1 Year Wedding Anniversary from Niecy Nash Official Web Site

Jul 24
1 Year Wedding Anniversary
Posted by Niecy on July 24th, 2012 under The Blog

Alright party people….. well we did it!!! We made it! WE survived & we decided to celebrate our 1 year Wedding Anniversary.

William P. Miller helped us throw the perfect anniversary party. Georgetown Cupcakes provided the sweet treats and DJ Dense was on the 1’s & 2’s. Shanice and Frenchie Davis were on hand to serenade us with our favorite love songs. We ate good and partied hard.

Celebrate your love every chance you get!!!

XOXO,

Monique Jackson, Brandy Norwood, Niecy Nash, Simone Smith, Kita Williams, Dina Spindle, Shaniece

Niecy & Jay on the dance floor

Niecy & Jay

Angela Bassett & Niecy Nash

Frenchie Davis

9 Responses to “1 Year Wedding Anniversary”

• Eatmydessertfirst Said on July 26th, 2012 at 2:55 am

Quite lovely!

• Lashonda Head Said on July 30th, 2012 at 5:18 pm

Congrat Niecy and Jay on the first year anniversary, and I will be glad when me and my husband get to our first year wedding anniversary I am excited already and it is not until next year. We been together three year on 4/03/12 and we just got married on 4/25/12.

• Becky Said on August 1st, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Congrads to you and Jay. I can not wait until I get married next fall. I love the way you are in love with love especially your husband. You guys have a good relationship as a blended family. I just love that! Again, congratulations and I will pray for you to have many more! God bless, Ms. Niecy.

• Karen C. Said on August 1st, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Congrats to you(Beautiful)and Jay(Handsome). You look like a great couple. Much joy, peace, love and happiness to you and your family.

• Tonya Said on August 2nd, 2012 at 10:48 am

sooooooooooooo happy

• vicky Said on August 2nd, 2012 at 11:12 am

congratulations Niecy I am very happy for you and Jay. I feel that Jay is a very lucky man. You seem to be a very loving and secere person and alot of fun to be around thats why I see you every chance I get because when im down in the dumps you always make me smile. May god bless you and your family.

• Oniesha Said on August 2nd, 2012 at 11:47 pm

Congrats on your first year anniversary. I pray that you have many more. I am very happy for you and Jay, Keep up that great sense of humor that you have. God Bless you and your family…

• MS CHAS Said on August 8th, 2012 at 5:33 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOTH OF YOU GUYS!!! YOU ALL ROCK AS A COUPLE AND FAMILY!!! I CAN FEEL THE LOVE THAT YOU GUYS SHARE THROUGH THE TV SCREEN!!! WISHING YOU MANY, MANY, MORE YEARS OF MARRIAGE BLISS TO COME…

• Denise Said on August 23rd, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Congratulations to you and Jay. You are such a beautiful couple. Much happiness always!