I'm Getting Married! from Niecy Nash Official Web Site

Sep 8
I’m Getting Married!
Posted by Niecy on September 8th, 2010 under The Blog

Omg! I am the happiest girl in the world!  I’m engaged to the most wonderful man! I want to share our story….

I went to a Labor Day party last year with my best friend. She said there was a guy she wanted me meet- Jay Tucker. We were introduced, exchanged numbers and eventually planned a date for the next week. We went to dinner and have been inseparable ever since!

I was in awe of how good God really is! I was a divorced mother of three children and worried that a good man would be hard to find. I had a strong talk with myself and decided to believe that God’s best for me was going to show up….and it did!

My guy is amazing! Not a perfect man, but definitely perfect for me! We went to dinner on Saturday night- one year exactly from the day we met. The waitress, Ashley brought us a dessert with a candle in it. She said it was for us to make a wish…. Jay asked me what my wish was. I said “Honestly? My wish is for forever”. He then said, “Do you know what I wish”? I wish you would be my wife. Say yes”! Babyyyyy!!!!  I started crying and time stood still!!!! When I came back to myself I had the ring on! I needed him to tell me what happened??? It was such a special night:)))))

The next day we had a BBQ and surprised our guests my telling them what happened and letting them know it was really our engagement party! It was sooooo much fun! Falling in love was easy- planning a wedding? That’s the hard part! I have no idea where to begin???? I got married the first time 20 years ago and my ex-husband planned everything because I had never been to a wedding!!! I know. Crazy. Right?!

If you have any tips, thoughts or ideas, please let me know. We are getting married in May 2011 so I have 8 months to get it together! Man, I would have more time to have a baby!

At the end of the day, I am so grateful that God would be kind enough to love me through this man. If you are waiting on your gift- prepare! Whatever you believe, can manifest in your life! Get Ready!!!!

Here Comes The Crazy Bride!

155 Responses to “I’m Getting Married!”

• Bells1158 Said on September 8th, 2010 at 11:22 am

I am so happy for you! I think you are a wonderful soulful women and every good woman deserves a good man. Blessings!!

• Jeraude Said on September 8th, 2010 at 11:48 am

I don’t think any other person could be as excited as I am right now Niecy!!! You are a good woman, a good mother, a good person, and you deserve a good man! While I don’t know you or your fiance well enough to give you idea’s and suggestions on your wedding (because I feel like the wedding should reflect both the bride and the groom), I definitely encourage you to KEEP the flower for the wedding day!
    Much Love and Many Blessings to you and your family.

Jeraude

• Kathy Said on September 8th, 2010 at 11:48 am

I am so happy for you. You are such a beautiful person. My boss told me about your show and I started watching it and then I saw you on Insider and I thought you were such a delightful person. Keep smiling and i wish you the best in your upcoming wedding. God Bless You and your Family!

• La Crystal Said on September 8th, 2010 at 11:57 am

Congrats!!!!!! Be Blessed!!!!

• Lynette Said on September 8th, 2010 at 12:02 pm

Congratulations Miss Niecy,I am so happy for you I love your show clean house and loved you on dancing with the stars….God bless you and Jay always…

• Tasha Said on September 8th, 2010 at 12:15 pm

CONGRATS! Its a blessing when we can give praise to the good men out here and not have to focus on the bad. I wish you all the happiness in the world and may love take you to you places you have only dreamed before :)

• Helene Said on September 8th, 2010 at 12:17 pm

You are right! God is good, and you are so deserving. You brighten my life each time I watch Clean House or Reno. You are a bright, dynamic, woman with a wonderful sense of humor. It is healing. Jay looks like a fabulous guy, designed just for you. My best to the both of you. My suggestion for your wedding – for you – well, flowers, flowers, flowers, of course ! Best regards.

• Susan L. Silverberg Said on September 8th, 2010 at 12:28 pm

Much happiness, Niecy. You deserve it. Susan

• nichelle Said on September 8th, 2010 at 12:30 pm

I am so happy you have prayed for & received your precious gift of Love! I wish you all the best & I will also miss you dearly on Clean House. I watched it mainly because of you. When your fill-ins are on the air I flip the channel….I know that seems unfair. I just have become attached to your personality. My whole family enjoys the show. Good luck with all of your endeavors and God Bless you, the famliy and your fiance’.

• Theresa Egenti Said on September 8th, 2010 at 12:36 pm

I think that you should have a three tiered cheesecake as your wedding cake with real strawberries and whipped cream (or some kind of light topping) for the icing. I also envision a sunny day with flowers everywhere!! Congrats on your marriage Niecy and God bless. I think you are awesome and deserve a blessed life. :)

• Joanne Ashton Said on September 8th, 2010 at 12:44 pm

Ms Neicy I am so happy for you and I wish you all the happness in the world but at the same time I am sad to see your leave Clean House…

I hope your life is filled with fun filled adventures and lots of love..

Joanne Ashton a loyal fan.

• Mink Said on September 8th, 2010 at 12:44 pm

I’m getting married in 6 weeks – I would say that at the beginning, I wish I’d known how much the wedding party has to be responsible team mates. I lucked out, but you want to choose CAREFULLY to be sure you get people you trust who will NOT add to your stress.

Also, make a budget and try to stick to it! Get a friend or hire someone to help you stay on top of things, and it will be much easier.

Beyond that, have a list of what matters most to you & Jay and make sure those things get achieved as much as possible.

GOOD LUCK!! And congratulations!

• Lavale-William Davis Said on September 8th, 2010 at 12:52 pm

Congrats Niecy! I’m so happy for you! You are one of my favorite actresses and comedians. And I was your biggest fan during, DWTS. I’m so glad you found true love <3

• Peaches Said on September 8th, 2010 at 12:56 pm

Hey Niecy Girl!!!! Congrats to you and your fiance!! I have been watching you over the years and you appear to be so nice, down to earth, humbled and confident in addition to your perky personality. Well, you have given yourself a decent amount of time to plan–which is key. This way, you are not rushed into doing things. When I planned my wedding (mine was also 20 years ago), I made sure I included my fiance in everything in terms of the planning and listened to his input. Often times. men start to feel that it is the “brides” day and I did not go into it with that mindset. He really appreciated me including him on things because it was “our” day not “my” wedding day. Even when I described a couple of the wedding gowns I picked, I was being very budget conscience and to my surprise, he wanted me to spend a little extra for a beautiful/tastefully designed gown that stood out versus a basic, plain, simple gown that cost less. He said when he saw me walking down the aisle he wanted to be beaming and happily saying “wow” to himself when he saw me in my gown. Niecy, even though I know you are financially stable, I am sure you can appreciate budget talk (smile). Figure out what your budget is up front and stick to that as much as possible. Book your location for the ceremony and the reception, as soon as possible. There are ways you can cut costs if you need to (weddings during off-peak months are less expensive; a luncheon reception is less than a dinner one for the same exact meal, for instance). Flowers can be extremely expensive and also wedding cakes. You can look at alternatives for flowers, at your reception, which are tasteful and nice tables accents, as well. Take your bridesmaids budget into consideration also and pick out a few beautiful selections of dresses from various designers or stores to see what the cost may be and compare them. My bridesmaids were pleasantly surprised by how much money they saved and that I was considerate of their finances. Many brides go into it with the thought process of “it’s my day so anyone in it will do as I say”. That will create a lot of anger and bad blood. Don’t let members of your wedding party know most of the details of what is going on with your plans—I knew from the jump that this keeps down gossip and drama. Also, decide upon your honeymoon location soon because depending on when you get married, the destination could get quickly booked up. Send out your invitations at least two to three months in advance. Nowadays, some people send out “Save The Date” notices prior to the invitation, so that is also an option. Of course, book your DJ, wedding singers/performers, limousines, etc. well in advance. Make sure you carefully read the contracts/fine print of all your documents. If you are not comfortable with something, then don’t sign it. Most of all, don’t be nervous and keep on top of things because it is a lot of work planning a wedding (if you are a Do It Yourself (DIY) bride, like I was). Also, have back up plans in the back of your mind in case something does not go as originally planned. For instance, something you originally wanted for the wedding may not be available after all, so have a Plan B already in mind in case this happens. Everything went so well for me when I planned the wedding and I was glad I started early and kept on top of things along the way. GOOD LUCK NIECY!!!! If you want to, feel free to e-mail me back. I only watched “Dancing With The Stars” this past season because you were going to be on it and because I know you keep it real and are funny too, I knew you would be an asset to the line up of stars.

• Yvonne Said on September 8th, 2010 at 1:01 pm

Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for you both.

I will sure miss you on Clean House. Is there any plans for a new show in the coming months?

• Aaron Said on September 8th, 2010 at 1:09 pm

Congratulations Niecy! I am glad you have found someone that completes your soul! I only have a thought. Make your Wedding about you and those closest to you. You can’t please everyone and the ones that mattered before the Wedding are the ones that will matter after the Wedding. Just take that as you want.

God Bless,

Aaron

• Ms AJ Bee Said on September 8th, 2010 at 1:13 pm

Let David Tutera plan your wedding, he would make it your own and it would be a georgeous and fabulous event, for such a beautiful person.

• Emma Said on September 8th, 2010 at 1:21 pm

Niecy, I am so happy for you, I loved you on clean house and everything that I have seen you in and do…I think you are CRAZY in a very good way. I have never been married and never have not a clue on what to do. I know with your faith in our GOD you will get it together and have a fab wedding and I wish you much happiness and success.

Much Love,
    A true fan/Emma

• Emma Said on September 8th, 2010 at 1:23 pm

Niecy, I am so happy for you, I loved you on clean house and everything that I have seen you in and do…I think you are CRAZY in a very good way. I have never been married and don’t have a clue on what to do or where to start. I know with your faith in our GOD you will get it together and have a fab wedding and I wish you much happiness and success.

Much Love,
    A true fan/Emma

• ROXANNA Said on September 8th, 2010 at 1:27 pm

first congats.on your up coming wedding,and 2I loved you in clean house you the reason why i started looking at it looking at the show they need you them familys need to hear the turth about them selfs and how they keep there house.i’ve seen some shows where you wasn’t in and i have to tell you it’s better with you.the others sugar coat things.

• Susan Drummer Said on September 8th, 2010 at 1:28 pm

Congratulations. At 54 I got married (2nd marriage) to a wonderful, not perfect man, but is for me. We celebrate our first anniversary on 9/9/10. I wish you and hubby to be the best!

• Ashley Robbins Said on September 8th, 2010 at 1:29 pm

I am so happy for you Niecy. You and him belong together.

• Melanie Marshall Said on September 8th, 2010 at 1:34 pm

Wow-WEE, Congratulations Miss Niecy! I am so happy for you, so thank your man for me for being so good to you, would ya? :)

My husband and I LOVE your work on Reno 911! That was a fun, fun show and we own almost all the seasons to support The Good Work, ha ha! Seriously, I am grateful to those who can make our lives so much more enjoyable: Thank you.

The only planning advice I have is to keep it simple but get great flowers – they’ll be in the pictures forever. Also, plan/do something every day so it doesn’t pile up on you. Best Wishes – the planning part I don’t envy one bit!

I’ve never written to any other celeb except “Weird Al” because so few reach me AND are so so friendly. You stay strong, have fun, and we wish you a very happy wedding and life together! GO CRAZY BRIDE!!!

• Brit. B. Said on September 8th, 2010 at 1:41 pm

Niecy I love you Girl!!!! Congrats on your Blessing!!!!! Everything will come together because God has his hands in it. Don’t worry! It will all come together and your wedding will be fabulous because it is based purely on love. Besides, if anyone stands in your way, just go straight Raineesha Williams on them LOL. Again, congratulations sweetie!!!!

• Karen Said on September 8th, 2010 at 1:42 pm

I love your story, it sounds a lot like mine. I am so happy that you found the man that God had in mind for you. I love your attitude toward life and love, you bring so many people so much happiness and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for you.
    Many Blessings to you and your family
    Karen

• Cheryl Miller Said on September 8th, 2010 at 1:44 pm

Congratulations Niecy, I wish only the best for you. You seem to be a fun, good-hearted person and you deserve the best.

• Tracey Said on September 8th, 2010 at 1:48 pm

Ooohh.. congratulations to you! I loooove watching you on Clean House! My wedding tip would be.. It is YOUR WEDDING!! Do what ya want and be as creative as ya want to be! :)

• Ashley Robbins Said on September 8th, 2010 at 1:51 pm

Do you like peotry if you do have someone write it and then read it at the party. I have one hopefully you like it.

I love you
    From the first time I met you I knew you were the one,
    Laughing and smiling and having so much fun.
    You complete me, I complete you,
    From the moment I said I do.
    I can’t believe God blessed me like this
    I am in aw and bliss.
    I can go on and on and say how i feel about you,
    But I will just say these three words
    “I LOVE YOU!”

Again congrats.

• Pamela Tolliver Said on September 8th, 2010 at 2:01 pm

Hello Niecy;

I’m not sure if my last post took or not. But, I’m so very happy for you. I heard about your engagement this morning on The Tom Joyner Morning Show. God can move in our lives and make wonderful things happen. He is so good. Now you have broken Jay Anthony Brown heart (smile) Be blessed.

• Traci Said on September 8th, 2010 at 2:05 pm

Neicy, I am truly happy for you gurl! Yes, God does manifest and show his love in so many ways. Bringing a wonderful man into your life it one of them. I have been so Blessed myself. Although I knew him in H.S. We actually lost touch, but through God we have been reunited and I couldn’t be happier. So with my well wishes and Gods eternal Blessing I wish you all of the Peace, Love and Happiness you so deserve. BTW…I’m so sorry to see you leave ‘Clean House’, one of my favorite shows and it’s because you made it so. God Bless.

• Tahirah Said on September 8th, 2010 at 2:08 pm

Congrats Niecy. You deserve it.

• Ms. Yvonne Said on September 8th, 2010 at 2:12 pm

Congratulations! I would love to see a show entitled Miss. Nicey Gets Married!

• Raynell Said on September 8th, 2010 at 2:14 pm

I love you! I am so happy for you. You have such a warm and inviting spirit. Congratulations.

• Ms. Yvonne Said on September 8th, 2010 at 2:14 pm

Congratulation! I would love to see a show entitled “Miss. Nicey Gets Married!”
    Be Blessed

• Jana Minor Said on September 8th, 2010 at 2:34 pm

Congratulations on your enganement, Niecy. May you be very happy. Will miss you on Clean House. It won’t be the same with our you.

• Heather T. Said on September 8th, 2010 at 2:41 pm

Congrats!!!! Why don’t you give David Tuter a call. He plans the most beautiful weddings. I am so happy for you. May God continue to bless you.
    By the way I love the show!

• Marcy Said on September 8th, 2010 at 2:43 pm

Good for you and God bless you all—may Trisa will have a few ideas what worked for her and what did not——I am a big fan and have watched you—for years— in Clean house and movies—Have you ever thought of doing something with your Mom?

• Rachel Ley Said on September 8th, 2010 at 2:48 pm

I am very happy for you! You deserve the world girl! It’s hard to suggest any ideas cuz I dont know what you like. Everyone has their own taste but I’m sure whatever u plan is gonna be beautiful. My suggestion is a “Fairytale Theme” feathers, fog machine, bubbles..cuz you lived a fairytale life. Divorced mom of 3 & have been VERY FORTUNATE! Right? and best yet ur the princess & ur man can be prince on a horse…I love it and u can run with that :) just an idea, lol

• Ma Keyma Said on September 8th, 2010 at 2:57 pm

Congrats, Miss Niecy! So happy that God has Blessed you! Don’t worry about the wedding, just keep believing in God and everything will fall into place!
    God Bless you both!

P.S.
    My two girls Alexis (13) & Aliya (7), just love you!

• Pam Blalock Said on September 8th, 2010 at 3:04 pm

Miss Niecy, I truly wish you all the best that God has in store for you. I’ve enjoyed our years “together” through Clean House, and I hope you move on to another venue that we all can share. You gave such wonderful advice to those folks, common sense stuff like my Mamaw used to pass on to us! Perhaps you’d consider your own talk show…? Hey, Oprah’s leaving-might as well move on in and take over!!

• Michael Said on September 8th, 2010 at 3:08 pm

I cannot tell you how happy I am for you. I watch you on all your TV shows, your movies, and when your on the TJMS. You are such a positive strong Black woman and so deserving of this happiness. All my best to you and to your husband to be.

• Kelsey Said on September 8th, 2010 at 3:12 pm

I suggest Miss Niecy to try looking up stuff on The Knot website, it’s filled with all kinds of advice for brides-to-be. Congrats!

• Lena Said on September 8th, 2010 at 3:16 pm

Congrats! I met your fiance years ago and while he was interested, I knew he wasn’t for me. Glad you all found each other. I wish you both nothing but happiness and joy.

• Niecee Said on September 8th, 2010 at 3:20 pm

I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!. You have brought so much happiness and joy to others, and now it is your time. I know you will have a beautiful wedding, wish I could be there. LOL

• chris Said on September 8th, 2010 at 3:32 pm

Congrats girl!!!

I’d say as busy as you no doubt are, maybe it would be a good idea to hire a wedding planner to help or do like I did- once you decide on the location and the decor theme then delegate tasks to family and close friends like getting flowers, buying decor items, decorating, taking care of the buffet, ect.
    Soooo much to do and think about but I know it will all come together and it will be beautiful!!!! (just like you- can’t wait to see pictures!!)
    Best of luck and congrats again,
    Chris W.

• Debbie Said on September 8th, 2010 at 3:34 pm

Congratulations, Miss Niecy. I am so happpy for you :)You deserve the best and now you God has blessed you, may you as happy as you are now, forever!

Your fan in Chicago,

Debbie

• lisa hubbard Said on September 8th, 2010 at 3:42 pm

Congrats Ms Niecy and may god continue to bless you and your soon to be husband.

• Kristen Said on September 8th, 2010 at 3:46 pm

Congrats and GOD Bless you both!!

• Marie Said on September 8th, 2010 at 4:00 pm

Congratulations! Very inspiring love story. I wish you and your fiance, Jay all the best and many, many years of love and happiness.

• Debbie Said on September 8th, 2010 at 4:00 pm

oops, I meant to say may you be as happy as you are today always and now you are… you go gurl.

• Janis Stewart Said on September 8th, 2010 at 4:06 pm

Hello Niecy,
    You’ve got to be the most fun person to be around and I am so glad you have found happiness!
    Ok, here goes about your wedding, I can see you as a real southern belle, white flowing gown, coming down the steps of a big white southern mansion and walking down a garden path lined with pink azaleas blooming all over the place. With soft music and the right man to just finish this wedding set off to a tee! White tables & Chairs and a band and dance floor make for a most wonderful garden wedding.
    But, whatever kind of wedding you choose, I wish you happiness!
    This from A “normal” lady in Oklahoma who probably needs to be on clean house!!! LOL

• Patsy Hug Said on September 8th, 2010 at 4:15 pm

Niecy, congratulations! I am one of your biggest fans. I am 65 years old and have watched you fulfill your dreams. You are a good kind Christian woman and I just know Mr. Jay Tucker will treat you right. God bless you and your family.

• Debby Geier Said on September 8th, 2010 at 4:31 pm

Dear Miss Niecy,
    Oh my Goodness !!!!!!! I am so very Happy for you !!!!!! Remember, ignore the little things that bother you, and always remember the feeling you had when you said ” I DO ”
    You’re right, nobody is perfect,Thank God,I don’t think I could deal with that very well.
    I wish you Love Always,
    Debby Geier

• Louise Rivera Said on September 8th, 2010 at 4:35 pm

I wish the very best for you Niecy. I only discovered Clean House this last year and it is one of the VERY few shows I watch. When you sit those people down and talk, it is obvious you are a very spiritual and deep person.
    You deserve the best and more.

• Hunter Said on September 8th, 2010 at 4:41 pm

Congratulations to you both…God has touched you 2 and you have many of us…With your wonderful self…May he always continue to bless you through this wonderful journey…Niecy…I know a wonderful florist…that would love to help you with your wedding…mant of us all wanted you to win DWTS…but we already know your a winner!!!

• Bridgette Clark Said on September 8th, 2010 at 4:43 pm

Congrats Niecy!!! I am so happy for you. I feel the exact same about my husband of 4 years! He is not perfect but perfect for me! He is definitely my best friend. I wish the same for you. We did a destination wedding! We were 36 yrs. old and just wanted to keep it simple and keep it moving. I did’nt want to be bothered with all the fuss and all the people. We went to Jamaica! Loved it. Did not want to come home.

• Hunter Said on September 8th, 2010 at 4:46 pm

Correction…many of us wanted you to win DWTS…Hey your already a winner…Your true fan in Kansas…

• Barbara Goben Said on September 8th, 2010 at 4:51 pm

So HAPPY for you Niecy, Jay is a lucky man.
    Wishing you both a life filled with love & laughter!

• Tina Said on September 8th, 2010 at 4:58 pm

Ask him what he would like. Then call your best friend and say Help!!!!!!!! That what I did and my best friend came through, because God Is Good All The Time. Much Love to You and Yours.

• Teresa Velasquez Said on September 8th, 2010 at 5:00 pm

I would just like to congratulate you, and wish you a life time of happiness. My daughter has been divorced for 8 years and prays daily for God to send her a husband. I’m going to share your story with her. :)

• Liza Said on September 8th, 2010 at 5:15 pm

Niecy and Jay, I am sooo very happy for you!! I know you will be a beautiful bride :)

• Linda Said on September 8th, 2010 at 5:16 pm

all the best to both of you,love your smile and laugh, Niecy

• Liz Said on September 8th, 2010 at 5:17 pm

Congrats, Ms. Niecy! You are a strong and beautiful sista and I’m very happy for you. I LOVE you on clean house! The laughter, tears, counseling, reprimands, etc. in response to the “mayhem” and “foolish” you all confront keeps me coming back. You, Marc, Trish & Matt are my FAVORITE combination. I hope you’ll all continue with the show. BTW, why weren’t you at Trish’s wedding — I didn’t see the entire show, did I just miss you? Continue to be blessed and to be a blessing! I pray God’s absolute best for you and your new love!

• EJ Gamble Said on September 8th, 2010 at 5:34 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!! Marriage is an awesome collaboration created by God. I love events and the creativity they allow. I do know that I have helped put together 2 beautiful weddings in less than 3 months. You have plenty of time! I believe that special day is about the couple…what you two want. I see you with a romantic wedding on the beach in the late afternoon. I see you barefoot on the sand with your color flowers in your hair. Not a large bridal party..simple,yet elegant. An outside reception around the time of sunset so you can have candlelight (romantic). I have many more ideas..if you are interested in any more. Please email me. Thanks & God Bless you both!

• Abby Said on September 8th, 2010 at 5:36 pm

Congrats Niecy!! That is such great news!! I’m so happy for you. You practically light up every time you talk about Jay and you two seem like a perfect match. You’re going to make a beautiful bride! I wish you both nothing but the best. You deserve all the happiness your hearts can hold. :o)

• Peggy T. Said on September 8th, 2010 at 6:50 pm

Congrats to you! God has sent your soulmate, honor and love each other forever. My 9 year old daughter’s Company Little Bits Beads (www.littlebitsbeads.com) would love to design a engagement beaded braclet and earring set for you. Just let us know what is your favorite color and where to send it to. Blessings

• MsKEL Said on September 8th, 2010 at 6:54 pm

I am so happy for you. You are a true inspiration. Peace and blessings to you and your soon to be husband.

• Donna D Said on September 8th, 2010 at 7:21 pm

Congrads to the both of you.. YOU have brought so much joy to many that it is so nice to see GOD bless you with happiness. May all your dreams come true and you two grow old together. :) You deserve this happiness so very much..

• Donna D Said on September 8th, 2010 at 7:21 pm

Congrads to the both of you.. YOU have brought so much joy to many that it is so nice to see GOD bless you with happiness. May all your dreams come true and you two grow old together. :) May your family become one

• teri Said on September 8th, 2010 at 7:24 pm

WOW!! You’ve come a long way Baby!! God Bless You and your childen to have found an honest man!! You might want to go on “Say yes to the Dress!!” Come to Lake Tahoe for your honeymoon!!!

• Wendy and Jamal Said on September 8th, 2010 at 7:27 pm

Congratulations on your engagement. My husband and I just married on Saturday! We are rooting for you and your fiance`. We had less than 7 months to prepare for our wedding, but it turned out phenominal. I know you will do well with the planning. Just remember to respect each others wants in the wedding preparation and I know you two will do well.

Once again, Congratulations! You have a beautiful story. May God Bless your union abundantly. Wendy and Jamal

• Carmen J Said on September 8th, 2010 at 7:29 pm

I am so happy for you! This is such an exciting time in your life. God bless the two of you!

• Ericka Said on September 8th, 2010 at 7:29 pm

Congrats and Best wishes. May God continue to Bless you and Jay!

• Lakesah Said on September 8th, 2010 at 7:36 pm

I am so happy for you Ms. Niecy you are one woman who deserves total happiness and GOD bless those who are blessings to others and you are just that… BEAUTIFUL YOU DESERVE THIS ENJOY IT AND LET GOD COUNTINUE TO GUIDE YOU AND LET HIM GUIDE YOUR MARRIAGE!!!! Lots of love….

• Laura R. Said on September 8th, 2010 at 7:45 pm

Well Neicy, You could just give me a call and I will do the wedding for you at not charge just for being in your graceful presence. I am a retired wedding coordinator. I owned a wedding boutique for 15 years. Fibromyalgia took me out but I love to decorate as long as I have help. I love you. You are a blessed woman of God. So If you need a sister to hood you up let me know. I will do it all even help you plan your reception..
    Be Blessed My SISTA.

• Laura R. Said on September 8th, 2010 at 7:47 pm

Hook you up* I have your back.

• Val Said on September 8th, 2010 at 7:56 pm

OMG!!! Niecy! Congratulations!!! I am excited like I became engaged!!!! Thats deserves a big Neicy “UUUMMM”-LOL My tip: Remember to keep everything in perspective and HAVE FUN!!! xoxo

• Victoria Said on September 8th, 2010 at 8:04 pm

Congratulations to the both of you. I love your clean house show Ms. Niecy. How much I am going to miss you on the show, you team will get together and help you with the wedding plans. Trish the organized DIVA along with Matt and Mark could organize your dream wedding. I see you in a fitted gown (you go girl) or maybe send in prayers for David Tutera he’s the best. Again congratulations and I wish you and your man the best.

• LEO2248 Said on September 8th, 2010 at 9:56 pm

What do you mean you don’t know where to begin about planning a wedding?!?!? Hire a gay man to get it all done girl!! Haven’t you learned ANYTHING in show biz?

• angel Said on September 8th, 2010 at 10:03 pm

Niecy!!! Girl! Congratulations. Love you, love you, love you sista-girl. You will continue to be in my prayers! God Bless you and your marriage, your family and future endeavors! I am SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!

• Linda Johnson Said on September 8th, 2010 at 10:28 pm

Just remember what my Dad told me: Don’t worry about anything going wrong at the wedding. It will give you a story to tell, and you’ll be just as married in the end!

• LaKeisha, LA Said on September 8th, 2010 at 10:43 pm

This is such a blessing that God hss given the both of you. Keep God first and continue allow God to direct the both of your footsteps. Many blessind for the future. Congrats, will keep you snd Jay in prayer. God is awesome!!!!

• Cath Lankford Said on September 8th, 2010 at 10:46 pm

Blessings to both of you. May you achieve that “forever” you wished for. Hire a planner and make it special. Not “media” special but, special for you and yours. The memory of that special day is part of your “Forever”.

• Denise Michelle Said on September 8th, 2010 at 10:52 pm

Girl I love you, and have always been a real fan of yours, you put the word class in classy, no matter what you do, because you keep it fun, fabulous, and genuine! I heard the terrific news on Tom Joyner this morning, and thought, YES… she deserves it! I read that a great way to put your colors together is to choose a color that is special to you, paired with a color that is special to your man, and choose the third color together. Trendy colors that are being used more and more is tiffany blue paired, with black, cocoa brown, or soft beautiful hues, or vibrant hues. But Neicy, you’ll look fabulous in anyting you choose! Wishing You Continued Blessings!! Yours Truly, Denise Michelle A.K.A Neicy :)

• Lucy Said on September 8th, 2010 at 11:06 pm

Congrats Niecy! Only the best to you and future hubby! Weddings give me a headache, so I have no ideas there, but here’s to the beautiful bride!

• Lily from Tampa, Florida Said on September 8th, 2010 at 11:24 pm

Congratulations on your engagement, God Bless you both! I love your show “Clean House” and always voted for you on DWTS. Regarding your wedding, just get a wedding coordinator and avoid all types of headaches, I recomend David Tutera, I watched him every sunday on “E” “My Fair Wedding with David Tutera” He’s the best!

• Erika Said on September 8th, 2010 at 11:26 pm

Hey,Girtl that is what I talking about. Meet him, whoo him, and keep him forever.
    WEDDING!!! Memories created as you plan it. Keep in mind that you both want to have something that displays both of you and do not forget your KIDS!!!! Give them responsiblities to help plan as well regardless of how small of a job. Keep them involve because in the end the WHOLE family will have this special day as part of their lives forever. You are gaining a great man and your children are gaining a great confidant and friend in him. Don’t leave them out.
    ENJOY your day!!!!
    P.S. Remember that with God’s help the marriage will survive anything THREE FOLD CORD.

• Lisa Brodeen Said on September 8th, 2010 at 11:28 pm

Congratulations Niecy, you are a beautiful, awesome human being. You deserve this!

• Amanda C. Said on September 8th, 2010 at 11:48 pm

Best wishes, Niecy! I just got married 2 months ago to my perfect match! I was proposed to last October, right before my 30th birthday, and we were married 8 months later, as well! I am completing my graduate degree in the midst of all this, but I recommend enlisting the help of all of your family and friends if you want to save money for a killer honeymoon! (Not like you need to save money with your fabulous self, but I’m just sayin’…)

Anyhow, best wishes, and congrats to your man! You make a beautiful couple, and I know how it is to feel like you’ll never find the right guy and then all of a sudden, God brings him into your life and it feels like such a beautiful miracle, because it doesn’t always happen to everyone.

• Pam Green Said on September 8th, 2010 at 11:55 pm

Niecy, I wish you the best. Have a suggestion for you. Have you seen the show “Say Yes to the Dress”? Well girl go and let them hook you up with the perfect dress and then let Trish, Mark, and Matt help with other plans. I will miss seeing you on clean house.

• Kina Said on September 9th, 2010 at 12:42 am

Congrats Niecy! My best friend had a similar experience and she just got married this passed weekend. I wish you all the best.

• Kina Said on September 9th, 2010 at 12:44 am

Congrats Niecy

• Christle Said on September 9th, 2010 at 2:32 am

Good for you, Niecy, congratulations! You two make a beautiful couple, and you look so happy in those pictures!

• Mary Ann Said on September 9th, 2010 at 2:43 am

Hi Niecey! Tanya shared the news and the link via FB. So very happy for you! You are an amazing woman and you so deserve an amazing man/partner for life. I still remember our ladies night out dinner conversation at ESPN zone earlier last year with that yummy cake, LOL!!! I wish you and your hunny/family to be all the very best that God can give for a lifetime. Big hugs and blessings!

• veronica Said on September 9th, 2010 at 3:24 am

Congrats 2 u niecy, it’s soo good 2 see u find happiness after ur divorce. I am a single mom also so u give me hope girl..God Bless You and ur family.

• Alona Guevarra Said on September 9th, 2010 at 3:53 am

Congratulations Ms. Niecy! I watch Clean House on cable here in the Philippines and I’ve always admired your positivity. You’re real and I admire that. God has now given you something wonderful and I hope you the best!

• Kerstin Said on September 9th, 2010 at 7:46 am

Ms. Niecy-Congratulations to you both on your engagement!!!!God is so faithful!!!Renew your vows daily to keep you on His path. May He bless your marriage and may you thank Him continually for the gift of each other.

For wedding planning–Diann Valentine has unparalleled style and impeccable taste. She will customize your wedding to suit your unique tastes and personalities, and your day will overflow with love, joy and beauty.
    It will be the celebration of your lives!!!!

• Beth Said on September 9th, 2010 at 8:13 am

Niecy, I need you to know how much I adore you. I am a married mother of three, recovering from back surgery. I am addicted to your spirit and humor, you make me laugh all day long,(IT IS THE BEST MEDICINE). I’d like to know if you have ever thought of doing a talk show, I think you would make the whole world laugh. You are a blessing I thank GOD for you coming into my living room. may GOD bring all your dreams come true. I LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND!!!!!!!!

• Tamara Davis Said on September 9th, 2010 at 8:56 am

Congratulations Niecy!!! I’ve watched you for years and have watched your career take off. I am so happy for you and your husband to be! I, too, am a divorced mother of three and God has truly been wonderful to me. A long time ago, He said to me “You have to be the kind of person you want to attract.” I am so thankful for His guidance, healing and molding in my life. I can truly see the same in yours. I speak eternal blessings over your union! May God continue to fill your lives and the lives of your children with nothing but His best!
    P.S. An excellent wedding starts with an excellent planner and I happen to know a good one in Florida :) Again Congratulations!

• Karl Said on September 9th, 2010 at 9:46 am

Boooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Debra Said on September 9th, 2010 at 9:54 am

Congratulations to the 10th power. My friend who lives in Guam shared the good new of you engagement. Your story came across to me as a testimony. Because the first marriage sound like mine. Married at 18 I divorced after 20 years a minister. It has been 10 years living single raising 5 children. Never Had man in and out of my children life or home playing daddy. 3 children are living on their own.I would say maybe after I raise my last 2 maybe God will send me a husband. Now I know all things are possible with God. I wait in anticipation for my gift=)

• Carey Said on September 9th, 2010 at 10:22 am

Hire a wedding planner. Either David Tutera or Donnie Brown. Don’t be bogged down by details. Let one of them do it for you and bring you ideas and you say yea or nay. That way you can enjoy your special day!! And congrats to you both!!

• Chante Said on September 9th, 2010 at 10:47 am

Oooh Miss Niecy,

I am so very happy for, I have been a fan of yours for years. You seem very genuine and like a sweet person. You deserve this enjoy it. Now that you are moving on from clean house we are not going to see you on Bridezalla are we lol. I hate it admit but I would def watch if you were on there because I know you would be funny as all get up.
    Congrats again.

• Brandy Said on September 9th, 2010 at 3:01 pm

Congratulations!! If you are looking for one of a kind, custom stationery to announce your plans, check out http://www.maraboudesign.minted.com
    For the freshest design on paper! xoBrandy

• Cynthia Said on September 9th, 2010 at 3:23 pm

Think of his needs as well as your needs. Treat his family members (relatives) with the same love and respect you will give to your husband.

• Niecy Nash Engaged! | RussOnFlowers Said on September 9th, 2010 at 5:09 pm

[...] pretty excited about the whole thing. The self-proclaimed “crazy-bride” posted on her website, “I am so grateful that God would be kind enough to love me through this man.” She [...]

• Elle Said on September 9th, 2010 at 7:44 pm

Hi Miss Neicy! Congratulations! I have been DVRing old episodes of Clean House and really enjoy the show (except for the part where Trish says, “We made…” and they go to commercial. Thank the Lord for DVR!!!) My 9 year old son loves you…he loves to say “Oooohhh” and “I’m goin’ in!” like you do and asks to watch the show (He only likes to see the mess and then skip to the reveal, though. Well…he’s only 9!) Wishing you well in your marriage!

• Chrystal Said on September 9th, 2010 at 7:49 pm

Conrats Niecy!!! You deserve all the happiness in the world. Our GOD is a good GOD and He is always on time!!! One hint of advice: When you pick the color for the bridesmaids dresses, let each bridesmaid pick their own style of dress. ( At the same place!) Everybody is different in shape and size and you want your ladies to look their best for you. They can be all long, all short, or a mixture. Whatever you decide, it’s going to be off the chain!!! God bless you and your future husband!!! Love ya..:)

• Kathy Said on September 9th, 2010 at 8:00 pm

Congrats Niecy!!! You look so happy in the pictures. I think your wedding should reflect the both of you guys. You are funny, smart, etc… I think that should help you some of the way. Congrats again.. and the best of luck to the both of you and your new future as man and wife.

• Zee Said on September 9th, 2010 at 8:12 pm

Hi Niecy, Congrads on your engagement!!! I love your spirit and desevre to be happy!!!
    Have a destination wedding on the beach in the Carribean!!! That would be sooooo wonderful!!! God bless you and your husban -to-be. xoxoxoxoxox

• Darryell Said on September 9th, 2010 at 8:13 pm

I’m happy you’re still on the radar. I stopped watching Clean House after they started switching up…nobody did it like you….Congratulations! You are a strong and special person. God bless you and your marriage. You have given me hope that my prince will too, find me!

• Judine Valery Said on September 9th, 2010 at 8:24 pm

Congrats Niecy!!! Since after your interview with Wendy, I knew good news were coming!!! I am so happy for you that I’m willing to help you free of charge. I have an event planning business in Brooklyn, NY, i know a thing or two about weddings and I can take away the headache for good. Just tell me your vision and a few things in between and I’ll make your day magical! Hope to hear from you soon:)

• Terri Said on September 9th, 2010 at 8:47 pm

Niecy I am so very happy for you. You are more than deserving as well as Jay…what a beautiful couple you make. May God always be first and you each love each other in spite of…Clean House has just lost a viewer unless it is a rerun.

P.S. Lena all I can say is WOW!!!

• Theresa Said on September 9th, 2010 at 9:52 pm

I am soooooooooo happy for you,have a wonderful life together love ya :-) I love everything you do :-) hugssssssss

• Deby Said on September 9th, 2010 at 11:15 pm

Miss Niecy, YOU are SUCH an inspiration for females of ALL colors!! You are bubbly, exciting, mysterious, naughty, sassy, kind, loving, energetic, mischevious, warm, thoughtful, intelligent, never ending surprises of personality, and being able to watch you on Clean House was one of my best shows EVER to see. Your ability to communicate with people, get to the heart of some of their problems, yet convey concern and kindness through-out all of the mayhem and foolishness was uncanny. Your finacee Jay will have a most exciting wonderland to live in with you by his side and making each new day exactly that….new, untouched, and a bundle of surprises to be opened. God bless you both in this joining of your love and souls and may your lives continue to reach out and touch and inspire others like you have already done. You will be missed on the program Clean House, but whatever you do next will be embraced by all who love you if it is back on the big screen or the little one…… Only my best wishes go out to you, that your wedding will be the fairy tale you didn’t get the first time ( and should have!! ) I would LOVE to be able to see it from a corner, because I know that it will be overflowing with love and happiness and that is what we all need these days. God Bless you BOTH!!!
    Just a Fan from Colorado….Deby…

• LUNORA Said on September 10th, 2010 at 1:41 pm

hello niecy

girl i just wanted to congradulate you on your engagement i love your show and watch it everytime it is on . so are you going to have trish come up with a theme for your wedding like she does on the yard sells :}. again congrats to you and your new love happy thoughts and days ahead….Lunora from carson , ca.

• Darleen Said on September 11th, 2010 at 11:09 am

Get yourself a good wedding planner. Talk to Tish. She got one near the end and it seemed to be good.

There’s the church and reception. Reserve them ASAP! Sometimes you have to wait a year. Garden weddings are so beautiful but have a backup plan if it rains.

Flowers, dresses/color for bridesmaids, I’d love to see you on Say Yes to the Dress show! Flowers, tablecloths, invitations, music, be sure to get a place for the reception you can dance. Pick a theme for your wedding. That can help you plan you chooses for everything. And don’t forget the wedding and grooms cake. Set up a bridal shower wish list with a store or two. The menu for the reception.

Your bridal flowers. If I ever married I’d like to keep it or at least part of it. I’ve seen where a bride had two sets of flowers and kept one or got one where you keep the center part and the outer part of the flowers and handle are tossed. And get a garter. Photographer/video filmer.

Hire a limo to take you from your reception/church. I had a cousin whose car was ruined when they sprayed it with shaving cream. Burnt off the paint.

Love to see your mother walk you down the aisle and give you away. I don’t remember if your father is still alive but if he is, both would be great.

• Lisa Said on September 11th, 2010 at 11:39 am

Couldn’t have happened to a more beautiful person ~ gosh how I wish I could sit down with you for an hour and pour my heart out to you ~ I have no one to talk to ~ I wish you love and I wish you forever ~

• Judy Barksdale-Drear Said on September 11th, 2010 at 11:28 pm

Neicy you got a good man there girl! He’s a cool brother and wonderful person to know. I am so happy for the both of you and wish you all the best that God has to give you. Love and Love hard! Peace and Blessings to you both.

• Tanya Perry Said on September 11th, 2010 at 11:52 pm

Niecy, We love you!!! Thanks and by the way…….CONGRATS.

• DARLEEN Said on September 12th, 2010 at 6:53 pm

I am so happy for you Miss Niecy, you deserve all the happiness life has to offer you. May GOD bless you and your soon to be husband.

• tanesha j Said on September 13th, 2010 at 9:07 am

Congrats girl…My first advice as a wedding planner is to have an amazing time planning your wedding. Secondly, include the kids in the planning so they wont feel left out, and Lastly,get your dress custom made so it will fit your curves and hide what u dont want to be shown…Much love to you and your upcoming nupitals…Need more advice let me know…LOL

• Alona Said on September 13th, 2010 at 1:41 pm

To The Lovely Niecy Nash-

When I read this story, it brought tears to my eyes. There are no group of people that are more deserving of meeting a wonderful life partner than you and your children!

I’m an avid watcher of Clean House and ever since I first started watching the show I’ve looked up to you! I’m an African-American 24 year old woman and a former musical theatre major from St. Louis, MO. So, as you can see we have a lot in common! When I watch you on TV, it makes me believe that somehow I can one day join you and accomplish my goal of being an entertainer. I look up to you because you do what you do with such style and grace. More importantly, I’m so touched by the important work that you and your mother do with MAVIS. Simply inspiring and powerful! From what I can tell, you don’t seem to compromise on what’s important to you.

So again, I couldn’t be happier about your wonderful news! I know it is a personal event, but have you ever considered doing a “Niecy Getting Married” TV special or series to share this joyous occasion with your devoted fans, like myself? I’d definitely tune in!!! I guess that is my wedding day suggestion.

I wish you much love, joy and peace during your time of celebration.

Sincerely,

Alona

• Brenda Said on September 14th, 2010 at 8:43 pm

Congrats on ur wedding. I wish you the best. Sad that ur leaving Clean House. The show won’t be the same without you! My suggestion to your wedding comment: a yacht or a dinner boat. (an elegant one of course) . It’s romantic and sexy!! And that’s what you are all about! Love you girl!!!!!! Pls, consider leaving clean house. I honestly DONT watch the show when your are not hosting. Between you and me, I don’t like the other girl! Shhh! Don’t tell any one! LOL keep up the good work and god bless you and ur family! BTW……where do u get those wonderful flowers??? I love them!!!!!!

• Dee Said on September 15th, 2010 at 11:12 am

Congrats, I was just watching The View and they said you are getting married. May God bless and keep you during the planning stages. Also am glad your back on clean house. When you were not there I stopped watching. you make that show

• Cecile Said on September 15th, 2010 at 1:35 pm

You are engaged to one of the BEST men on the planet! My husband speaks SO highly of him…great character…great guy..and obviously a man with great taste! Congratulations to both of you….btw, you’re awesom, Niecy… Love your energy!

• Cecile Said on September 15th, 2010 at 1:36 pm

awesome

• Olivia Said on September 15th, 2010 at 6:14 pm

Congrats to you from your St.Louis homegirl from Pagedale.

• pedro vargas Said on September 15th, 2010 at 7:31 pm

jasons a good man known him all my life .ive yet to met you maybe i will at the wedding congats bebe ,.jayson dont be a stranger

• Ann Said on September 16th, 2010 at 6:02 am

Congratulations, Neicy. Hope you & Jay will be happy.
    But PLEASE don’t leave Clean House!! No one can fill your shoes!!! You, Trish, Matt & Mark are a team. When one is gone, it isn’t as good and Lisa just doesn’t have the charisma that’s needed. PLEASE reconsider!!

• Jeny R Said on September 16th, 2010 at 4:32 pm

You should do a reality show about planning your wedding. I would watch it.

• Terrell Said on September 17th, 2010 at 2:56 am

Congratulations Niecy

• Mark Said on September 17th, 2010 at 2:33 pm

Hey old friend. Thank you for your faithfulness to God. His blessings continue to be immeasurable. God bless you on finding your convenant partner! We love you here on the East Coast.

• Ellen Said on September 18th, 2010 at 6:36 pm

Hello Niecy…..Congratulations and God Bless you on your future nuptials…!!! You inspire me and give me hope that someday I will be blessed with a good man. I don’t want you to leave Clean House as well. My cable company took the Style channel away and I’m still upset about it going on a year now.
    I am an Event Planner here in the Los Angeles area my company and I would love to work with you on your “big day”. Hopefully you can see my email address. Once again Congratulations and maybe I’ll here from you soon. Lot of Love to you Niecy….!!!

• Patrice Said on September 18th, 2010 at 6:48 pm

Congratulations Niecy and Jay.. I am one of Niecy’s biggest fans, and I am thrilled about your engagement!! To God be the Glory!! Niecy you glow with the love and light of the Lord and I am so happy that God has blessed you with the man of your dreams! I love seeing photos of you 2 together, you look so happy and he looks like he is floating on top of the world when looks at you. Your marriage is going to red-hot!!! God Bless!

• Laurie Bishop Said on September 18th, 2010 at 11:22 pm

I am so glad for you! Your husband-to-be is so handsome and a gentleman to boot–plus you announced your engagement on my birthday. There’s a guarantee of happily ever after!

All my best wishes,
    Laurie

• Kenesha Said on September 19th, 2010 at 7:57 am

Congratulations Niecy! I am so happy for you as I am one of your biggest fans. I imagine your wedding full of beautiful flowers because of those gorgeous flowers you wear in your hair. Happy planning!

• Vanessa Said on September 19th, 2010 at 11:47 am

You deserve all the happiness that God can muster! You are a wonderful person professionally and standard, I wish you God’s blessing for you new life ahead!

• Sistah Karen Said on September 19th, 2010 at 8:15 pm

Shout out to you both!!!

Greetings sister-in-law & brother, I have been anticipating on finally meeting you. My prayers are w/you both moving forward into a new chapter of your lives… Be blessed.

Respectfully,
    Sistah Karen

• Maria Casillas Said on September 20th, 2010 at 1:36 pm

Hello Niecy, I just met you in person yesterday at LAX as you were waiting for your luggage. I wanted to take a picture with you,however; I was’nt sure it was you. You look Great! when I did confirm it was you, you said “How you doing to me and my friend” I wanted to take a picture with you, you look so happy with your fiance, I didn’t want to be a bother. Congratulations on your wedding; I wish you the best! Im sad I missed the opportunity of taking a picture with you. BTW: You should have Zebra print with Hot Pink for your brides-maids dresses. It’s so you!

• Altheda Said on September 21st, 2010 at 10:37 am

Nicey…Congrats and best of luck and love to you always. I’m not one who could ever be called a fan of many people, but you are truly a special woman. Love your spirit and your grace. You inspire me to be me…a bold and beautiful black woman of God w/ a splash of sexiness. Go girl!!!

• Linda Said on September 21st, 2010 at 2:33 pm

Started watching Clean House a few years ago and fell in love with you and your team. So sad to see you leave but happy about your engagement. God IS good. I agree with a few others…let David Tutera plan the wedding. That show would break rating records! I cannot see you in anything lees than an over the top, all out shabang of a wedding and those are a pain to plan. But whatever you choose to do, be happy, give thanks and keep us posted when you are coming back to TV. Best wishes to you both.

• April Chaney Said on September 21st, 2010 at 10:26 pm

Congrats Neice!! God Bless…

• Nancy Said on September 22nd, 2010 at 7:09 am

Having heard your life’s story and how amazing you’ve lived your life….You deserve the best. I have been a huge fan of your for years and will greatly miss seeing you as the host of Clean House; but with that said “Congratulations” and I know we’ll be seeing you doing something fabulous in the future. All the Best….God is good!

• Carmen Said on September 22nd, 2010 at 9:20 pm

I am very excited for you! By watching Clean House, I see your care and compassion for the families you assist and it is as if they were waiting for you to be sent from GOD. I truly believe you have changed many lives for the better. Judging only on what I see on tv, I believe you are a beautiful soul and deserve to have the happiness you have been seeking! May GOD continue to bless you. your family, and soon to be husband. As a person who has directed and done floral pieces for weddings, my suggestion is to get a planner that gives you the time line for wedding preparation. When to send invites, order flowers, etc.

• troy Said on September 23rd, 2010 at 10:25 am

nice well done.

• troy Said on September 23rd, 2010 at 10:26 am

awsome. your awsome.

• Omega Huggins Said on September 24th, 2010 at 11:04 am

I am so happy for the both of you; I wish you both a Blessed and Prosperous marriage. Just a little advice, remember to keep God first in all you do for he said in His word, “In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path.” Even in little simple situations with the kids, home, job, church, etc. no matter how silly, small, great, or crazy it may be always acknowledge Him. Now on to the wedding, David Tutera is the man for the job; if you ever get a chance watch “My Fair Wedding with David Tutera,”because “girl” the man be hooking it up. My wedding is June 25, 2011 and if I can ever get in contact with him, I would Love for him to coordinate my wedding as well. Nevertheless, if all else fells just watch all the wedding shows on WeTV (Platinum wedding, Rich Bride Poor Bride, Bridezilla, A Wedding Story, My Fair Wedding and much more) to get more ideas on how you want to coordinate your wedding. Just try to be stress free as possibly, but I know your wedding will be beautiful. Love you and take care.

Love Always
    Omega Huggins/Brownlee
    (2011 Good year for the both of us)
    Be Blessed!!!!!!!

• ELIZABETH DELGADO Said on September 25th, 2010 at 7:00 pm

HOLA NIECY:
    SOY UNA GRAN ADMIRADORA TUYA VEO TODOS TUS PROGRAMAS Y MI MAMÁ TAMBIEN NOS DAS BUENAS IDEAS PARA EL HOGAR.
    LASTIMA QUE SE TERMINE EL PROGRAMA PERO OJALA MUY PRONTO REGRESES TE VAMOS A EXTRAÑAR MUCHISIMO A TI Y TU EQUIPO.
    FELICITACIONES ENCONTRASTES EL AMOR DE TU VIDA LO QUE SE NECESITA TRES COSAS AMOR,RESPETO Y TOLERANCIA PARA UNA PAREJA.

MIL GRACIAS POR SER UNA MUJER SENCILLA Y SIMPATICA…
    SAN CRISTÓBAL-ESTADO TÁCHIRA
    VENEZUELA

• Emma Marie Miller Said on September 29th, 2010 at 5:56 pm

Congrats, I am happy for you because you deserve a little happiness. I am really going to miss you on clean house. Not interested anymore. Congrats again. Have simple ceremony and leave out all those negative people. That day should be about your love and simply put don’t let mayhem and fooliness take control.

• rebecca Said on September 29th, 2010 at 7:22 pm

congratulations!!!! i have been a big fan of yours for years. you were hilarious on Reno 911, but i was so impressed by your straightforwardness and sensitivity on Clean House. i’m a compulsive shopper and your voice is always the angel on my shoulder telling me to knock off my mayhem and foolishness! Congratulations to you!

7 Contemporary Jewish Wedding Blessings for you and your beloved:

May your marriage enrich your lives.
    May you work together to build a relationship of substance and quality.
    May the honesty of your communication build a foundation of understanding, connection, and trust.
    May you respect each other’s individual personality and philosophy, and give each other room to grow and fulfill each other’s dreams.
    May your sense of humor and playful spirit continue to enliven your relationship.
    May you understand that neither of you is perfect: you are both subject to human frailties: and may your love strengthen when you fall short of each other’s expectations.
    May you be “best friends”, better together than either of you are apart.

• marie berg Said on September 30th, 2010 at 4:42 pm

I’m so happy for you both. Coming from a white woman raised in the deep south (an old white woman) you should knock that Mark B in the kisser with your fist. His raceist inuendos are offensive, very offensive. You know what I mean. Call him on it. How could you let him get away with such comments, and there have been many! Where is the progress we all hope to see? Oreo cookies, chitlins, etc. etc. He is disgusting.

• Emily Said on October 5th, 2010 at 7:58 am

Niecy, You are so blessed to have so much going for you. I always tell people that my goal in life would be to be more like you. You are a great role model and I am so happy you are enjoying good times in your life.

Plus, If you need an extra bridesmaid I would be totally ready to fight for that fabulousness. :-)

• Tonya Said on October 5th, 2010 at 6:03 pm

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. I wish you many years of love, laughter and joy together.

• Dr. Dan Said on October 6th, 2010 at 9:33 pm