Thank You from Niecy Nash Official Web Site

Mar 19
Posted by Niecy on March 19th, 2012 under The Blog

To My Fans,

You are amazing. Ever since “Clean House” your support has been tremendous and I am truly grateful. Thank you for the well wishes and continuous love. Five million of you watched my wedding on TLC and you didn’t have to. Ten million of you have tuned in to “Let’s Talk About Love” on Yahoo! and you didn’t have to do that either. Again, I thank you!

It’s been awhile since my last blog. I’ve spent the past 3 months juggling life, family and many amazing projects that are on the way. It’s a new year with my new husband (Jay) and plenty new stories about LOVE.

As many of you know, I have a new reality show coming soon called, “Leave it to Niecy”. The premier episode airs Sunday, March 25 on TLC…GET INTO IT! In a nutshell, the show is a docu-sitcom featuring my family, the newly blended Nash-Tucker crew. “Leave it to Niecy” shows the inner workings of my family…babyyy, the mayhem, the foolishness and the high jinx!

You can also check me out in a new sitcom called “The Soul Man” which airs on TV Land, beginning June 13. On the show, I play the wife of an R&B singer turned minister. Can’t forget to mention, my TV husband is one of the original “King’s of Comedy” Cedric the Entertainer. With Ced and I on one show, you know it’s going to be funny, so TUNE IN!

Much love,
- Miss Niecy

26 Responses to “Thank You”

• ana Said on March 20th, 2012 at 7:44 am

querida Niecy,soy de Sud-America,Uruguay,veo siempre tu programa y nos encanta como familia!!!claro este al lado de USA es un pais pobre,pero muy culto.en nuestro caso vivimos en una pequeña casa a los fondos de mis suegros de no mas de 15mcuadrados,una pequeña cocina,comedor,1dormitorio y baño.Podria haber alguna forma de que embellezcamos nuestro hogar,de que lo hagan a la distancia si yo les envio fotos de la misma,claro aca no se pueden hacer ventas de garage porque uno vive con lo basico y de poco valor y si no habria que deshacerse de todo,lo cual no nos afectaria,pero no se juntaria casi nada.te agradezco que lo pienses,tu equipo es maravilloso!!!!Gracias!!!tampoco pretendemos ir a ningun hotel de vacaciones.Muy agradecida,espero respuesta.ANA OLGUIN SCHOL

• kathy Said on March 23rd, 2012 at 10:18 am

Niecey,
    Last night I watched your wedding. I am so happy for you finding Jay. I felt so honored to be able to share in your joy and cannot thank you enough for allowing your fans to be part of this fabulous time of your life. I am truly looking forward to your new show!!!! Wishing you and yours the best of everything.
    We love you Niecey, you are so very special!!

• Rev. Carla J. Olds Said on March 25th, 2012 at 11:03 pm

I just watched your show, “Leave it to Niecy”, I loved it so much. It’s just so open and not flashy and blingy. A nice and refreshing look at a REAL Black family. Keep up the good work!

God Bless,

Rev. O!

• Monica Said on March 26th, 2012 at 1:02 am

Welcome back to the small screen. I watched both episodes of “Leave it to Niecy”. I enjoy watching you,Jay,kids and your mom. I tip my hat off to you for trying to blend your family. I hopefully we get to see your bonus child from Jay included in the coming shows. Well, good luck on your new show with Cedric, as well as this show..
    Monica D

• India Said on March 26th, 2012 at 2:20 am

SUPER new show! Its so hilarious I had tears flyin outta my eyes from laughn so hard! Congrats n God bless ur new lil family n career
    ventures. Keepn it real is rare in reality tv….go figure…may evn start a trend!

• Charlotte Said on March 27th, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Loved “Leave it to Niecy”…watched it over and over. God bless you in all of your endeavors to share love and laughter with the world! The ability to bring cheer to others is an awesome gift from the Father above…a merry heart does good like a medicine!

• Claudia Said on March 28th, 2012 at 3:47 pm

I am absolutely hooked on your new show Leave it to Niecy!! I love that your kids are just as funny as you are. Look forward to continue watching more episodes:) Good luck!

• Manouche Said on March 28th, 2012 at 8:20 pm

I’m watching your show on TLC and I’m loving it!!!!

• Teri Said on March 29th, 2012 at 2:46 am

Niecy!!! I just spent an hour with you and your Beautiful Family! I laughed out loud so many times! I recently saw the reruns of your fabulous wedding, and while surfing the stations I caught your new show tonight.
    BRAVO!
    We’ve missed watching you on “Clean House”.
    We are big fans and will support you in prayer and by watching your shows.
    God bless you all!

• nanc Said on March 29th, 2012 at 2:32 pm

I LOVE YOU, but after watching the new show, I don’t think I can continue. You are funny, adorable and witty, but the same kind of quirky stuff coming out of your (beautiful) kid’s mouth makes me cringe. I am saddened when smart/backtalk is ‘acceptable’. And like on the preview – oldest daughter wants new car for YOUR birthday….self absorption is often a mask for insecurity…and definately that’s not cute. I DO LOVE you and wish you the best, just maybe less airtime for the backtalk from all 3 kids, youngest not so bad – YET.

• Kim Said on March 30th, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Love the new show Niecy:) I really needed a good laugh and you delivered – thank you. I wish you luck in getting your family off the junk food and on a healthier diet. If you are happy with the Juicer could you please share the brand name with me? My husband is pretty ill so I am looking for a good juicer for him so he can digest fruits and vegetables. Thanks so much – I look forward to laughing with you and your family on the next Leave it to Niecy episode!

• leeb Said on March 31st, 2012 at 11:22 pm

what does dominics bracelet say? i see he wears it on the show.

• Newish fan Said on April 1st, 2012 at 10:55 pm

Watched leave it to niecy and y’all r soooooo cute!!! Your mom is ‘all over you’ and u r all over your kids! Lol thanks for a positive black fam on TV cause u know it’s rare. Good luck keeping ur youngest humble cause she is already well awar that she I beautiful and that could b trouble.

• Newish fan Said on April 1st, 2012 at 10:59 pm

Oh and that oldest girl is quite funny!

• Lynda Said on April 2nd, 2012 at 8:12 pm

I really like your show “Leave it to Niecy” it is great to watch a Show that is clean And funny as can be…..Your Daughters are Amazingly funny And Talented……….!!!!!! I wonder if any of them plan to go into Acting I don’t remember your daughter Name The one who Said “She just thinks in her mind she is right when you drank All that Vegatable juice like a “Drink”…….Niecy girl what were you thinking LOL………Anyway that daughter she is really talented she is So Authenic when she speaks And is a Natural on The Camera……All of your kids are Amazing……Keep Making US LAUGH……We will sure learn alot from your show…..Keep bring Your Loving And caring nature to The Show Always I Always Enjoyed that on “Clean House”…………Also before I go Keep God First in Your House…..Glorify God In Everything You Say And Do……..And All Of Your Dreams Will Happen!!!!!!!!!! A Fan Always~Lynda~

• Daneen Said on April 4th, 2012 at 2:47 pm

I have become such a fan of your new show on TLC. Will not miss an episode. You have such a wonderful family, keep them safe and make them wear their seatbelts in the car, please. Much love and keep up the good work :-)

• Melissa Journey Said on April 6th, 2012 at 1:52 pm

Hi Niecy I like clean house i wish u were still doing it your were great.I do need help with place because my father in law moved in and now my living room is his bedroom.

• Melissa Journey Said on April 6th, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Have a great marriage.

• Pepcee Said on April 8th, 2012 at 7:03 am

I just love the new show. Your family are just as funny. It’s good to see how you are working on blending your family I wish you well. Keep us laughing. Leave it to Neicy is a must

• Christine Said on April 9th, 2012 at 10:25 pm

I love your show and I love watching your family. They are so cute and funny. They seem like great kids. You should be proud!! All the best in everything you do. :-)

• Cathy Said on April 12th, 2012 at 11:13 am

I love the show I needed a good laugh , keep up the great work really enjoyed the trip family took in the cabin too funny . nice clean show love from Canada

• Maria Said on April 15th, 2012 at 10:38 am

I was blown away when i saw one of your shows an saw your Mom, i knew her from somewhere. Margret Enlsie. i worked with her at AT @T in Monteray Park, Calif that morning. After that i saw your Mom on my trips to Sacramento. I hoep she is doing fine. my best to you and your Family .

• Diane Said on April 16th, 2012 at 12:21 am

OMG…. I am so loving Leave It To Niecy! As I am laughing out loud , alone in the living room, I have the same child as your youngest living under my roof. Nice to know I am not alone….and I am still laughing out loud ! Best wishes on all endeavors.

• dorothy seelig Said on April 16th, 2012 at 8:56 am

i love your new show.why did it not last awhile longer.i hope to see it back. good luck with everything.your new show on tlc is refreshing.

• Mimi Said on April 17th, 2012 at 4:42 am

Hello
    I just discovered your show leave it to niecy. I have to say I am loving your whole family including yourself. What funny, great kids you have. I am looking forward to more seasons of your show. I always liked you but, this show really brings out the women you are. Your two daughters are just cool and down to earth so is your son.. Thanks for coming out with your show

• Tenile Said on April 17th, 2012 at 10:32 pm

Hi Miss. Niecy, I absolutely adore your show “Leave It to Niecy”. My husband and I watched it religiously. Great fun and great laughter. Your family is hilarious!!! Sending your love, support, and blessings from Chicago!!!