonda Said on June 30th, 2010 at 9:13 pm

OH!! You all so deserved it. My six year old daughter is a chunky monkey and she loves herself, mostly because of you Miss Niecey. She will mention her “jiggly parts”. Niecey is so wonderful and self confident it rubs off. She is thrilled and begs to stay up and watch Clean House. My hubby and I think the show is wonderful.

• Kathy Said on July 7th, 2010 at 1:09 pm

I LOVE Clean House. I would not miss it for anything in the world.

• Tiye Said on July 9th, 2010 at 2:22 am

I LOVE YOU AND YOUR SHOW.

• Eric Weekly Said on July 12th, 2010 at 1:25 am

Gone Head Niecy!! I see you! Congratulations to a most hardworking diva! It looks all fun from our point of view but I know you put in much hard work to satisfy a world full of tough critics. I love clean house and reno 911. Please keep doing what ya doing. Much love!

• Danyale Said on July 21st, 2010 at 9:03 pm

So glad you will have that Emmy statue & I know you will keep it CLEAN & shiny :-) I’m happy for your accomplishment because you truly deserve it!

• whatisthat Said on July 27th, 2010 at 4:39 pm

niecy, i did not know that you won an emmy!!! i am so,so happy of you and you make sistas proud..you are real and you keep it that way..24/7…i love clean house and please don’t leave… and if you do..good luck to ya..