Please Help The Bride! from Niecy Nash Official Web Site

Dec 9
Please Help The Bride!
Posted by Niecy on December 9th, 2010 under The Blog

Ok,  I know you are probably thinking I am well underway with my wedding plans, right? WRONG! I haven’t done anything except fall in love – which is not a bad thing, trust me! I only have 5 months to get it all together! I’m not going to freak out because…. I already freaked out! Now its time to move into a place of action and ask for help.

HELP!!!
I’m getting married in Los Angeles on Saturday, May 28th. If you are an events planner, wedding coordinator, cake maker, wedding dress designer, photographer, video producer, DJ, or can provide any other wedding related services I might need – including being a bridesmaid fill in, LOL, Please send me your info : Niecy.Wedding@yahoo.com

I’m looking forward to meeting with my fans who not only have an expertise in the wedding arena but also those who are simply passionate about their gifts even if they’re just beginning – we all gotta start somewhere, right? The road to my wedding will be televised, so if you’re camera shy, you need not apply!

This  is such a special time for me. Love has been exceptional the second time around! Im not the girl who has had her wedding planned since 3yrs old….I’m a grown woman who found a good man later in life – a good man who has never been married. I had never been to a wedding when I got married in 91′, and it was a cornucopia of mayhem & foolishness, y’all gotta help me do this one right!

Wishing You All The Love I’m In,

32 Responses to “Please Help The Bride!”

• Dawn Sparks Said on December 9th, 2010 at 9:56 pm

I wish I had gifts to help you. Just wanted to share that my daughter is getting married in July. I’ve had the joy of watching her plan a LIFE with her fiancé. The wedding will be beautiful but simple…she and Matt are making it very personal and filled with moments to begin their new life together. I guess I just wanted to say while the ceremony is important, your life together is the blessing!!! Congratulations and happy planning!!!

• Flowersbyfarha Said on December 9th, 2010 at 10:07 pm

You asked to email what we do so I did. Love your story! Best Wishes for a long and happy union.

• christine owen Said on December 9th, 2010 at 10:44 pm

I saw sherry’s tweet about wedding help! I am a floral designer specializing in weddings! I would love to design your florals! :)
    Looking forward to chatting ! Connect with me via e-mail
    In hope and faith
    Christine owen
    Foxy Florals

• Bernice Symes Said on December 9th, 2010 at 11:28 pm

Niecy, congratulations girl! I was once married but my husband wasn’t! It’s hard to find a good man and you did! It is believed that any man over 30 is ready to settle down because by then all the ‘play’ is out of his system….so When you find a man like that, hold on for dear life and treat him right,never let go!

I am a certified event designer living here in North Carolina. I was born to plan, coordinate and design weddings! I love what I do and every event I do is a true work of art, a true masterpiece!

Brace yourself Niecy, you WILL get an avalanche of responses to your call for help. Hopefully you will give SERVICE WITH SAVOIR~FAIRE your consideration also!

May your wedding day be the first day of the rest of your life…..

Bernice Symes
    Service with Savoir~Faire
    Your Full Service Event Designer
    Bernice.Symes@gmail.com

• Sierra May Said on December 10th, 2010 at 12:28 am

Saw Sherry’s Tweet and already emailed you about a terrific Wedding coordinator……

• Melissa McDowell (Missy) Said on December 10th, 2010 at 12:37 am

Hi Niecy!! I saw Sherri Shephard’s tweet about you looking for help planning your wedding. Well look no further! House of Papier (Designer Invitations for Your Fashionable Life) can meet all your invitation and wedding stationery needs. We create couture silk box invitations fit for a fashionable and fabulous woman like yourself. Feel free to contact me at info@houseofpapier.com and visit our website at http://www.houseofpapier.com

xoxo,
    Missy

• kim Said on December 10th, 2010 at 12:55 am

Congrats!
    I am a professional NYC photographer-
    Here is my site and info
    MAZEL TOV!!!!
    x

• Regina Davis Said on December 10th, 2010 at 1:44 am

Hi, Niecy!

Love your excitement! I submitted my information to you. I look forward to discussing your vision and helping you design your perfect day!

Regina Davis
    Davis Detail & Design
    Vision-Skill-Style

• Keith Said on December 10th, 2010 at 3:08 am

After planning several friends weddings, and my own, I am up to Miss Neicys Challenge.
    From food,venue,dress,favors and photographer. You count on me to help make this the least stress possible. Thanks

• Amy Said on December 10th, 2010 at 11:52 am

YAY, your getting married on my 6th anniversary. heres what you do…Call Whose Wedding Is It Anyway(another tv show) and let them handle it. As for the cake. Call Charm City Cakes in Baltimore. He also has a show called “Ace of Cakes”. Good luck and Best Wishes!

• Risa Ratliff Said on December 10th, 2010 at 6:56 pm

My daughter got married last month and many said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to….but I had a budget and we stuck to it (pretty well! LOL) I’ve got tons of reasonable vendors, but they are in Arkansas. However, I have a feeling you could fly them in, put them up for a couple of nights, and still be cheaper than LA prices. Holler if you want specific names/numbers! Risa

• Ashley Robbins Said on December 10th, 2010 at 8:53 pm

Hey relax everything will be okay just take one day at a time. And love your new husband.

• Tya Said on December 10th, 2010 at 11:37 pm

congrats niecy the diva im happy for you my daughter says she wants to be you everyday because she does her hair the same as you in the morning to go to school she wears a flower in her hairnow thats a 10 year old niecy nash

• Jayne Fields Said on December 11th, 2010 at 2:29 am

Ms. Niecy,
    I am a HUGE fan and miss you so much on Clean House. I also followed you on Dancing with the Stars!
    I am with Mariolka’s Bridal Boutique in West Palm Beach, FL. (1 hour north of Miami, FL) Mariolka is very selective about her designers. We carry:
    Martina Liana & Essense of Australia
    Both by Martina from Australia
    Alma Novia & La Sposa
    By Pronovius from Spain
    Blue by Enzoani
    Does a lot of celebrity red carpet gowns
    Sophia Tolli is our Italian designer
    We also carry a few more designers.
    I don’t know what you are looking for, but with your body and your style, I can definitely see you in a mermaid gown! That would look FABULOUS on you!!!
    Please let me know if I can be any more of assistance to you.

Love & Kisses,
    Jayne F.
    Mariolka’s Bridal Boutique

• Jayne Fields Said on December 11th, 2010 at 2:42 am

Hey Miss Niecy!
    I am a HUGE fan of yours! I watched you on Clean House, Dancing with the Stars and Reno 911! I think you are hilarious! I love how you continued to eat your cheeseburgers!
    I am also with Mariolka’s Bridal Boutique. We are here in West Palm Beach, FL and would LOVE for you to choose us as your wedding gown vendor! (I would also love to be your bridesmaid stand-in! LOL! :)
    I think you would look FABULOUS in one of our many silhouette fitted gowns! Because of your figure and your style…as I’ve been following you on television for quite a few years now…I think you would be HAPPY with us! Please let me know if you need any more info as I can get you photos!
    We were also featured on WPTV.com (Our local NBC affiliate as we are giving away 50 designer and couture wedding gowns to benefit local miltary families on December 19!) Mariolka does all alterations herself and sends nothing out! She’s great and I think you will love her…and us!

Love and Kisses,
    Jayne F.
    Mariolka’s Bridal Boutique

• Nancy Said on December 11th, 2010 at 6:57 pm

Niecy,

No wedding talents to speak of but upon returning from your honeymoon I think you should pitch this to the studios. A show called ” Please help the Bride” (taken from your own words) with you as the host helping so to be brides with their wedding plans. Good luck

• Arnitra Williams Said on December 11th, 2010 at 8:32 pm

Miss Niecy…I just wanted to say all the best to you!!! You have given me inspiration of finding love WAY past 30 and being happy. Blessings 2 you sweet lady, I will miss you dearly on Clean House, and I’ll be ur stand in…LOL

• Adela Mackey Said on December 13th, 2010 at 2:12 pm

Hi Niecy! I got married August 1, 2009 and the best advise I can give any bride is stick with your gut and make it less stressful, with the less is more motto. When we became engaged we decided on the food, drinks, bridal party and cake and stuck to it. Think of it as the homework you would give people on Clean House,”get rid of the mayhem and foolishness,” a very wise and gorgeous woman said many, many times. I’ll miss watching you on Clean House. Speaking from personal experience, when you walk down the aisle and the reception hall, you don’t see the decorations… the only thing you see is that gorgeous man you call your best friend waiting to spend the rest of your life with you and your children. Congratulations!!!

• KFox Said on December 14th, 2010 at 1:26 am

I have always loved weddings, I did not have a fancy wedding myself because I was always planning for all my family and friends and their family and friends and so on. I just always enjoyed creating exactly what the bride and groom wanted even when they did not even know what that was. Nothing was more pleasing to me than for the bride to look out and see everything for the first time and wonder just how I knew exactly what she wanted.
    I am so happy that you have found someone special to spend the second half of your life with because you have also helped so many and you deserve this time for yourself. If I can help, it would be an honor and a blessing just let me know. Best Wishes. Kim
    P.S. Be sure to eat the morning of the big day, passing out at the alter is so blaza. And bring mens black dress socks…..men always show up with white athletic socks to wear with a tux.

• AZ ONE Said on December 16th, 2010 at 2:36 pm

We are glad you found a good man!!!! It’s a blessing. We would love to share that special day with you by singing to you and the groom. We’ve sang at many weddings and nobody was disppointed…not a dry eye in sight! We sent our email,www.azonesing.com

• Sugar Bailey Said on December 17th, 2010 at 12:57 pm

You are a one of a kind woman, and you need a one of a kind wedding. We do hand-crafted event planning and design. Muah!
    -Sugar

• Dari-Queen Said on December 17th, 2010 at 9:25 pm

Hello Niecy, Congratulations! Oh I know this is a Blessed time for you. I love your personality and your aura I believe we would make an awesome team of collaborating your wedding. I have a great eye for elegance, details and always up for a challenge. I have recently coordinated a wedding of over 250 guest, while the bride and groom resided in another state and I had to put it together in 3months!! Talk about craziness, whew, but nevertheless it was perfect and they were very satisfied. I am certified as an Event Planner, a Cosmetologist and have my B.S in Management. I have coordinator most of my family reunions, graduation parties, baby showers etc. I absolutely LOVE, the gift that God has given me!! The joy of see people happy and coming together is breath taking. Please allow me the honor of helping you plan your special day, take care and God Bless!Visit my site at http://www.royal-impressions.com

• Lacey White Said on December 17th, 2010 at 10:57 pm

Hi Niecy

I would like to suggest Royal-Impressions for the job the coordinator is Daria Ware, she is an up and coming wedding planner. She is very committed, detail oriented, will stop at nothing to make sure your vision is realized, is unbelievably resourceful and is a true professional. Plus she is a hometown girl I guarantee she will not disappointed you if you make her your!!!

Lacey

• Tish Said on December 19th, 2010 at 12:41 pm

Hi Niecy Gurl!

I love your spirit and your smile! You have made a difference in so many people life and you should be happy with a great man standing beside you! I am a hair stylist of 18 yrs and I can make you a wig of your choice, so you can have three looks for your day! E mail me and I will send you pictures of of my wigs that I created! Im excited because you would love me and my work!

Tish

• Toni Said on December 20th, 2010 at 3:22 pm

Hi Neicy–
    First I wish you peace and blessings on your upcoming nuptials!

If you don’t have honeymoon plans, let me suggest Jade Mountain resort in St. Lucia. My hubby and I went there for our honeymoon and it was absolutely perfect! I don’t work for them but I had such a great time I had to share. How can you go wrong with a beautiful view of mountains and the sea plus an infinity pool inside your sanctuary?
    Not sure how you feel about destination weddings but they can help you with that too! Your guests could stay at their sister resort Anse Chastenet – which is more family oriented. Check out their website.

P.S. – my hubby and I love you and all you do!

• Chrissy Said on December 29th, 2010 at 12:58 am

First of all, I love you on Clean House…and just seen the new host tonight. She doesn’t have that Neicy spunk, but she didn’t do too shabby :) Second of all, congrats on the wedding! I wish you all the best. And last, an idea I had for my wedding (we ended up not getting married and I LOVE the idea of seeing this turn out great for someone’s special day!) is a layer cake. However, not layer on layer. Layers that sprial down, one each representing the past of each the bride and the groom, then one for the present then one for the future. So, about 4 layers in all. I even had the after thought of having figurines on each one….representing before you knew each other (one on each of your past layers), the courting (the present), the engagement (if you added another layer and found a guy kneeled down in front of you, or custom made to your actual proposal), then the wedding (as the normal bride and groom figures). Just wanted to share that idea, far out as it may sound :) And wanted to wish you well, you’re a great lady and have such a personality that people grow to love almost instantly and you’ll be missed on Clean House!

• Kristen Mayo Said on December 29th, 2010 at 3:58 pm

I thank you for sharing your story about domestic violence. I have been in my bed now
    for 5 years… I am on disability, I put my child in foster care, and got rid of my abuser. I lost my dog of 9 years, and all in the last year. But I pray each day that I can find the strength, the umph, something that will actually make me want to live life.
    Seeing you and hearing your mothers story gives me hope. Some day I will find that something that will make that happen for me.
    I am proud of you, and thank you so much again.

• Michelle Said on December 30th, 2010 at 5:38 am

Dear Niecy Nash, I love your story , I wish I could help you, but the truth is that my daughters father decided to serve me with some papers in September of this year , all because he said to his lawyer and the judge that I was going to leave the state with my daughter and my son( my daughter is his). Yes, I did want to move cause I want a better life for my kids. When my daughter was only 2 years old he punched me so many times on my head that I fell unconscious a couple of times . I was trying to get up but he would continuously punch me on my head and face. All of this he did in front of my kids. My older child (15 yrs.) still remembers. I read your stories and I cried, because it remind me of not only my daughters father but also my sons father. He physically and verbally abused me and also when my son was 3 yrs. Old he dissappered with my child for a whole month ; I was worried, crying every day, no sleeping or eating. But, I fought to find my son and with the help of YWCA I had the help and got my son back . Many women don’t know it, but when we go through these problems and we want to leave or move to another state we could ask for it, that’s what I did and it was granted. Please, it would be so nice to hear from you. May God bless you for finding a man that truly loves you and cares for you. I had a second chance and that one too was terrible to me; I can’t trust love any more , only the one that I have for my children. Again bless you and your love ones. Sincerely Michelle

• Jean Said on January 2nd, 2011 at 11:16 am

Niecy,
    Just wanted to say good luck with your wedding plans, I know it will all come together for you. I am very happy for you and your family. My family and I will miss you on clean house we are all big fans, including my husband:), my sons favorite line of yours is what the h**l!LOL. I have had lots of good laughs, shed a few tears, and gotten some good decorating tips from the show. And every time my house starts looking to messy I tell everyone we look like we need some clean house help. I wish you all the best and whatever your future holds I know it will be great…..Good luck!, Jean

• Gwyn Said on January 5th, 2011 at 9:40 pm

The most important thing is to surround yourself with who and what makes it special for the two of you!

While the wedding day is important, the days and years after are what make the marriage and are much more important.

Thanks for your humor, sensitivity and your unwavering faith in God!!

• Chrystal Said on January 6th, 2011 at 12:08 am

Niecy,
    I would like to say, that I am so sad to see you leaving my family room. My daughter and I watched you every evening on Clean House. She wanted you to come to our house so badly that she wanted me to stuff it full of junk just so you would come! :)

As far as the wedding plans go, I would love to help you children get ready. They sometimes get overlooked in the planning and feel a little left out. If you need anything else, I can also be a gofer and take care of all the foolishness and mayhem that you don’t want to deal with. Or I can just be the voice of reason when you need it.

• Tammy Said on January 7th, 2011 at 8:49 pm

I cant provide any services for the wedding but I can be one heck of a bridesmaid :)
    Good luck and many warm wishes to you and your future hubby!
    All the best,