A New Host For Clean House from Niecy Nash Official Web Site

Dec 1
A New Host For Clean House
Posted by Niecy on December 1st, 2010 under The Blog

So many people have asked me “Miss Niecy, why are you leaving Clean House”? Here’s the thing, I LOVED HOSTING CLEAN HOUSE! I lead the charge for nine seasons and worked along side of some great people – Michael Moloney, Allen Lee Half, Linda Koopersmith, Matt Iseman, Trish Suhr, and Mark Brunetz. In any combination it was a good time! There were so many things that I didn’t get to do in my career while hosting the show. And after hosting the show for almost a decade, I decided it was time for change. Things can’t change AND stay the same. I miss my Clean House fans already:(

People are also asking me who the new host is and what I think about him/her? I think the network wants it to be a surprise but there are a few of you who are guessing correctly! There was a Twitter conversation about the new replacement being a former Cosby kid and you’re right! – I won’t tell you which one though….

My thoughts? I know I have jazzy stilettos to fill, but it can be done! Many have said they won’t watch the show with a new host. I would say give it a try first before you rush to judgment. It might be a little rough for a few episodes because as a host you have to find your own way with a show that has already been branded and stamped with my personal mayhem & foolishness. The key to finding magic as the host  of this show is to have a real desire to want to help the families and you have to comfortable in your skin….your own skin, not mine.

If I could have handpicked a replacement for you? Hmmmmm? Yep! It would have been my mama! From Miss Niecy to Miss Margaret, because ya’ll know she is too many things! I wish we all could have stayed for you but eventually there will be a whole new cast for you to get to know. If you give the new a try you might find out that you really like it, if not there will always be a place where you can can find me – I promise!

How do I do all that I do? I do it by walking in the truth. I can’t move forward in life AND stay in the same place. I got some more places to go and I hope you come with me:) I love you all and appreciate your support! I know it was the Clean House fans that helped me stay on Dancing With The Stars so long!

So, what’s next for me? Besides getting married there is a lot going on! Stay tuned to my site for updates….I’m still at the party…just dancing to another song.

xoxo

115 Responses to “A New Host For Clean House”

• Cheryl Abrams Said on December 1st, 2010 at 10:56 am

You said “A whole NEW cast” Does that mean that Matt, Mark, and Trish are leaving too? Best of luck to you on everything you decide to do and on your upcoming wedding. May God bless you!

• Rugina Said on December 1st, 2010 at 11:03 am

Neicy, you will be missed. Whomever becomes host of Clean House has some really big shoes to fill. I wish you the best with your upcoming wedding and future endeavors.

• April Hawkins Said on December 1st, 2010 at 11:38 am

Will miss you on Clean House! However, as the seasons change so do the seasons in our life. I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you in other things. The Clean House Crew is awesome!
    Apri

• Clinton Said on December 1st, 2010 at 11:38 am

Excellent post. Keep on keepin’ on, Miss Niecy!

• Charlene Said on December 1st, 2010 at 11:59 am

Miss Niecy,
    My girls & I just love your style! We want to know where you get the beautiful flowers for your hair.
    We hope whatever you do next will be great!!

• Regina Said on December 1st, 2010 at 12:03 pm

Good Luck!

• Dionne Said on December 1st, 2010 at 12:06 pm

Girl!!! Spread your wings and soar!! I have been a fan of all that you have done. You have changed many lives for the better!!! May he continue to bless everything you touch sister girl.

• Athena Said on December 1st, 2010 at 12:30 pm

Niecy Nash you will surely be missed.
    Watching the “Clean House” cast was pure bliss.
    Helping Families rid of Trash.
    Turning their clutter into cash.
    Decorating, Organizing and Mending their ways.
    Making fresh starts for better days.
    It’s only a show some might say..
    Because of you your Fans will Bay. (utter)
    So girl!, you do what you need to do.
    We all will be behind you.
    New opportunities await you with opening doors.
    Good Luck and Best Wishes from our house to yours!

• mrscwhite1 Said on December 1st, 2010 at 12:42 pm

Ms. Niecy, gonna miss you on the show, you’re just as beautiful as the flower in your hair.

• KC Said on December 1st, 2010 at 12:45 pm

Miss you Already Niecy. Caught your last episode early this morning….. I don’t know if it will be the same without you…… Hopefully you will find out the CH is home and you will return. Much love and Success to you.

• Karen Said on December 1st, 2010 at 12:55 pm

You will be so missed. Here’s hoping all your dreams come true (we know they will!) Thank YOU For all your years of entertainment on Style!!

• Danielle Cadet Said on December 1st, 2010 at 1:44 pm

Oh Niecy, just reading this post makes me tear up! I hope the new host finds her own schtick but you can never, ever be replaced. Like a true fan, wherever you go, I will support. Your fabulousity can’t be contained – you’re simply unstoppable! Love you, and thanks for all the years of entertainment and cleaning up people’s foolishness thus giving them a new lease on life. It’s a beautiful thing.

Xoxo

• Thomasina Said on December 1st, 2010 at 2:16 pm

Niecy- I love you! honey you had me in stitches all the time while watching clean house, I wish you all the best life has to offer- you have no Idea how much you inspire me to be my best for me and my son. Thank you and may God continue to bless you.

• Toni G Said on December 1st, 2010 at 4:31 pm

Dear Niecy;

May all your foolishness and mayhem follow you to your next adventure! I simply loved you! I always watched when you were on and took time off when you were not on! Your funny and precious to watch! I really do not know how anyone will be able
    to create the warmth and wittyness you did! But! Life does go on and I hope yours will
    be filled with all the love you so deserve! Mr. Tucker better treat you like the gem you are! Amen for all your blessings and kind words of wisdom you always bestowed upon us during your show! Big hug! Big kiss and a tearful so long for now! Keep us posted!!

• CHARM Said on December 1st, 2010 at 4:39 pm

Niecy, I just adore you and will miss you so much on Clean House. You MADE that show! But I understand that you have to move on and I cannot wait to see where you go next! You are an amazing beautiful woman who inspires other women to be WHO they ARE! Many Blessings!!

• marilyn daley Said on December 1st, 2010 at 4:59 pm

we will miss you good luck on anything you do we+re all behind you

• Peggi Said on December 1st, 2010 at 5:15 pm

Niecy! I love love loved you on Clean House…it will certainly be an entirely new show without you and all that “mayhem and foolishness”! BTW, you were histerical on The Cleveland Show the other night…
    Love ya
    Peggi….from Cleveland!

• theresa conner Said on December 1st, 2010 at 5:49 pm

Fly like a eagle and soar to the aky!!!
    You are the Best.

• mary sloan Said on December 1st, 2010 at 6:32 pm

i have only been watching your program for the last eight months…my husband has been very ill so i have to sit with him alot and we watch alot of tv… i have de-clutter my own house … i even have my grandkids who live with me watch your program..best wishes and god bless you.. and i love the rest of your team too!!!!

• jana yocum Said on December 1st, 2010 at 6:58 pm

niecy i will miss you big time!!! you made us laugh and cry through the years!!!:-) good luck in what ever you do!!! god bless you!!

• Collen Henderson Said on December 1st, 2010 at 8:06 pm

Hi Niecy,

It was so great meeting you the other night at the Grand Lux. I wish you all the best in your endeavors and know whatever you touch in the future will turn to gold. I will miss you on Clean House because being in Real Estate myself I do see a lot of the same circumstances. I always appreciate your humor while changing peoples lives. Something to be very proud of. All the best.

-Collen Drew Henderson

• Laura Edinger Said on December 1st, 2010 at 8:19 pm

My family and I will miss seeing you each week. You and your team are what made that show a success. Best of luck. Please try and come visit clean house comes clean to dish on the previous dirt so we can still see you. I wish that your replacement was your mom. She’s the only one that could give the position justice… and we might have a chance of seeing you at the yard sales just as we saw her on many episodes.

• Sharon Said on December 1st, 2010 at 8:21 pm

Niecy; I will miss you very much. Best Wishes

• Cynthia Robinson Said on December 1st, 2010 at 8:43 pm

Niecy, where do I begin? I am so happy for the new changes that are taking place in your life, Congratulations!!!! I have enjoyed the Clean House ride, and you have given me so much laughter over the years, and you have helped so many families (I don’t know why you are not doing family counseling) probably because it doesn’t pay very much LOL!!! I also wanted to tell you that I think your children and your mom are adorable, I will miss seeing them too. side-note-I also enjoyed watching you on an episode on the tv show Monk, where you played his nurse- YOU WERE HILARIOUS!! I look forward to seeing you in movies, and on TV very soon. Take care I wish you well, continue to make us proud– Love Cyn

• Melody Bullis Said on December 1st, 2010 at 8:50 pm

Miss Niecy!! What will all the mayhem and foolishness be without you!!!! I cannot tell you how much my mother and I will miss you. We are always saying, “What would Niecy say?” It’s like you are in our heads telling us NOT to clutter! I tell you girl, you are a hoot to watch and we will miss you sooooo very much. Best of luck in all you do and especially with that new fellow of yours!! May God bless your new life together and all you achieve to do. Thanks for all the laughs so far! We will be looking forward to your next adventure.

• RJOYEW Said on December 1st, 2010 at 8:53 pm

I have always enjoyed your take on all things in life~~you always will be a winner no matter what you endeavor to do~~best wishes for a super marriage and great life~~will miss you MUCH

• Connie Said on December 1st, 2010 at 8:55 pm

I’ve enjoyed your own personal brand of mayhem and foolishness. I’ve certainly learned much about housekeeping and what is truly precious–the love and memories–nothing will take that away. Best wishes as you go forth in your new endeavors!

• Kathy Steinert Said on December 1st, 2010 at 9:18 pm

I’m so sorry to see you leave, Niecy. You and your crew brought Clean House to life. It just wasn’t the same when someone else hosted the show and it won’t be the same without you. I love your bright outfits with your matching signature ‘flower in your hair’ and your even brighter personality. Watching you was a pleasant, humorous, relaxing hour. I loved you on Dancing with the Stars too. Best wishes on your future endeavors! I hope to see you on another show that does just as well as Clean House.

• Jenn and Eric Said on December 1st, 2010 at 11:09 pm

Ms.Niecy will be missed, we watch Clean House every Wednesday. It will not be the same :(

• shawntae Said on December 1st, 2010 at 11:10 pm

Niecy i love u sooooo much! I wish u can just stay but i understand you gotta move on to bigger and better things and whoever the new host is got big shoes to fill in because u are absoultly amazing and blessd! I LOVE U AND WILL STAY TUNED ON NEW PROJECTS U HAVE COMING UP! SMOOCHESZ THE SHOW WONT EVER BE THE SAME WITHOUT U

• Lucy M. Said on December 1st, 2010 at 11:17 pm

Niecy, Im sooo happy for you on your engagement, you deserve nothing but the best after 9 seasons of making all the families on Clean House happy families again, and of course getting rid of all their “mayhem and foolishness”. As for Clean House I hope Tempesst Bledsoe can fill at least half of your shoes, God Bless and best of luck for the future <3

• Bob Denman Said on December 1st, 2010 at 11:21 pm

I’m watching your final episode currently.. and “bamn” it’s hitting me that you are really leaving… miss ya

• theresa mcwilliams Said on December 1st, 2010 at 11:22 pm

Good -Bye Niecy! i will miss you being on clean house, I watch your show all the time and hate when some one come and take your place on of the show, you make the show and Mark,Trish,Matt so Good Luck to you and the other.I want you to come and change my house around, it’s not messy is some of the the house like I see on TV but would like a make over. may God guide you and be Bless.

• Shirl Said on December 1st, 2010 at 11:28 pm

Love u Niecy!! It won’t be the same without you. The truth is, I didn’t start watch Reno until I saw you on Clean House. I will miss you on Clean House tremendously. I love Matt, Trish, and Matt, but I truly did watch for your directness, humor and that FLOWER! Girl, that flower is truly your trademark. I believe I have never missed an episode and the DRAGONs will always be a favorite. Wish you good luck, best wishes, and all of the cliches. Love you, Niecy! My closets, (and the local thrift store) are grateful you came into our lives. Smooches!

• JayMyles Said on December 1st, 2010 at 11:30 pm

Best wishes Niecey I will miss you fine lady you always put a smile on my face and I love how positive that you are..I hope that Tempest fills ur shoes !

• Kayan Said on December 1st, 2010 at 11:33 pm

Good luck Niecy! I will miss you and your mayhem but am taking my big girl pill and will watch Clean House with Tempest. Your grace, style and tenacity is an inspiration! Thanks for the laughs!

• Tahirah Warner Said on December 1st, 2010 at 11:40 pm

Niecy, I am sad to see you leave because the show will truly not be the same without you. I wish you the best of luck in whatever your future brings. You have been an inspiration to many and I pray that GOD continues to bless you. You will be missed, but I am excited to see what you have in store for america next. Good luck Miss Niecy!! xoxo

• Mekia Said on December 1st, 2010 at 11:46 pm

Thank you for your wonderful advice. I have enjoyed watching your journey on clean house. I look forward to seeing more of you in the future. Congrats on your engagement. As a 31 year old single mother you give me hope that real love is possible and exists.

• Angee D Said on December 1st, 2010 at 11:53 pm

WhenI FINALLY found you on STYLE (In Dallas, TX it was on 50, now on 150).. then you are leaving me! I and my husband will miss you. I work in the foreclosure disposition industry and see lots of houses with this manheim & foolishness.. it’s been good for you to make a difference while people are STILL leaving there. Please keep me in the loop of where you are going. You seem like ‘my people’ here in TX. You are a hoot! Alhtough Tempest is coming on, I will only give it a try for you and if Mark, Trish & Matt stay aboard.. They still have your spirit to help the show.!!!!

• Lynn Said on December 1st, 2010 at 11:54 pm

Miss Niecy,
    Girl, you will be missed! Matt will have to learn to mock the new host. The chemistry between yourself, Mark, Trish and Matt is unbelievable and fans of the show just don’t want to see that come to an end. I will be open to watching the show without you but it definitely will be same. Wishing you best and hopefully you can make guest appearances on Clean House.

• Brian Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 12:19 am

I’ll certainly miss you on Clean House. You were the very reason I tuned in every Wednesday. I love the way you helped people straighten out their mayhem and foolishness by just being real with them. So I wish you the best in whatever your next endeavor is and hopefully get to see you reach for the stars!

• Monique Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 12:20 am

Niecy you will be missed. I’m sorry to see you leave. The new host has some huge Stiletto heels to fill. God Bless You and May God continue to shine his light on you.

• Karen Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 12:22 am

With Oprah leaving this year, Niecy, you would make a great replacement! You definitely should consider the talk show curcuit

• Tishawna McGowan Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 12:23 am

Miss Neicy – first let me say Congratulations on being engaged and getting married ! I am engaged to be married as well and my wedding date is scheduled for April 10,2011. My advice to you would be start early, stay focused, and the day is about you, and your groom…..so plan the day the two of you will want ! Second, I wish you the very best of LUCK as you move on to new endeavours as you move on from CH. I have enjoyed watching you on CH, and I especially love to hear you say “how do I do all that I do ? Ohhhh! That will be what I miss the most as it will not be you hosting the show any longer ! Be. Blessed ! Best of Luck !!!

• Marina Buchannan Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 12:31 am

Hi Miss Niecy, I am a very big fan of yours. I enjoyed watching everything you’ve done in your career. I just wanted you to know that you will be missed on clean house but I will keep watching and I wish you the better in whatever you do and in your up coming marriage. Love from St Louis.

• Teresa Cangiano Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 12:37 am

Niecy,you will be greatly missed.Nobody will ever be like you.Your a tough act to follow:)I loved watching you in every Clean House Show.Congrats on your marriage and new exciting life ahead of you.Love your Momma Too:)May God Always Bless You….Love Teresa Cangiano from Orlando,Florida….

• gwen Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 12:41 am

you know how some things and some people can’t be replaced? well you fall in the some people that can’t be replaced column. God bless you in whatever you decide to do and I sure hope it’s on somewhere that I can watch. you are toooo funny. much love

• Kim Lawson Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 1:40 am

Miss Niecy ~
    I will miss your sass as much as your wisdom and your ability to put things into perspective so quickly. You and the team worked so well together. I know you will be missed. I wish you well in your new marriage and all you future endeavors. Blessings on you and yours.

• John Trosko Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 1:41 am

You’ve gotten away with murder on the show– a great foil for delivering the hard truth/reality to the show participants. You took serious themes and talked straight. We’re going to miss you darling. But I’ll follow you wherever travels take you. You have certainly paid your dues and you deserve everything you’re working so hard for.

John Trosko

• Christina Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 2:11 am

Of course no one wants to watch the show with a new host. Those are tough shoes to fill, we all love you Niecy!!!!! I wish you’d come back best of luck with the future

• Rebecca Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 2:15 am

The show has taught me so much about living well and honoring your loved ones and the memories you cherish in a respectable way.

• Tweets that mention A New Host For Clean House | Niecy Nash Official Web Site -- Topsy.com Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 2:16 am

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Michael Kennedy, K.C. Boyd. K.C. Boyd said: Check out A New Host For Clean House @ http://www.niecynash.com/archives/2010/12/01/a-new-host-for-clean-house/ [...]

• Vanessa Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 2:46 am

Hello Neicy, I just want to say that I will miss you on clean house but I know that if God is moving you some place else, you have to go with the flow. I hope and pray that God gives you everything that your heart desires. Good luck in planning your wedding and best wishes for your future. Because you asked, I will give the new host a try and hopefully she will be just as good as you.

• Shraddha Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 2:58 am

Good luck with your new chapter in your life. The show worked so well. It was put together in a perfect formula. Hope it continues. You have a big heart. BTW our Spiritual Teacher, Maitreya the Friend, also went to Dominguez Hills college. God Bless you and yours.

• paula Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 7:36 am

Neicy, you are a very special person and have touched the lives of many. God gave you this gift to make a difference please keep up your good work whatever you choose to do. Please make sure you continue to work to make this world a better place. Love you, God bless you. Miss you too much!

• Jenny Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 10:54 am

Happy for all of the new and wonderful things that will be coming your way, but I will miss seeing you on Clean House. Your show has really helped me and my family clean up our act! :) Love to you and your family!

• Sha-Roy Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 10:59 am

I will miss your “down to earth” comments and your from the floor up laugh. May God Bless you and yours.

• Sunshine Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 12:15 pm

Niecy, Congrats on the engagement!! I loved watching you and the Clean House crew. The show is so much fun. Will Matt, Trish & Mark remain? Best wishes and good luck with whatever comes next for you. “Live in the now”

• Lady La Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 1:29 pm

Niecy… I know u said not to pre-judge the new hostess, but I’m sorry… I have removed Clean House from my dvr list because 1) you’re leaving 2) Tempest’s voice is annoying. I was glad when they cancelled her talkshow back in the day & I think that hiring her as the new host of Clean House is pure mayhem & foolishness! Smh Now that cutiepie Malcolm Jamal-Warner… that’s a different story! Lol!

Anywho… luv ya…gonna miss ya! Mean it :’(

• Porsha Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 2:26 pm

Mrs.Niecy i love u so much i wish u the best and am so happy for your new marriage congradulations. i would love for your mother to have been the new host yall are so funny together espically when u let her host and she says your famous lines.

p.s am your biggest fan
    i would love to have one of your flowers and an email from u.

• Rob Underwood Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 4:43 pm

Miss Niecy I am not your average clean house fan I am just an old Tennessee country boy but my wife got me hooked on clean house, You are so much like country women, you say what you mean and mean what you say, and act like a lady while you are saying it. You are smart, funny, sexy, and the definition of a genteel lady. The unambiguous void your absence will induce alters the viability of the show altogether,It will no longer be on my schedule. Thanks for all the good times my wife and I wil miss you. Rob Underwood New Market, Tennessee.

• karen Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 10:29 pm

There can be no clean house without you Niecy.
    Love and best wished on your future.

• Rod Said on December 2nd, 2010 at 11:25 pm

Ms Niecy, as my mother says the lady with the flower in her hair. I have liked clean house for a while and have enjoyed your style. I wish you all the best and no one can take your place.
    P.S. on style network they said sign on to say goodbye, but I could not locate the place.

• Karen Said on December 3rd, 2010 at 8:03 am

I loved clean house you really made that show what it was. They might replace but you were the one who made it all happen,all the time. Hope you really read this Nicey Best to you. Love Ya Karen From New Jersey

• Brenda Said on December 3rd, 2010 at 3:18 pm

Loved your show. Glad everything is rising into place in your life. The skies the limit for you – you have IT! I hear Oprah is retiring and you have the glow, sincerity and empathy for movies and a talk show. I am sure more good things are in your future. Enjoy a break for now with your new husband to be.

• CAZ Said on December 3rd, 2010 at 3:29 pm

YOU ARE TRULY “ONE OF A KIND” AND WE HAVE ALL BEEN BLESSED BEYOND THE COUNTING FOR KNOWING YOU! YOU WILL BE SORELY MISSED. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES.

• Jeannie Said on December 3rd, 2010 at 6:30 pm

It just won’t be the same without you, although I am hoping Tempest steps up to the plate and carves her own little niche. I have told so many, many people about Clean House and the wonderful Niecy Nash. I feel like I know you personally. Girl-we have spent a LOT of time together!! Last year I had surgery on both feet at once and was off work for nine weeks. We became VERY well acquainted. Likewise, I just love Mark, Trish and Matthew. It sounds like they will be going also. I wish you the very best in the future my dear. You deserve it. Please tell your Momma that I just love her too. I will be watching for my wedding invitation!! Love you girlfriend!!

• Kris Said on December 3rd, 2010 at 6:50 pm

It will be sad see U leave the show, and definetly is not going to be the same w/o U. However, I am sure most of us understand that it is important to explore new horizons, specially in Hwood.

It is true, you have big jazzy stilettos to fill. However, your replacement couldn’t be better [Tempest], is the girl for it. She has carisma and personality, and soon will win the hearts of those who do not know her and bring back a smile to those who love her…great choice Niece.

Good luck out there. Can wait to see you in your many projects to come.

Best wishes.

• Gloria Said on December 3rd, 2010 at 7:07 pm

Ms. Niecy, I do not think that any one can fill your shoes. you have been a great host for Clean House. May God bless you in every thing you plan from this time forward. Just put God first and you can’t go wrong

• Debbie Said on December 3rd, 2010 at 8:53 pm

Watching “Clean House” without you and your wonderful bubbly personality wont be the same but I understand why you are leaving you have to spread your wings and do other things. Congrats on getting married you and your fiancee look so happy together. God Bless you and my prayers are with you for a happy life and career in whatever you may do.

• Deb Said on December 3rd, 2010 at 9:35 pm

You are my hero-ine! Good luck to you and I hope you continue to be successful in life.

• Nikki D. Said on December 3rd, 2010 at 10:02 pm

Niecy, I’ve loved you since Reno 911 and I’m excited to see you excel in everything you do. You’ll be missed on the show, but we’ll love you wherever you go. Congrats on your engagement and much love to you and yours! God Bless!

• Cheri Said on December 3rd, 2010 at 10:10 pm

I hope you’re going to do your own marriage reality show.
    You’re Fabulous!

• honey Said on December 3rd, 2010 at 11:33 pm

I already miss you Ms Niecy. I will especially miss all your facial expressions….. TOO funny!!!!!!

• Sandra Said on December 4th, 2010 at 12:55 am

Congratulations on your engagement! I am so happy for you!! I have enjoyed watching you and the crew on Clean House. You guys were so funny!! You are real and down to earth. You gave those families excellent advice that came from the heart. Blessings to you and your new life!! Love you girl!

• Donna Walker Said on December 4th, 2010 at 1:00 pm

Niecy, I will miss you on Clean House. May God Bless you, and wish you the best in what ever you do. You do what you do because God is in you. Love You,

• Mary Said on December 4th, 2010 at 1:13 pm

You will be sorely, sorely, sorely missed. I LOVE watching you. You are the best!! And I have to tell you that you are also loved in Brazil! That’s right. I was there recently and even with the voiceover, (and one that does not fit you or do you justice) — STILL — everyone LOVES you there. I realize you have to move on but for selfish reasons I wish you didn’t. Best of luck to you and maybe you’ll consider doing one or two cameo surprise visits to the show.

• Randolh Breckenridge Said on December 4th, 2010 at 1:34 pm

I love the show but mainly to see what funy saying or jazzy style. I love watching you on dancing with the stars so funny. The only person that i think might be able to caarry on the torch is Trish. I don’t think i will watc the next season without my Niecy just wont be the same. loved the show and love you god luck in whatever you do and I Will be looking for you…I really think once Style see how many perople there loosing they will be begging for you back….

• Karen Said on December 4th, 2010 at 2:21 pm

I will surely miss the words of wisdom God allowed you to use on all of the people who were living in foolishness and mayhem, I being one. Week after week it allowed me to shed new skin and become a better and cleaner girlfriend at home. Now as I set an example, my boyfriend does follow. Our home had never been so fresh and so clean than before we watched the show because we certainly didn’t want to carry this foolishness into our new home end up in Clean House. Thank you Miss Niecy and congratulations on your wonderful engagement! Will you be getting married in the way of the beautiful Miss Trish? “Marry me in…..” Love to all of the CH cast!

• Dekota Said on December 4th, 2010 at 7:58 pm

I must say, you took some getting used to when I first started watching Clean House.
    But the more I watched, the more I realized you were what made the show so watchable. I love your candor and “special talks” with the families. You and your whole team are very talented.

• jerralyne guichard Said on December 4th, 2010 at 8:37 pm

Ms Neicy, you have given me laughter and joy and I love the way you have helped so many people, not only with their clutter, but with making changes in their personal lives. It won’t be the same without you. Pray for you the best in whatever you do next. You’ve started us wearing flowers in our hair and attitude (in a positive way) that let folk know we have confidence and pride in who we are. love ya

• glenda Said on December 4th, 2010 at 9:06 pm

Ms. Neicy U will truly b missed. Cong on all your engagement. When you was absent for that little timeI didn’t like the two new host, however I’m quite sure Tempestt will do her best. I also luved you in Dancing with the Stars, they didn’t know what they was talking about you gaved them shimmy and more those other ladies were half dressed. You had style and class. Laugh hard, Pray more and Smile often :).

• Angie Said on December 4th, 2010 at 9:32 pm

I love your personality on the show and it will not be same without you, although I am sad to see you go, I am a fan of Tempest as well, best wishes for you and your family, you deserve it!

• Mrs. Tommie Love Said on December 4th, 2010 at 9:40 pm

Dear Niecy,
    i cannot believe i am writing to you. I want to say thank you, i started watching you nine years ago and you helped me see some clutter tendencies and i was able to work my way through them. Of course,living in Galveston, Texas in September, 2008 and having Hurricane- IKE take away all your clutter as well as your home did not hurt either. ( lol)Thanks again because i became awakened to my clutter because of you, may God Bless and Good Luck on getting married. I have been married for 26 years and i still like my husband and he makes me laugh.
    Mrs.Tommie Love

• MElody Said on December 4th, 2010 at 9:52 pm

Niecy you will be missed. I loved the mayhem and foolishness…actually I use it..Hey I like it! Congrats on your nuptial and keeping moving because life is a motion. See Ya!

• Melody Said on December 4th, 2010 at 9:54 pm

Niecy,Congrats on your nuptials. I will miss the mayhem and foolishness…I actuallly like it myself. Keep moving because life is a motion.

• CandeeG Said on December 4th, 2010 at 11:30 pm

Miss Neicy, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. I will miss you on Clean House. I’ve been a big fan of the show for several years now, and will continue to watch with the new host. I hope that Matt, Trish and Mark aren’t leaving too, but if they are, I wish them all the best as well. All the best to you! :)

• Unheard Voices Online » Blog Archive » ‘Cosby Show’ Tempestt Bledsoe Named New Host of Clean House Said on December 4th, 2010 at 11:57 pm

[...] announced she was leaving the show last August and hinted at the new host’s identity on her personal blog, confirming it would be “a former ‘Cosby’ [...]

• Mona Said on December 5th, 2010 at 1:30 am

I gonna missssssss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but God Bless!!!!!!

• Gina G. Said on December 5th, 2010 at 2:41 am

Good luck, Niecy!! You will be greatly missed.

• Nancy Said on December 5th, 2010 at 3:41 am

Hi Miss Niecy….Matt,Mark and Trish are great and with you as the host…ah, it was perfect. You all worked so well together. You seemed like a family. I have watched Clean House from the beginning. I cant imagine Clean House without you. I will try to watch the new show but i have a feeling that, without you, it wont be the same. I felt that your compassion was sincere and came from your heart. You helped so many people and i applaud you for that. I, too, cant believe that you are leaving and will miss you so much. You are very good in dealing and communicating with people and maybe you will think about some type of counseling as i believe that may be your forte.
    I wish you well niecy. Congratulations with your plans for marriage. Sure hope your fiance appreciates who he is getting…
    Happy holidays and God bless. Despite you leaving the show, i hope that you will have a site where your fans can say hi! I just cant say bye……………….
    nancy

• Debra D Lopez Said on December 5th, 2010 at 4:30 am

You were so open and crazy, you will be missed; however I am going to continue to watch the show and she what Temptest has to offer!

• Sallie Said on December 5th, 2010 at 4:59 am

Neicy..Don’t leave us so soon! I am just getting used to the show after about 2 years of watching.Ilove you on the show.Your humor is in a category in itself as you are.There is only one Neicy Nash.Only you can fill those shoes on the show no one else can.Tempest Bledsoe can not match your character,maturity,reasonings with people.Neicy you are a godsend.I may not watch the show if you are not on it.You are a very special lady Neicy.God bless your upcoming marriage! Congrats on the engagement! This man you will marry is very blessed to have you as his future wife.He is very fortunate to find you and have you as his wife.I pray for youNeicy Nash,very special lady.Please don’t leave the show.It will not be the same without you.Love you Neicy Nash in Christ.God bless!!

• Miss Freddie Said on December 5th, 2010 at 8:05 am

Niecy, I have watched your show many times Clean House I like that you are classy but sassy. I loved your other acting appearances too-VERY funny. I want to wish you God’s blessings on your upcoming nuptials. You are my shero! I’m sure this isn’t the last we will see of you. Continue doing great things.

• Cosby Show’ Alum Tempestt Bledsoe Named New Host of ‘Clean House | Whatandwhere's Blog Said on December 5th, 2010 at 1:00 pm

[...] the announcement, Niecy, who announced she was leaving the show last August, hinted at the new host’s identity on her personal blog, confirming it would be “a former ‘Cosby’ kid” and graciously passing the [...]

• ‘Cosby Show’ Alum Tempestt Bledsoe Named New Host of ‘Clean House’ | TLCNapTown - WTLC Said on December 5th, 2010 at 4:20 pm

• t. cass Said on December 6th, 2010 at 11:48 am

like the new host but she wears her hair natural. they need to drop the wigs. that worked for you. she should be allowed to develop her own style.

• Tanya Said on December 6th, 2010 at 3:21 pm

Neicy I am going to miss you so much on the show. I wish you all the best of luck. best wishes with your new marriage. I will be looking forward to seeing you in something new really soon. You are a very bright personality on T V. From one sister to another come back soon.

• Post with java script? « Angelabree's Blog Said on December 6th, 2010 at 3:49 pm

• Diane Baltrop Said on December 6th, 2010 at 5:53 pm

Miss Neicy!!!! My sister and I are your biggest fans!!! We will miss watching on Clean House sooo much!!! Best of luck in your future endeavors. We can’t wait and are definitely looking forward to your futre mayhem and foolishness!!!!

• CBTampa - a great fan! Said on December 6th, 2010 at 11:51 pm

Dear Niecy,

When I first saw your show a few years ago I really did not understand the concept, until I listened to your words of wisdom about how keeping an untidy house can affect the entire family structure. I loved how you got to the “root of the problem” with most of your guests, and you did it with such graciousness. I have battled all my life with family members that want to hold on to “STUFF” that hasn’t been used in over 30 years and won’t let go. I take your advice to heart everytime I look around my home. You see it has taken me since 2004 to unpack my home, but I did it with the confidence I learned from you, Mark, Trish and Matt (the late comer). I am currently working on my home office and hope to have it cleared out by the end of 2010. You are an inspiration to everyone, no matter what type of “Mayhem and Foolishness” were coping with. All the best on your future adventures. Oh, take everyone’s advise, “try the talk show circuit”, you would be great!!!

• RobinAnn Said on December 8th, 2010 at 12:25 pm

Miss. Neicy will miss you,show won’t be the same.Will Matt,Trish,& Mark still be there or are they leaving too?Clean House when I hear ti I think of all of you.I’ll try new show but if not any good won’t watch.I’ve seen you cameo in some movies.Will miss you on Cleaan House, hope you will come back & visit.

• Cj Miller Said on December 9th, 2010 at 11:43 am

Niecy Nash..u are a great talent sista, you have blessed us with your sassy wisdom and we ALL appreciate it. Very said that your leaving the show, you,mark,trish and matt made one hell of a team the new host has alot to prove. I sincerly wish you the best of luck in your very successful career. And i hope that one day you may atleast guest host the show. And take everyone’s advise, “try the talk show circuit”, make an impact there, show them that real people are still around. But keep calling out there “Mayhem & Foolishness”.

• Shelley Said on December 9th, 2010 at 11:49 am

What to do next? You’ve had a great and diverse career, you are getting married, life doesn’t get much better! You have so much to offer and everyone loves you. Have you thought about doing charity work? Take the time to really spend time with your family and take nothing for granted. Our family learned earlier this year that time with family is the only gift that can’t be bought.

• dk Said on December 9th, 2010 at 11:59 am

walkin’ the walk AND talkin’ the talk. Nive to hear and nicer to see!

• Nick Mendez Said on December 10th, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Miss Niecy (Or mama niecy, as I call you),
    As a fan of Clean House I can say the show will never be the same. Its been a good time watching you help other realize & fix the problems in thieir homes (Dr. Phil got nothin on you!) I appreciate you offering your advice week after week. Even though most didnt necessarily apply to myself, it all tugged at my heart strings. & as a teen with an absent maternal figure, that means ALOT to me. I cant wait to see what you do next, & i’m sure its gonna be fabulous! Loving you always!!

• Christine Said on December 10th, 2010 at 9:05 pm

I am so sad to see you leave, but I understand life moves on. You are truly an icon and have changed our lives forever. I wish you the best in this next chapter of your life and can only hope that we your fans will continue to be able to be a part of it, no matter what form it comes in.

Love and best wishes – Christine from NJ

• Erika Said on December 14th, 2010 at 12:21 pm

But Miss Niecy, when do I get my clean house now that you’re gone?!;) Don’t worry, I don’t have mayhem and foolishness at my house. I’ve enjoyed watching you and Clean House over the years and didn’t think it would be as good when Michael left but you’re right, the team came together and with their fun witticisms still made Clean House wonderful entertainment and helpful with the creative ideas provided. Thanks for the laughs you made the day brighter and all the best to you wherever your life leads you, enjoy the adventure! Best Wishes for a wonderful wedding too. We’ll miss you! Sincerely, Erika from RI

• Nina Said on December 14th, 2010 at 11:25 pm

Niecy, I have been a fan since you started on Clean House. You will truly be missed and I don’t know if any one could replace you on the show. I wish you all of the best and God’s blessing. – Nina from NC

• Agnes Cruise Said on December 17th, 2010 at 6:37 pm

Niecy,
    I’m watching uou and Margret fight right now. I watch you for hours. Well I’ll need a bottle of Big Girl Pills please.
    I need you to get connected to a new show ASAP.
    Good Luck to you, your husband and children.
    Peace Always

• Kimberly Said on December 26th, 2010 at 10:52 pm

Neicy..my daughter & I have enjoyed watching you host Clean House. You’ve touched many lives including ours, as we bond as we watch Clean House together. The show will never be the same and it will be rough to watch without you. I pray many blessings for you and the ones you love. I wish you be abundantly blessed in your future endeavors! K. Moody STL

• Robin Said on December 29th, 2010 at 7:08 pm

Clean House will NEVER be the same with out you. Good luck with your future endeavors. Looking forward to seeing you in your upcoming adventures. Congratulations on your engagement.

• Alice Boyd Said on December 30th, 2010 at 8:13 pm

Niecy: I have no idea what your are up to but I know that it will be layered with Mayhem and foolishness. HONESTLY, I am not sure if I will be able to watch Tempest Bledsoe host the Clean House show. I will try it because you advised but you brought something to the sure that I truly admired and that is realness. I don’t like faking and shaking and thank God that is not what you were about. Thanks for keeping it real and thanks for being you. I love you Niecy and I pray that everythig you touches will prosper and turn to gold. Good luck and may God be present in everything you put your hands to do. Alice in Dallas

• juliana Said on December 31st, 2010 at 3:11 am

neicy your so awesome i’m gona miss you on clean house!!! good luck with everything you do next! much love and support!

• Sugarae1922 Said on December 31st, 2010 at 8:29 am

Niecy! You are absolutely amazing! It’s so funny that my friends say you and I are SO much alike… I laugh and say WHAT?! Because we keep it real?! lol… I fell in love with you on Clean House, and indeed like everyone else has said, you will be missed! Congratulations on the Change… as Change is the only constant in our lives. Keep us up to speed on the engagement/wedding! Sounds interesting and fun! Continue to keep GOD first and acknowledge him in all that you do! (Kiss Momma for me!) God Bless you Niecy!