Match Maker Party Details! from Niecy Nash Official Web Site

Nov 3
Match Maker Party Details!
Posted by Niecy on November 3rd, 2011 under The Blog

As some of you may know, I am in love with LOVE! My last match maker party was where my good friend Sherri Shepherd found her husband, “Go Sherri, go Sherri”!

Now its your turn!

Ok, here are the details:

• Interviews will be held November 18 in Los Angeles.
  • The party will be Saturday December 3rd, also in Los Angeles.
  • You will get a one on one with me and I will determine if you are “ready” to receive your good thing!
  • If you are not available on both days, please do not submit to attend.
  • There are only 12 spots available for both men and women at each party.
  • If you are not selected for this party, do not worry, there will be others!
  • I will be filming the interviews and the party. If you do not want to be on camera, please to not submit to attend.

My goal is to make love easier and to get you closer to getting down the isle! If you just want to hook up this is not not a party for you. If want you want is something substantial & significant then Let’s Talk About Love and find your soulmate!

Submit a short note about yourself along with a current photo to Niecymakemymatch@yahoo.com

The best in love is yet to come!!!!

Xo

20 Responses to “Match Maker Party Details!”

• LaTarsha Said on November 3rd, 2011 at 7:52 pm

Just wanted to say I love how you are bringing couples together. This lets me know that there is love out there for me. Keep up the great work.

• Leslie Berger Said on November 3rd, 2011 at 8:07 pm

This sounds like such a blessing, for I know you are in Love with Love and helped your friends meet quality men. How I would love to meet and receive that “good thing”.
    Neicy, let the Lord use you!
    Blessings,
    Leslie B

• Star Said on November 3rd, 2011 at 10:36 pm

When are you having one for those who want to find love but not on camera?

• Tiffany Countryman Said on November 4th, 2011 at 6:29 pm

I’m very interested in finding a long-term match!

• Lee Said on November 4th, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Your marriage has been such an inspiration to me…Showing me that true love does exsist..Please let me know when/if you decide to do this outside the LA area…..Best Wishes to you

• zillah Said on November 4th, 2011 at 10:17 pm

I am interested in a Match Party because everyone there would wont to be in a relationship .

• Triczee Said on November 6th, 2011 at 11:15 pm

Wish I could be there..hopefully you will bring this to other cities…

• Iris from GA Said on November 9th, 2011 at 8:09 am

When are you coming to Atlanta to have a Match Making Party here??? I would love to find love, I have not dated in four going on five years and I a need help just getting back out there. But I don’t just want to get back out there to be out there, I want to find my husband to be.

PLEASE help me Niecy

• Dara Said on November 9th, 2011 at 2:23 pm

I really love the things you are doing Niecy, keep it up girl. Just one quick question though, do you think you might want to do the matchmaking show here in Atlanta, where I live. Wow, just typing that made me emotional. I am successful, own my home, work everyday, have raised a well balanced and confident who is off to college next year, but at relationships, I suck! Haven’t had a solid relationship in over 4 years. What’s wrong with me. Niecy, please help those of us in the Atlanta who truly want that one on one solid relationship.

• Sue Said on November 10th, 2011 at 11:33 pm

What if I have a crush on someone in another state, though I am just a friend? Can one find love from a distance and how can I find out if he has any interest?
    I think I just rhymed. But I really would like some love advise on my current situation. Will you help?

• Sandee Said on November 11th, 2011 at 12:30 am

Do you go by sizes? Is there hope for larger women?

• Juakon Carpenter Said on November 12th, 2011 at 10:34 am

Have been in a relationship for 14 months. Loved your advice “Date for priority not preference.” This advice stroke a chord in my soul. I am a beautiful inside and out 60ish woman who looks 45 – 50ish . I deserve more than a mere relationship of settling (for less than my priority). I will avail myself to someone worthy and who will honor my priorities as I will his.
    Dr. N. Nash

• Tiffany Countryman Said on November 12th, 2011 at 1:51 pm

When will we find out if you’re going to interview us? I need to get an emergency mani/pedi! Just reading the other girls’ comments, especially Iris and Dara, made me realize once again that I’m not alone in being successful in almost everything except finding a long-term relationship. I don’t want to buy into that old saying “misery loves company”; it’s just hard seeing everybody around you in relationships and wondering if you’re the only one in the world who’s alone. Hopefully Niecy is serious about this!

• Beatrice Said on November 12th, 2011 at 11:50 pm

It’s my time, my season and I ready for no less than God’s best. No time to long nor distance to far because I’m expecting an exceptional blessing.

• Techea Said on November 16th, 2011 at 7:58 pm

Were the selection of the 12 particpants made?

• Michelle Said on November 17th, 2011 at 8:57 pm

Niecy,

I love your style and your humor. Please bring one of your Match Maker parties to the ATL!

• Antoinette Said on November 18th, 2011 at 5:00 am

Hi Niecy, I LUV your LOVE notes.I searched for your website hoping there were more to look at. Once I saw the match maker party,it was an omen. I am ready to meet Mr. Rightforme. Any and all advice will be taken seriously. Thanks for the words of wisdom.

• Portia Clyde Said on November 19th, 2011 at 8:52 pm

I hope you will bring this type of event to Atlanta so that I can attend.

• Tina Said on November 24th, 2011 at 1:20 am

I just got a chance to view you on yahoo! You’re great! Love your work on tv as well. I will stay in the loop and hope to attend one of those matchmaker parties one day soon!

• Corey Said on November 24th, 2011 at 7:24 pm

I love how you are all about promoting love. Such a beautiful thing and really does make the world go around. Keep up the good work!