The End of Clean House! from Niecy Nash Official Web Site

Aug 4
The End of Clean House!
Posted by Niecy on August 4th, 2010 under The Blog

The title of the post may be a little misleading- let me explain… It’s not the end of Clean House but it is the end of my time as host of Clean House. I want to thank those of you who have been so supportive over the years- nine years to be exact! Wow! It’s been a long time….

My journey began with a crew that included Michael Moloney, Allen Lee Half, and Linda Koopersmith. I love you guys more than you know! I’m grateful to Cherryl Morgan and Carrie Mc Kool who brought us together with a concept that has helped so many.

My Clean House Clients? Babyyyyy yall are too many things!!! Some of my favorites have been Keith & Marsha Jones, The Taylors, Matthew Modesitt & Devin House, The Silvermans, and my mama!

As it all comes to an end, I stand along side Mark Brunetz, Trish Suhr, and Matt Iseman – together we are the perfect cocktail- shaken not stirred, strong and exactly what you need in a pinch! You three are the “lightening in the bottle of it all”! I also have to thank the people behind the scenes, specifically our crew. Over worked with The Messiest Home and you still keep coming back! Over the years I’ve watched you grow and go… I wish you all the best!…

How do I do all that I do? You know it’s not by myself! Big thanks to every stylist, hair dresser and make up artist who made me look like something! Terrell Mullin, if I go before you, make sure you give me a “last look” in my coffin! Lol.

Thank you to the Style Network. You gambled on a little Black girl from Compton and she gave you a number 1 show! Reciprocity. I love it!!!

You know what else I love? My Clean House Fans! Thank you for allowing me to come into your homes to entertain and inspire. I love it when you see me out and yell ” Hey Niecy”! It feels like you know me. I will be forever grateful for each and every one of you!

Tell me something, what do you think I should do next??? I have no fear. I truly believe, The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Love, Mayhem & Foolishness

111 Responses to “The End of Clean House!”

• Stephanie Said on August 4th, 2010 at 10:50 am

I *love love LOVE* Clean House, and I’m sad that you won’t be the host anymore! Your warm personality and passion for helping others is what got me addicted to the show in the first place! I wish you the best of luck!

• Kate Said on August 4th, 2010 at 10:51 am

My mom and I watch you every time you are one so you will be missed. But we know that we can see you on the insider everyday.

• Jamie Said on August 4th, 2010 at 11:00 am

I’m happy for you, but sad to be missing your sparkling personality on Clean House. You MAKE that show! They’re gonna have a hard time finding someone to fill your stilettos, Miss Niecy. Best of luck to you!

• Wes Jones Said on August 4th, 2010 at 11:03 am

I would love to see you do you own Sketch Comedy Show! I think you would be incredible.

• Jack Said on August 4th, 2010 at 11:04 am

Why are you leaving, Niecy? Other projects? Burnout? You’ll be missed! Blessings to you.

• dione Said on August 4th, 2010 at 11:07 am

Oh well. I definitely am not watching clean house anymore. I only watch the reruns and the new shows because of you. I’m DONE!!

• Myndie Said on August 4th, 2010 at 11:48 am

I’m not sure what you should do next, but you will truly be missed. Perhaps you should be a degree in counseling!! You rock at telling people how it is and really digging deep inside their soul to figure out what the real problems are.

I’m excited to see what comes next for you. You will be fabulous in whatever it is.

Lots of Love!

• Kimberlee Said on August 4th, 2010 at 11:49 am

I am such a huge fan. I am deeply hurt to see you go, but I know it is for the best. That show is going to be lost without you. I hope the ratings will still stand. To tell you the truth I dont think I will we able to watch that show again. (tear)You truly made that show. But keep in mind you you did give them a 9 year head start. I was never big on meeting celebrities, but i told my mom if I could meet anyone in the world it would be you. One day I would love for you personally share your word of inspiration with me. Right now I am unemployed and lost, but still trying to stay positive. I can not wait to see you in things to come. I think you have a wonderful gift of talent to share. I would not be surprised if you were the next Oprah times 10. Niecy for president!!!! lol!!! Go out there and show them what you got gurl!!!! Lol!!! XOXOXOXO

• kimmie Said on August 4th, 2010 at 11:50 am

Your energy, common sense, style, wit, charm and sense will truly be missed on “Clean House”. However I look forward whatever endeavor life brings you to next.

Love ya, Niecy

• Kimberlee Said on August 4th, 2010 at 11:52 am

Yea! I am the first one to leave a comment!!! LOL!!!! See I am your #1 Fan.

By the way does any one know where I can get a copy of Houmor Mill Mag with Niecy on the front?

• Bryan Said on August 4th, 2010 at 11:52 am

NOOOOOOOOOOO Im sad to see u go, but its awesome to see you grow personally and professionally niecy,I loved your attitude on the show and getting people over there excuses which is tougher than cleaning the house itself, I know God will bless you and direct you wherever you go! Maybe more into acting, I would love to see more of you on the big screen, heres to the next 9 yrs! Love ya Bryan M

• Stephanie Said on August 4th, 2010 at 11:52 am

Have loved you on the show for nine seasons – and thanks to reruns and syndication, you’ll never be too far away! All the best in whatever you choose to do – I’ll be watching, that’s for sure!

• Teresa Erickson Said on August 4th, 2010 at 12:07 pm

Niecy, I have watched every single episode of Clean House. I mean it. Every single one. It’s my favorite show on TV, and my husband often calls me Niecy because I so often channel you! The fact is, however, that the show just is flat without you. The team is great, but the extra authenticity you bring to it is what has kept me watching all these years. I don’t know what I’m going to do without you!

• Rose Said on August 4th, 2010 at 12:07 pm

What?! You’re leaving? No!!! You’re the best at what you do. I don’t have any suggestions for your future, but I know you’ll be successful. Good luck in whatever you decide Niecy, you’re amazing!

• Don L Said on August 4th, 2010 at 12:09 pm

It will be sad to see you leave the show, loved you on Reno 911, but you absolutely glowed as yourself on Clean House. You brought a great balance of humor, sincerity and happiness to each episode. You will be missed.

• Marilee Said on August 4th, 2010 at 12:13 pm

NOOOOOOOOO!!! It cannot be true!!! :( I have loved the four of you together and your many adventures we have all followed!! I hope great things for you in the future!! However, you will be GREATLY missed as I watch Clean House!!

• Shelley Said on August 4th, 2010 at 12:14 pm

So sad to see you go…It certainly will not be the same without you, but I have so enjoyed watching you. Best of luck in whatever you do next! Wish you weren’t going, though. Bittersweet for the fans. We love you, but want to see you happy.

• Michelle Said on August 4th, 2010 at 12:26 pm

I am sorry to see you go, but look forward to your new projects.

• Vanesssa Said on August 4th, 2010 at 12:26 pm

You will truly be missed on the show :( It’s a shame that I never had the pleasure of meeting you in person. Hopefully you’ll make an appearance every once in awhile! My God Bless you in all that you do, for He has!

• Dorothy Smaniotto Said on August 4th, 2010 at 12:43 pm

Why Niecy? You really didn’t give a reason.We love the 4 of you.It won’t be the same. Who’s going to be the next host?Thanks for all the entertainment.You are the #1 host.Those fill ins just don’t cut it!

• Patrice Said on August 4th, 2010 at 12:52 pm

Clean House will NOT be the same without. What a huge loss for the show and for us your fans, however I have appreciated every episode, I have watched you from the beginning, I have learned from everyone of your “chitchats” LOL with the homeowners. You are right not to have any fear because truly your present and your future is sooo bright that we will need sunglassess. May God continue to richly bless you

• Kathy Said on August 4th, 2010 at 1:23 pm

Miss Niecy- You will totally be missed! Your personality shines no matter where u go, and I can TOTALLY see you in a movie-like Austin Powers- or one that you are an investigator! Until that calling comes along, I think you should go out of ur comfor zone and go on the show Wipeout!! They should have a celebrity Wipeout! You would kick butt!!

• Kristina Said on August 4th, 2010 at 2:19 pm

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! *sigh* I guess all good things must come to an end. I do like everyone else, but it just won’t be Clean House without you. I’ll be watching, cuz you can’t look at a trainwreck? But you’ll def be missed. You never did say why you’re leaving :( I hope your next endeavor is as successful, if not greater than this was. Love you Beautiful Girl! xo

• Will Said on August 4th, 2010 at 2:23 pm

You did get it right when you said “the end of clean house.” Without you it’s doomed. Thanks for nine great seasons Niecy! Can’t wait to see what you do next.

• angieb Said on August 4th, 2010 at 2:34 pm

Goodbye my friend! God bless you in whatever challenge you take on next! The show will never be the same without you! Goodbye my friend!

• Sheryl Said on August 4th, 2010 at 2:55 pm

What’s Clean House without you Niecy? It’s a sad day for your fans, but we can’t wait to see what you do next. God bless!!

• Alexis Said on August 4th, 2010 at 3:40 pm

Hi miss Niecy this is a big surprise to me and my friends, we love watching you on Clean House and the Insider. We pray that God has something else in store for you!!!! Love ya Friend in my Head and in my Heart always!!! <3

• robert Said on August 4th, 2010 at 3:41 pm

I’ll surely miss you on clean house your the only why I would watch it with my partner john.but whatever is it that you.how you do will be fantastic.I don’t know why you don’t have your own talk show or a show on making peoples dreams come true.you sure are great on giving people advice and making them smile.what about your own hair flower line.I sure do love them flowers and nobody wears them better than you.I have stage 4 colon cancer for past 2 years I’ve been battling this disease and am gonna keep on fighting cause I surely want to be here to see what it is that your gonna do next.good luck on your next projects and may god bless you for all the wondelful things that you’ve done for so many other people.I’ll keep watching you on the insider.

• Jennifer Said on August 4th, 2010 at 4:53 pm

I am heartbroken-I can not imagine Clean House without you. I have a chronic illness and watching Clean House has been strangely therapeutic. I know you have been doing the show a long time so I get it is time to move on but you will be missed.

• Amber Said on August 4th, 2010 at 5:27 pm

I love you Niecy Nash! You are such a icon, a diva…I am going to miss you on my favorite show! Well, ex favorite show now! I think you should get your own show now! I am so emotional…no no no! But you will be just fine…I pray for the best in your future endeavors!

• Ronn Said on August 4th, 2010 at 5:31 pm

I have watched you from the beginning. I know you will succeed it whatever path you take. Just do what you love and do it with passion.

• Janet Jensen Said on August 4th, 2010 at 5:32 pm

Noooooooooo! Love the show but it won’t be the same without you. Best of luck, sweetie!

• James Said on August 4th, 2010 at 6:31 pm

PLEASE fight to be the next female host of DWTS. Brooke Burke is KILLING me! I can’t take it anymore. I must take no-doze to stay awake!!!!!!

• Alex Said on August 4th, 2010 at 7:59 pm

Dear Miss Neicy, I have become addicted to Clean House all because of you, and now that you have decided to move on to even greater sucesses I must tell you that I am happy for you but on behalf of millions of fans the show has lost what keeps me tuning in. I love your style, madness and mayhem and despite your larger than life appeal, you have never been able to hide in your eyes the concern you had or those you helped. You are a talented actress but the sincerity and kindness that you have provided was no act, that is who you are. Thank you for sharing the laughs, your kindness and letting the world see just how special you are. I think Matt, Trish and Mark are perfect and talented people, but you make them shine. Thank you for all that you have done and all that your are. Good luck is not necessary since real stars will shine in whatever they do – you sparkle brightly. Take good care.

• Saundra King Said on August 4th, 2010 at 9:23 pm

Niecy, I have just recently “discovered” your show and am sad to see that tonight is your last clean house show. Girl you have made me laugh like no body’s business! I had not realized that I had not truly laughed in such a long time and that my soul really missed the freeing feeling that only deep laughter can bring. I have been so incredibly busy for the last nine years that TV was not a part of my agenda. I am glad to have experienced your show. How about you do a show about extremely busy couples who are in need of some serious R and R? Maybe help the wife/husband spirit the work-aholic away for a brief respite? Get the couples back in touch with each other. You could perhaps infuse new life into a marriage/relationship. See ya around Niecy, can’t wait to see what you will do next.

• marquita Said on August 4th, 2010 at 11:20 pm

don’t leave us niecy, it is not the same without you, happy trails to you until we meet again, love and kisses

• A Cook Said on August 4th, 2010 at 11:56 pm

The show will not be the same without you! And I will be looking forward to your reruns because everyone else they have tried to replace you with pales in comparison, no pun intended.

• Pam Said on August 5th, 2010 at 12:26 am

Well God bless you Niecy! I love Clean House and as much as I love the co host that sub for you when you are out, it is just not the same and I hate to see you go!! Good Luck in all that you do!
    Now, I just watch Trish get married and was wondering where you and Matt were!! The camera seem to make a point of showing Mark, but you two were no where to be found! Couldn’t help wondering why and I hope that the love and friendship that is evident on Clean House is real and honest and NOT a scripted mirage!
    I look forward to seeing you in whatever and the Lord gives you!

• paula g Said on August 5th, 2010 at 12:27 am

You make this show, without you there is not Clean House, sorry for Style Network because they are about to lose a ton of viewers! As for what you should do next? Does it matter? Anything you touch will turn to gold of that we are all sure. Good luck we will always love you!

• Patti Said on August 5th, 2010 at 12:47 am

Hey Miss Niecy-You will be missed on Clean House. You are so funny, what will Clean House do without you!!!! I wish you all the best and know that you wouldn’t be leaving the Clean House Family unless it was something you needed or wanted to do. I will miss you so much, BUT I know that whatever you do write a book, have your on hair flower line, your next project will be just as Fabulous as Clean House!!!! So, I am taking my BIG GIRL PILL now, and watch for your next project!!!! You go Girl you ROCK!!! The Best is yet to come for you!!!

Let me get back to my HOT MESS!!!!
    You are a Beautiful Person,best wishes and Love!!! HUGS TOO!!!!

• Jon White Said on August 5th, 2010 at 1:31 am

It’s a sad day in America. No more Miss Niecy and Clean House together. Mark, Trish and Matt are great at what they do but your CHARM, WIT, and HUMOR is what kept me watching all these years. Alot of times your humor is what has kept me going. I just can’t believe it. No disrespect to Mark, Trish or Matt but I will not be tuning in to Clean House ever again because there will never be a replacement for you. I truly wish you the best in whatever you decide to do next. When you do decide, Holla and your fans will come running! Love ya Miss Niecy. Thanks for the fun memories!

• Sara Said on August 5th, 2010 at 12:02 pm

Niecy,

I am sorry to see you leave Clean House, but I do hope new opportunities continue to arise for you. I wish you all the best in whatever you end up doing.
    The next host has really big shoes to fill, not sure if Style can find someone with your understanding, charisma, sense of humor, and compassion. I will continue to watch Clean House, but not without tears in my eyes over missing you.
    Thank you for 9 wonderful years. All the best to you.

• Steph Said on August 5th, 2010 at 7:24 pm

I will miss you! Clean house is NEVER the same when your not there. I love clean house! Thank you for introducing us to a great show! You guys always do an awesome job!!

• vjkramer Said on August 5th, 2010 at 8:02 pm

Niecy, you would be the best replacement for Larry King. You are funny, insightful and you don’t take anyone’s nonsense!

I will miss you on Clean House. All the best to you!

• Jenn Said on August 5th, 2010 at 8:47 pm

Say it ain’t so !!! It is not the same without you… I love the team of four – you, trish, matt, and mark … no other host can do it for me (I tried with all of the fill-ins). But Miss Niecy – I’m watching and waiting for what’s next !! You’re my gurlfriend in my head !!

• Cynthia Said on August 5th, 2010 at 9:28 pm

God Bless you Miss Niecy, It has been a joy to watch Clean House. Helping the people make changes in their lives has been inspiring. I cannot wait to see what the next journey will consist of but I hope we all can be a part of it. Love you Miss Nash

• ilea Said on August 6th, 2010 at 1:57 am

I love the show. I think you’re great on it. I will still watch the show, because Matt, Mark and Trish are really good, too. I hope people will give it a chance without you. I’m sure you don’t want it cancelled. Perhaps you should give a reason for your departure, and encourage people to still watch it. As far as what you should do next, I really don’t know, since you’ve pretty much done everything. Actress, show host, comedian, dancer. How about singing? Maybe making an album? You have a great voice.

• Wanda Mitchell Said on August 6th, 2010 at 3:21 am

I just had to drop in and say Thank you Niecy. And Yes it’s still clean and tidy. ..but I do think I should have let you gone in and visited our piggies!! I just didn’t want you to get any mud on your pretty blue shirt!!
    I also enjoyed watching you on DWTS and best wishes for the future.

• Lisa Ross Said on August 6th, 2010 at 3:47 am

Aww man, Ms. Niecy, Clean House won’t be the same without your wit and style, I watch the show you are wonderful, I’m not sure if I can enjoy it if your no longer going to be on the show. However, I wish you much success.

• Sheila in Georgia Said on August 6th, 2010 at 7:30 am

Niecy, there are wonderful things that God has in store for you. I love how you just did not just deal with how to get homes clean but the underlying issues that got homeowners to where they were. You used Godly principles to try to ensure that homeowners did not go back to the mayhem and foolishness. You cannot leave a clean vessel empty because something will fill it, and that something may not be good. This is a prayer that I pray over my husband who is a police officer and I pray it for you…God bless her spiritually, physically, mentally, and emotionally in Jesus name, Amen! Love and blessings my sister!

• Stefanie Said on August 6th, 2010 at 10:40 am

Me and my four year old girls love to watch you and the show. Much success in your future endeavors.

• Vicky Said on August 6th, 2010 at 10:52 am

What stunning news!! My daughter and I will miss your no nonsense approach to the “mayhem and foolishness” on Clean House. The show will not be the same without you. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

• cheryl Said on August 6th, 2010 at 11:10 am

NOOOOOOOO don’t go!!!!!
    Love your show. It has been great seeing you on Clean Hse & wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do next.
    Your shoes will be hard to fill on the show.
    Thanks for all of the craziness, laughs,and foolishness! You are truly one of a kind!!
    Love & God Bless you & your family!

• Mrs. Raiford Said on August 6th, 2010 at 12:01 pm

God is all over YOU! You came to my Church New Psalmist in Baltimore and you praied the lord with passion and you work and feel with a passion. God said it is time for another season just believe. Will miss you on the show however as you said it… the best is yet to come and HE see’s the BEST in YOU!!!

• S Said on August 6th, 2010 at 12:54 pm

Niecy, I think you should become the new boss on The Office.

• maria Said on August 6th, 2010 at 1:30 pm

I do like Sherri, but you would have played the hell out of the character Lula in Janet Evanovich’s novel turned movie “One for the Money”! (minus the 200lbs) I wish you well in whatever is next. Be blessed!

• Penni Said on August 6th, 2010 at 3:25 pm

I watched Clean House and it made me feel like I was hangin out with my homegurl Niecy. Now I watch anything that you are on. You will be missed.

• Melanie Kernan Said on August 6th, 2010 at 4:21 pm

SAY IT AINT SO NIECY !!!
    We love you…I watched the show because of the people doing it..Ofcourse there’s more out there to be done…but I wouldn’t let just anybody come into my house to peak in my drawers..haha..I am addicted to you and your smile (MATT’S aint so hard to look at either)..and my 5 yr old grandson is so in love with you..all I have to say is “Mikey, your girl friend is on” and he comes running..It just wont be the same..I love you and I wish you all the best for what ever you do..
    I watched DWTS and I think you should have won! you were the one that came the farthest and you were BEAUTIFUL in all the outfits too..
    What do I think you should do next..Maybe a talk show at night when you can use that naaasty (it’s a good thing) wit of yours for grownups ofcourse..or a children’s program..I think your great with kid’s..LOL

• Deborah Said on August 6th, 2010 at 6:32 pm

I will “truly” miss you on Clean House. I have watched this show since DAY ONE and was alway impressed by your “investigative wisdom” you passed on to homeowners to get to the bottom of their mayhem. Sorry to see you go – NOW….I’ve also seen you are on “The Insider” and you’re great – but as only Niecy Nash can be…. why is your eye “concealer” so white? It wasn’t that way when you first came onboard The Insider. Please…make them tone that down! Racoon eyes are an insult to you. LOVE YOU and best wishes!

• Audrey Said on August 6th, 2010 at 6:35 pm

Awful sorry to see you leave Clean House. I watch often, and Matt, Trish and Mark are a great team. But nobody could truly replace you as their “leader.” I’m glad Clean House will continue, though, as it really is an entertaining, informative show, and helps those unfortunate “clutterbugs” clean up their act. I’ve always been surprised that their houses were not condemned long before. Good luck in the future, Miss Niecy.

• Carla Said on August 6th, 2010 at 7:22 pm

Why r u leaving Neicy?! I love you on the show! Your shoes will be hard to fill…trust me. I wasn’t really impressed with your guest hosts…they didn’t have the charm, wit, or humor that you posses…couldn’t wait for your return! And how I loved when you would look in the camera after something stupid was either said or done. Good Luck and many blessings to you! PS ~ Where can I find that beautiful diamond heart necklace you wore on the 2008 Messiest Home episode? Been looking everywhere!

• Michellle Said on August 7th, 2010 at 9:15 pm

God puts us in positions for a reason, season, or a lifetime. I too, have seen every single episode of Clean House, and your spirit always shined through the darkness that many of the families were facing. I really believe you will have your own talk show, and counsel those in need. You have the skills and the personality. We all love you my sister!!!!!

• Luvhh Said on August 7th, 2010 at 10:36 pm

No, Miss Niecy, nooooooo! Sadly, that show is nothing without you. No one else will be able to carry it. I hope and pray that Clean House is not crazy enough to have let you go! If not, well, then more power to you. You will most certainly be missed and unfortunately, I will only watch re-runs with Miss Niecy in them.

• Dianne Said on August 8th, 2010 at 4:27 am

I’m so sorry to hear you are leaving “Clean House”…it is one of my very favorites! You, Mark, Matt, and Trish had great chemistry on-screen and made the show a winner! I wish you the very best in whatever your future holds. You will be sorely missed.

• Stacey Said on August 8th, 2010 at 4:46 am

“Tell me something, what do you think I should do next???”

That’s easy – please find a way to come back! The show won’t be nearly as good without you!!!!

• Anna Baldemor Thomas Said on August 8th, 2010 at 5:49 am

Dear Ms. Niecy,
    Im from the Philippines, married to a wonderful black guy from MI, USA and i watch your program every Saturday and Sunday afternoon here in my country, i am a hundred percent fan of you and clean house, its just so sad that you wont be there anymore..it wont be the same without you and i will miss those big roses in your hair..but yes, we all have to end something we love to start something great. Goodluck to you Ms. Niecy..I wish you success. =)

• busymom4kc Said on August 8th, 2010 at 2:50 pm

Niecy, So sad to see you leaving CH! If you can’t host I hope they bring Lisa in to continue the great tradition and foundation that you laid. Your wit, caring, compassion and wisdom will truly be missed. Good luck on your future plans. I know that God has a wonderful path laid and ready for you to walk. God bless you and thanks for the great CH memories. Will will all miss you. *hugs*

• Kat Wood Said on August 8th, 2010 at 10:58 pm

“Wow” I just found out today you are leaving Clean House. I will so miss you Niecy, you have put a smile on my face for so many years. After losing my son, it was a show that I could tune into and know that I could laugh and smile if it was just for an hour. You will be missed so much, good luck to you as your heart takes you in a different direction. Hugs Niecy, Kat Wood
    PS: Was watching Trish gets married in Mexico and decided to check your website. God Bless you All.

• Myrian from Arkansas Said on August 9th, 2010 at 3:08 am

Miss Niecy,
    I have watched “Clean House” for most of those nine years and have enjoyed each show. It won’t be the same without you. I believe you add a certain caring for your clients that no one else could duplicate. Maybe it’s because of your faith which I share.

Whatever you do, keep yourself “out there” so we fans can see you. I think acting in films, with sassy supporting roles would be up your ally. I’ll say a prayer for you that Our Lord leads you in the right direction, if that’s okay with you.

Love and blessings,
    Myrian and my hubby Rick too

PS So sorry about your divorce. When you’re ready the right guy will come along to be your TRUE soul mate. This comes from a white lady who has been married for over 30 years to the same man. If we live long enough maybe we’ll make it to fifty. Heh!

So sorry to hear about your divorce. After 13 years of marriage, it must be a very difficult transition. Keep the faith though, you will probably find someone you can spend the rest of your life with–the true soul-mate kind, ya know?

• Lisa Porter Said on August 9th, 2010 at 10:40 am

Loved the show and love you. I read a book a few years ago called “My Best Friend’s Girl” (not the recent movie) by Dorothy Koomson. The lead character is you. Read it and find someone to produce it. I think it may be a great “next adventure” for you.

• susan Said on August 9th, 2010 at 8:44 pm

Hey Niecy I am really going to miss you on clean house you bring a little spunk to the show and I’m sure the cast is going to miss you too but, good luck with the future.

• Yolanda Said on August 10th, 2010 at 4:07 pm

My 5yr. daughter loves you. she will be so sad. Me too. You will be missed. good luck.

• Ronnie Stewart Said on August 10th, 2010 at 4:35 pm

I Love the show the way you helped people you are such a inspiration not only to me but to everyone I mean not to long ago when I first saw clean house when I got Time Warner Digital Cable after I saw the show I said to myself self I am going to clean my room my bathroom and all the other rooms in my house so that way I won’t be the messiet or the dirtiest house in the world I will miss you so very much I do agree with the family that had the black santa I agreed with the women that you were cleaning the house for when she said that you are like a fairy god mother not only to me but to everyones family I know exactly how you feel with your brother died I really do my little sister i was supposed to have 2 but know I have 2 I my oldest sister died at birth her name was Lemicia Stewart and my best friends died one in florida and the other in a car crash here in North Carolina Did you hear that Mary Hart from Entertainment Tonight also left may you can take her place on the show. God Bless you and may God take you to which ever job you have next its like what a constant on the full hour game show Deal Or No Deal said if you believe you can achieve have a blessed day Iwill be praying for you and your family

• Nae Said on August 11th, 2010 at 8:51 am

hey mizz niecy i loved clean house at least when you’re on it. so now that you wont be on it i won’t watch anymore because NOBODY can take your place. i hope god gives me your strength through this loss in the show. i pray to one day meet you. i admire you so much. god bless you and your family. i’m going to miss your sayings, foolishness, and mayhem. go on girl

• Maggie Straker Said on August 11th, 2010 at 6:19 pm

Loved you on Clean House and will miss you. You seemed to have a psychological insight into the foolishness and mayhem of these clutter bugs. Wish you the best. I think you would be great with your own talk show!

• Randall Said on August 11th, 2010 at 9:46 pm

Hi Miss. Niecy! :) I have loved watching Clean House over the last year! You were my favorite host! I’ ll miss you! I also want to wish you the best of luck in your future endevours. I hope it leads you on television because I can’t imagine tv without you. I also wanted to say thanks because you helped me get rid of my own ” Mayhem & Foolishness”. :) Sincerly, Randall F.

• Mercedes Said on August 11th, 2010 at 10:14 pm

Niecy! I just found you and Clean House!!! Why didn’t someone tell me sooner??!!I’m so hooked on watching. I can’t turn it off. My 12 year old daughter and I love you! We will miss you on Clean House!! However, you now have forever fans in us. Be blessed, I know you are!!!!

• Carla-Elaine Said on August 12th, 2010 at 2:33 am

Niecy – I am so sorry to hear that you are leaving. Your show, Clean House has been helping me to adjust to a new living space. I wish you blessings, happiness and hope you reconsider. If not, have you considered getting a degree in counseling? You have a knack for it and the compassion and depth to make it work.

May you be richly blessed in spirit, family, and good health, wherever your journeys may take you.

p.s. I loved you on Dancing with the Stars. As a plus-sized black woman who likes to dance, it was refreshing to see a larger black woman enjoying herself on a dance show. You showed that you don’t have to be a size “0″ to make it on DWTS.

• Karen Said on August 12th, 2010 at 5:17 am

Niecy,

You will truly be missed. The show will not be the same without. I love the way you, Trish, Matt, and Mark work together. Would you Please reconsider staying one more season? How about your next seasons show being about single moms or dads whose homes needing decluttering and beganning a new life as a single. I know their lives their families would never be same. Because we know it is very hard to care for your family with only one income. Children need their parent at home rather than working two jobs. It is not the size of a gift you give someone but the thought, love,and concern that’s involved. Please re-think your decision even if you do not take my suggestion. I know you a very caring and loving person. You remind me so much of myself. I love your show and your three sidekicks who are also talented and caring.

Karen

• Ronnie Stewart Said on August 12th, 2010 at 3:47 pm

Dear Miss Niecy Nash im am from Greensboro NC I love and adore clean house you know should let Mark, Trish, and Matt host the show again they did a awesome hosting the show when you were not there anyways they did one of your lines on the show take of your blindfolds and open your eyes by the way they made a world record over ten thousand dollars on the episode when you were not there anyways i love clean house it is my favorite show in the world you are like a preacher preaching to the family and is one thing that we all can do this world today can I get a amen from someday that needs a clean house when i found out that you were leaving clean house i was in total shock I was I can’t believe this is happening to neicy nash everybody loves Niecy Nash you are a inspiration to everyone including me and I don’t need clean house because I clean my house everyday I vaccum, mop, and dust, me and my stepdad even cut the grass at my house me and my stepdad take care of everything when my mom is at work. Have a blessed day and I always that all your fans including me to this that we are praying for you and your family. God Bless You Niecy Nash

• Nancy Thompson Said on August 12th, 2010 at 7:33 pm

What foolishness is this? You can’t leave, we love you!! The show will not be the same, but, we will still watch because of Matt, Mark and Trish, you guys were a perfect match for the show. Wishing you the very best in whatever you do because you deserve it. What about doing some acting on the drama shows or maybe even some comic entertainment. You have too pretty of a face Miss Niecy not to share with others. In fact,you need to keep helping others with their foolishness. You will be truly missed by our family. Wishing you the very best in the future and God Bless you and yours!

• Christine Said on August 16th, 2010 at 1:46 am

You would be great in movies of all kinds, television shows, live shows, etc., etc. You could do anything. You could even be a preacher!

• Shelia Said on August 16th, 2010 at 12:44 pm

I am so proud of what you’ve done on that show. I am so proud to see that you’ve won an Emmy award. Someone mentioned to me that you were a COGIC girl. is that true?

• Chris Said on August 17th, 2010 at 1:50 am

Please don’t be gone forever. Clean House won’t be the same without YOU!

• Mila from Brazil Said on August 18th, 2010 at 2:40 pm

Honey :) You made history. Got to know your program last year, at my sister’s home. She’s got cable TV (too expensive for me here in the countryside)so I would go to her house just for the sake of watching it! Just like your numerous fans, I fell in love with your way of treating those “lost in a mess” pple. Missy, you are special.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.
    Cuz ya deserve it ;-)

P.S. I am watching all your tv works on the internet as I recover from an accident.

• Luiz Said on August 18th, 2010 at 3:11 pm

Just discovered CH and it is over? OMG! Well thanks for all the fun and emotion. My wife and me fell in love with your caring and sincere way of treating messy pple. ;-) Missy, you are special.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.
    Cuz ya deserve it ;-)

• Elaine Said on August 19th, 2010 at 1:48 am

Aaaawww Niecy come on you cant do this to me theres others that try to imitate you but never could. I watch only cause youre the host. Well I guess all I have to look forward to is the re-runs I hope whatever your next endeavor is all that you hope and pray for.

• Nick Said on August 19th, 2010 at 6:28 am

I watched Clean House from the very start, and I still watch every week. While I am VERY sad that you’ll be leaving the show, I will continue to watch! Me and all the others here will miss you, so I hope we’ll still see you on the show during specials or something! Thank You Ms. Niecy!

• Reg Said on August 19th, 2010 at 5:46 pm

Niecy, you should become a certified counselor, then get your own reality show where you do couples counseling. You always gave great advice to the people you helped on Clean House. With your personality it would be some entertaining TV for sure.

• Domonique Said on August 19th, 2010 at 10:12 pm

Ms. Niecy, you make the Style network, and without you, Clean House is going to be nothing, absolutely nothing. I turned it on today and actually got upset that yours was not the face I had been looking forward to seeing! We’ll miss you (and all your foolishness)!!!

• Reah Said on August 20th, 2010 at 5:04 pm

Oh NO, dear Miss Niecy,so sorry you’ve decided to leave. I knew the day would come. You were with C H for many years. I love that show. It won’t be the same without your personality. Are the other guys staying? Hope so!! All the best to you dear Niecy. I’ll look back at your site to see what you’re doing next. Mmm!

• LeeBee Said on August 20th, 2010 at 8:49 pm

Its time to host your own talk show girlfriend… Check with Oprah, she just might have something for you ….

loveya !!!

• Mari Said on August 21st, 2010 at 10:20 am

Booohoooo! What? Now I will be condemed to a lifetime of Clean House reruns! I will forever miss you on there. Best of luck in all your future endeavors Niecy!

• Chris Said on August 21st, 2010 at 1:59 pm

I just can’t believe it. It’s the end of an era. Life just won’t be the same without you on Clean House. I enjoy watching you so much. I feel really sad and disjointed.

• Ricky Said on August 22nd, 2010 at 6:59 am

WHAT Clean house without our Niecy, not possilbe, without a “What the hell” I wont be nearly as inclined to turn in on.
    You go girl, and thanks for the laughs

• joann Said on August 22nd, 2010 at 7:13 am

Niecy, Your Killing ME !!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Clean House, I set my clock at 4 a.m. every morning to start my day with you and the crew.I suffer from Bi-Polor and focus is very hard but, I can set for hour’s and watch You, Mark, Trish and Matt. God Bless You, and You are going to be missed. Thank You Ms. Niecy!!!!

• DonnaEdwards Said on August 22nd, 2010 at 5:57 pm

Neicy,
    You are my inspiration!!! Where are you going? Will we still be able to see you?
    We want you to at least do one show per season (Messiest House).

Thank you for all that you did to improve the lives of others. We love you Neicy and your help would be the make this goodbye a little less painful.

Blessings,

Donna

know that you wil be missed

• marie Said on August 22nd, 2010 at 8:31 pm

neicy am sad to see you leave clean house you were the reason why i started watching the show i wish you all the best, hope to see you in some more movies, i saw your kids on one of the episodes of clean house you have a beautiful family

• KB Said on August 24th, 2010 at 12:39 pm

That’s so sad! But you would great in your own sketch comedy show OR your own talk show! Please keep us posted! YOU’RE A GEM:)

• Romae Said on August 25th, 2010 at 1:58 am

My grandkids are addicted to your show. They are 3 and 7 and watch it with me all the time. We will miss you and will not watch the show anymore. Love and best wishes to you!

• Teresa Said on August 25th, 2010 at 10:05 am

Niecy, I am so sad that you are leaving Clean House. I got addicted to it this summer as I was home with my 8 year old twins. I told them that I would call you to come straighten them out if they continued with their foolishness….lol
    I wish you only the best and hope to see you on something wonderful soon. God Bless.

• Laz Dominguez Said on August 25th, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Neicy… i feel you! change is always good, just as god is. I do understand your departing as long as you promess me that as your light switch turns off at the style network somewhere else on my big screen TV the same light switch turns on…Please don’t leave us we need your fricky humor.
    Just a thought a talk show may be the ticket !

Much love to you and yuor family

Laz

• Shawn Said on August 25th, 2010 at 9:51 pm

PLEASE don’t go!! If the show is No. 1, “all that you do” must be working. Clean House is my favorite show, and I really don’t have a lot of time to watch tv, but when I do, I look to see when it’s on before I flip to any other station. Will you be hosting a final show? Please, please reconsider.

• maritza Said on August 27th, 2010 at 5:43 pm

Love the show, will be sad when you are no longer hosting. You provide amazing counselling to the couples / families on the show. Doubt whether anyone else can be as direct and gracious as you are.

Look forward to seeing you on the next show. Good Bless.

• Nikki Said on August 28th, 2010 at 2:12 am

You know we all hate change. But this is something that is hard to take. I love the show with you, and hate it without you. If I see an episode without you I change the channel. This show is hilarious and ensures that I keep my own house clean! Well you will be sorely missed, but we hope to continue to see you elsewhere. Best wishes and God bless you and your family.

• Karen Visca Said on August 28th, 2010 at 5:08 pm

My daughter and I love to watch Clean House. We will miss you. Who is going to take your spot now that you are leaving?

• anonymous Said on August 29th, 2010 at 10:45 am

geez, and i thought you were just having “a vacation or searching for the messiest home with Trish (where is she now, anyway?). No one replaces Niecy-Mark-Matt-Trish gang. You guys are so hilarious when doing the show but still keeping the homeowners home a fabulous place to live in. Your replacement, Lisa Arch needs some fine-tuning and probably lessening the lipstick color (I find over the top already since she does show on a daytime)… It will take time for her to master your expertise/style..

Very sad seeing you leave but I know that life must go on. Good luck and I’m sure you’ll put your best forward! God bless!

• saustin Said on August 29th, 2010 at 4:27 pm

Miss Niecy hello hope things are going great for you! Even though it was last year I voted every night for you on dancing with the stars!You are such an insperation I Love Clean House I have been looking for clean house shows to buy on dvd but having a hard time finding any do you have any sugestions on how to find it! Mom & I are major niecy fans!!!Best wishes Keep doing what you do! The fans love you niecy!!! Have a great day!!!!P.S. where in South Carolina is Trish from mom is from Charleston!! Congrats Trish on your weding!!!

• Rick Said on August 29th, 2010 at 5:45 pm

Ooooh Ms Niecy! You will be missed. Now how am I gonna get my Niecy fix?

• fausty Said on August 30th, 2010 at 9:06 pm

HEEEEEEEH!!!! you my girl niecy!!!!! i love you!!!!!! u r my idol girllll!!!! HEEEEEEEH!!! i talk exactly like you!!!! you are amazing!!!!! this is gonna ruin da clean house show man!!!

• 2funny Said on September 2nd, 2010 at 4:50 pm

About time you left the show. You were trying too hard to be something you were not. That flower got tired and played out. Now maybe I’ll watch it again.