10 days until our wedding! from Niecy Nash Official Web Site

May 18
10 days until our wedding!
Posted by Niecy on May 18th, 2011 under The Blog

As any bride-to-be can attest, the weeks leading up to the wedding day are full of excitement and anticipation. For TV personality Niecy Nash, preparing for her May 28 nuptials has been a bit overwhelming, but nonetheless, she can’t wait to marry her fiance, Jay Tucker, she told “Life & Style Magazine.

“Last-minute decisions about the menu and what she will wear are still on Niecy’s to-do list. “Decisions, decisions!” Niecy told “Life & Style.” “Should I feed our guests chicken or fish? Should I wear a veil or should I not? I just don’t know!”

Although the planning has been hectic, Niecy knows that it will all be worth it when she marries her prince. “I want to be married to Jay more than anything,” said Niecy. “I want to be his wife — yesterday!”

41 Responses to “10 days until our wedding!”

• roxie Said on May 19th, 2011 at 10:00 am

Slow down things will fall in place as the Lord smiles down on You and Jay. Give him half of the list, he can handle it. Much happiness and lots of communication. May the blessings of the Lord be upon you and Jay. rt

• Rhoda Said on May 20th, 2011 at 5:02 pm

I know things are hectic at this time. Good luck, be Blessed and have a great & beautiful Wedding. Rhoda

• Michelle D. Williams Said on May 22nd, 2011 at 6:04 pm

I admire your personality, humor, enthusiasm, boldness, and intelligence. You make me proud to be a sista! God bless you, your fiance, and family!

• Tasha Said on May 23rd, 2011 at 2:33 pm

WOW we are getting married on the same day. Love and blessings to you!!

• Rita R. Myers Said on May 24th, 2011 at 8:59 pm

Watching you inspires me to want and believe that the best is waitig for me!!! Congrats on your up coming wedding!!!

• Rocky Chugani Said on May 25th, 2011 at 2:52 am

Gave a Fitting for Mr. Tucker’s Tuxedo today!
    Looking Great.
    Congrats and good luck for the upcoming event.
    The Tailor/Designer – Rocky Chugani

• Barbara Said on May 25th, 2011 at 10:28 am

Best wishes on your new marriage; you make such a beautiful couple! Miss you on Clean House! God Bless! You are the best…..

• Wild Child Said on May 25th, 2011 at 9:46 pm

I have no doubt in my mind that you can not pull this off. YES YOU CAN. Go for it. I know within my heart you will be the happiest young women on earth that day. Let no one spoil your day for you and Jay. I am so very proud of you.

Love Ya

• Michaela Said on May 28th, 2011 at 10:03 am

omg im happy for u hope u and jay have nice life together also your children

• DOROTHYMURRAY Said on May 29th, 2011 at 5:36 pm

I LOVE YOU NEICY AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR GUY ALWAYS RESPECT EACH OTHER. AND MAKE EACH OTHER HAPPY

• Rose A. Said on May 29th, 2011 at 8:27 pm

You are a great woman and deserve all the happiness in the world, God is smiling on you now.

God Bless

• Rebeca Said on May 30th, 2011 at 10:46 am

Daqui do Brasil, desejamos milhares de Bençãos para uma pessoa tão especial quanto vc, Niece.
    Bjsssssssssssssssssss

• Jennifer Said on May 30th, 2011 at 11:21 am

The bride-to-be is a BRIDE!!!! Yay! You got through it without me even posting lol. You wanted to be his bride yesterday… technically you stuck to the list! I’m excited like I was there. Did Ledisi make you pass out when she sang lol? Hopefully, you post a blog a month ot so from now…honeymoon it up!

I wish you both love and happiness *Al Green voice* Yay!xoxo

• Shelmax Said on May 30th, 2011 at 4:10 pm

Nicey.

You have nothing but style. I think your wedding will be the bomb.

• Shelmax Said on May 30th, 2011 at 4:13 pm

Ms. Nicey. I am a Clean House viewer. You had style then and you still have style now.

You will have a wonderful wedding.

Best wishes,

Shelmax

• Sue Said on May 31st, 2011 at 8:15 am

I just read about your wedding and wanted to wish you and your new husband congratulations! Very happy for you!!!

• dorothea Said on May 31st, 2011 at 11:07 am

congratulations! i wish you both the very best! i miss you from clean house.i dont even watch anymore.its not fun..take care.wishing you guys the best in life!!

• Jeanette Said on May 31st, 2011 at 2:02 pm

Beautiful Couple.

• Rucee Said on June 1st, 2011 at 3:46 pm

Conratulations Miss Niecy Nash.I heard your wedding ceramony will be on TV. Please tell me on what chanel, day and time…. Thanks

• teresa toohey Said on June 2nd, 2011 at 8:59 am

Niecy–Just saw you on Fox and Friends-congrats on your marriage–cannot watch Clean House without you–hope to see you back soon

• teresa toohey Said on June 2nd, 2011 at 9:01 am

Niecy–I just saw you on Fox and Friends-congrats on your marriage–cannot watch Clean House without you-hope to see you back soon.
    Regards,
    Teresa

• rosa vargas Said on June 2nd, 2011 at 2:23 pm

I wish you all the happiness and blessings on your marriage, you know we see you here in my country in the Caribbean, Dominican Republic, to give you an idea we share the island with Haiti, I see your show Clean House and I love it. Hope you can come here some day!

• Gigi Said on June 2nd, 2011 at 4:58 pm

Congrats Niecy Nash! May God continue to bless your life and marriage! Can you please tell me whom made your lace umbrella for your wedding. I really want one for my wedding. Thanks and Blessings,

• Alecia the encourager Hudson Said on June 4th, 2011 at 12:01 pm

Nicey God will guide you and comfort you!! you are a wonderful young lady marrying a great young man!! I speak blessings to you both and happiness!! God bless u and congrats!!!!
    Minister Alecia Hudson

• Robbie Said on June 4th, 2011 at 8:39 pm

You should have married a white guy.

• Helene Said on June 4th, 2011 at 9:00 pm

Ms. Neicy,
    Congratulations on getting married. :) I hope you have a wonderful and blessed life with your new husband.

Wishing you all the happiness in the world,
    Helene

• Janelle Said on June 4th, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Congrats Neicy and Jay! Watching your wedding bash right now! :-) I LOOOOOVE you, Niecy! So happy for you, keep up the good work!!! :-)xoxoxoxoxo

• Donna Said on June 4th, 2011 at 10:17 pm

Neicy- I just watched your two hour wedding special and it was so genuine, funny, and heart warming! I wish you and your family the very best life has to offer!

• Audra Said on June 4th, 2011 at 11:25 pm

Just watched your wedding special and it gave me hope that a second time around might be in the stars for me as well. Congratulations and a blessed life to your new wonderful family!

• Chris Said on June 5th, 2011 at 12:54 am

just saw the wedding show. Congratulations. Your gown was lovely.

• Andrea Said on June 5th, 2011 at 12:59 am

Congrats!!! We love you sooo much Neicy! You represent and you represent well, you were abasolutely gorgeous on your day! You don’t know us but we feel like we (fans) know you of course! All that means is there’s an incredible current of love and blessings being sent to you and Jay and the kids too! Ooooh Ms Neicy!!!

• Roxy & Bella Said on June 5th, 2011 at 1:11 am

Dear Niecy and Jay,
    My daughter and I just watched your Big Bash on TLC, and we loved it! We wish you and your beautifully blended family all the best:)

• sandrita m Said on June 5th, 2011 at 12:18 pm

I have a confession to make. I didn’t watch (wasn’t interested) that royal wedding across the pond. But, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing your wedding on TLC last night. Knew it would be good. Love me some Niecy. All the best to you and your new hubby.

• Brooke Said on June 6th, 2011 at 7:33 pm

Niecy and Jay,
    What a wonderful wedding and show…one of the best I’ve seen. I hope that you do a longer running reality show PLEASE!
    Best wishes :)

• Antoinette Said on June 7th, 2011 at 11:48 pm

Congrat Niecy on your wedding. I wish you all the happiness in the world. I have a question to ask you. I am planning a weddinf for my only daughter on a serious budget. Can you give me some ideas. She is my princess and this is the one time I want her to feel like one…Thanks

• Carri J. Lake Said on June 9th, 2011 at 8:17 am

I saw you in Picante last night and was so Star-Struck that I didn’t speak to you…and I didn’t even realize that you just got married! As a very young wife of 10 years myself I want to say CONGRATULTIONS and May God’s Love reign upon you and your husband forever! I hope to see you again in the future and next time I will definitely speak to you…and see if you can come to the Caribbean and give me a Clean House, lol j/k!

Sincerely,
    Mrs. Gershwin Lake

• Marisa Said on June 9th, 2011 at 11:03 am

taped your wedding show and am watching it. It’s very entertaining and I really love you on all your shows. But, I have to tell you how dissappointed I was that you moved in Jay before your wedding. Just a poor message to give your children and your viewers. God was not honored by that. Still love you, and wish you nothing but the best.

• Stephanie Said on June 9th, 2011 at 11:05 pm

Niecy- I am so happy for you. But I am a little upset. I was hoping you were going to do a reality show. I did I love the wedding special but I want to see more. Y’all look so good together, I can see the love when y’all look at each other. How old are his brother’s and are they single? But seriously I am a huge fan and I am so happy you found the love of your life, you have given me hope. I pray God will send me my Prince. Best of luck to you and Jay.

• Cleta Said on June 14th, 2011 at 1:27 pm

I am wishing you simply the best. I miss you on C.H.

• Nette Said on June 15th, 2011 at 2:44 pm

A blessed event and much Happiness Wishes for you and Jay!!! God continue to bless you!!

• tasha Said on June 15th, 2011 at 6:15 pm

hey niecy congrats on the wedding i wish u all the happiness in the world….love watching clean house but cant watch it without you u are the one that makes it interesting..